Monsterboard

Mr. Killjoy video clip

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Mr. Killjoy video clip

Postby Prove_Your_Monsterloving » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:24 am

I was just thinking if lordi put the song Mr. Killjoy on a video... For example: party( I know it was on DIAL but...) outdors, everywhere lights, music, tables with punch and appetizer, people, walking around, dancing, talking to each other, eating, and the guy or a girl, that came to the party but she's(he's) very sad, everyone suggests her to dring, to eat, dance or whatever it is, but she(he) refuses and stays alone in sadness, suddenly people start to die, falling to the ground ( on the words: you'll need a coroner tonight) and how usually come lordi singing the song, the girl (guy)tries to find a way out, after the words " a quick be-heading will end your fright" mr lordi mrordi takes his hatchet and cut off head, then the band go on singing the song, anmd in the end the body (without head) stnds up from the groung, takes by it's hands the head and comes close to lordi, then the body rises the head up and the head opens eyes (red or pale) and "THe end" :twisted:

something like that, would you guys love it? or you can wqrite your version of the clip if you only want this song to be put on the video
Prove_Your_Monsterloving

Postby miss_brutality » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:48 am

Oh you that would be cool :D Nice idea
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Deadly Kid » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:49 pm

I thought the monsters come there and destroy around...
Deadly Kid

Return to General discussion