Monsterboard

Kita is no longer a member of Lordi

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Sooophie » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:08 am

Yeah you should make another thread, your lyrics are good to all, it must be better to read it in another thread and reunite all the fan songs :wink: .
Sooophie

Postby monsterman123456789 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:30 pm

LORDI will always be Kita, Amen, mr.Lordi, Awa and Ox

Getting a BABE is like playing a GAME !!!
SON OF A BITCH !!!
monsterman123456789

Postby mufccevo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:16 am

KITA ill miss you my favourite monster good luck in the future and hope you are successful with stala & SO :wink: will miss you and welcome to the family otus
I loooove kita
mufccevo

Postby Fairy Of Darkness » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:00 pm

KITAAAAAAA :'(
Kiitos!!
I know he's not dead.. but maybe I'll never see him again :(
I feel so f*cking bad. Little sweet energetic Kita. Mweeeh.
Really. Now I understand why some people (sometimes) still talk about kalma (or enary or magnum.. but kalma most)
Never knew it could hurt that much.
PLEASE kita .. win the Finnish song contest, and I'll see you in Dusseldorf than next year =)
The Devil lost his mind with all that HipHop Shit!
My Monsters Keep Me Company - Always
Fairy Of Darkness

Postby Jullie » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Kita left the band on my birthday -.-" I mean, on that day there was an announcement from the band... This was the worst birthday in my whole life.. :(
Jullie

Postby Kinnara » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:42 am

aww... I will really miss Kita he was amazing.

p.s
...I still need to find a copy of "Babez for Breakfast" I was going to buy it the day it was released but my crappy HMV will not get it in!... guess it's not as popular over here.
Kinnara

Postby pessimistic » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Good-bye, Mr. Kita...

I wouldn't like to be on Otus's position - even if he was much better drummer, no-one can replace Kita! He'll have to try hard to earn fans' admiration!!! I know I'll miss all the Kita-eating-something photos so much... Oh, no - kinda difficult time for all of us!
Don't ask me if I'm crazy - the answer is: yes...
pessimistic

Postby Fairy Of Darkness » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:02 pm

pessimistic wrote:He'll have to try hard to earn fans' admiration!!! I know I'll miss all the Kita-eating-something photos so much...

That is like exactly how I felt.
And I'll still miss the photo's, but I think Otus already earned many many fans. Only not all the hearts of the Kita-fans. (but I think that's still the same with the hardcore Kalma-fans)
The Devil lost his mind with all that HipHop Shit!
My Monsters Keep Me Company - Always
Fairy Of Darkness

Postby pessimistic » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Fairy Of Darkness wrote:That is like exactly how I felt.
And I'll still miss the photo's, but I think Otus already earned many many fans. Only not all the hearts of the Kita-fans. (but I think that's still the same with the hardcore Kalma-fans)

Good to hear that...
But still - I think it'll be really hard for Otus to convince everyone that he's the one! Hope he'll make it :wink:
pessimistic

Postby monsterboy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:41 pm

I support Otus No mater what happens He's so great, really fantastic guy. But I didn't for got Kalma aswell he still lurking in the shadows :twisted: . Band members come and sadly go too. AnD you can't stop that. It's just the same with Kita.
(Session) Drummer Ash

"Just support the band that you dig.
That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling
".
- Mr. L

I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
monsterboy

Postby Isa » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:51 pm

He should never convince everyone but Kita never do too

Like every of the band members don't convince everyone, it's just not possible

A lot of fans admire more Otus than Kita then yeah I don't worry
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby King » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Kita was awesome, but Otus is in at the moment and we can't help it. People just have to accept it. I have to keep telling myself that it's Otus who is Lordi's drummer, but soon I will understand it. For several reasons I haven't yet got used to this...
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
King

Postby pessimistic » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Yeah, definitely truth...
I believe Otus is excellent!
It's hard to explain, but I mean, try to imagine that Tommy Thayer would quit KISS - although he's not one of the original four, still, he has connected his life with the band for such a long time - if he'd leave, no-one could replace him... there could be another guitarist of the same quality, but it would still not be him... if you catch what I mean...
Overall, it's the beginning of a new era in the life of the band... hope - and I wish so - it's gonna be sucessful one!
pessimistic

Postby monsterman123456789 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Some of people didn't even see Otus or Kita live and say who is better,I've seen Kita and he fits in the band,Otus is good,but he's not the kind of member for Lordi.Even thought,band rules are that if the member quits he can not join the band,he can only be a special guest on a concert or singing on a recording songs,I wan't KITA back to band.

SON OF A BITCH !!!
monsterman123456789

Postby Isa » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:47 pm

I guess you then have see Otus live too ?

Since you judge it's that at least you have see them both live
Isa

Postby monsterman123456789 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:50 pm

I've seen him on live videos and he is very very good,but I think Kita fits the band more,because without him Lordi isn't Lordi anymore.

SON OF A BITCH !!!
monsterman123456789

Postby Rubenlink » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:53 pm

I've only seen Otus live, not Kita :cry: And I can tell you: Otus rocks! Kita is and will always be my favorite (if you didn't know, look at my siggy :wink:) but Otus is a good drummer. And he's nice. Once I've got used to him, I finally think that he's Lordi's new drummer now. Before I felt the same like King...

But I understand you, monsterman123456789, it's strange without Kita... Like there's some part of the band missing...

RIP Otus!
Rubenlink

Postby Isa » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:58 pm

I have see both live (not only on video) and Otus give a smile on my face and glitters in my eyes that Kita never bring as drummer

When it's about backing vocal there it should be different but even I should have hard do not hear Kita anymore, Lordi stay Lordi, from there we can love or not but we have to accept that present and futur it's without Kita
Isa

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:59 pm

monsterman123456789 wrote:I've seen him on live videos and he is very very good,but I think Kita fits the band more,because without him Lordi isn't Lordi anymore.

Without Mr. Lordi it isn't Lordi anymore. Don't judge until you've seen him live or heard a new studio album.
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby monsterman123456789 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:35 pm

I've only seen KITA live and I said that they are both very good.

SON OF A BITCH !!!
monsterman123456789

Postby Thomas » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:48 pm

monsterman123456789 wrote:I've only seen KITA live and I said that they are both very good.

So wait until you have seen Otus LIVE before judging

Check us out!

Facebook

Myspace
Thomas

Postby monsterman123456789 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:22 pm

I've seen Otus on live videos.I'm not judging anyone.I've just said because I miss Kita I wan't him in the band,and he fits the band because he was in 10 years,now do you get me? :?

SON OF A BITCH !!!
monsterman123456789

Postby Ida » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:48 pm

But Kita messed up, he will have to take the consequenses of his actions, sadly, it does affect us fans a lot,but thats how it goes. It hurts like hell - yes it does, but keep in mind that KITA messed up - Not Lordi.

And Otus is fine, alrite? He is a technically skilled drummer, and a video who can't capture feelings, doesn't give you the same.
Swedish Lordi Crew
In Memorian - Kita|||Otus Vampire Trio|
Ida
B.A. Nana

Postby King » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Video doesn't share a feeling, but it definitely tells the viewer enough of one's skills, habits and techniques. It's strange how you can compliment a musician even you wouldn't have seen him but you can't say anything bad of him if you haven't seen him live.

"I don't think Otus fits the band". You can have a good opinion without seeing him live, though not many would even think of noticing your opinion. (In this case many did.)

Your opinion could change when you'd see Otus live. Probably an amazing live performer. I don't know. Haven't seen him live. He's a pro drummer, looks badass and plays well. He fits the band if the chemistries contact (they do!). He's nice with the fans.

For me it's still confusing to see Otus in there on some level, but the faster we get over Kita being in shirts and so the faster people get into Otus. Im still waiting for shirts including Otus instead of Kita, as that's when it really gets in me (or perhaps when I see him live). Don't speak, don't think of Kita for a while and you are into Otus much easier. I'm gonna start now. And I don't mean of disrespecting anyone. It's just better to get over band member's departure. It's over. It's past. What's future? Otus.

It is Otus, don't cry for Kita. Kita was awesome backing singer and a great performer. He was very good drummer but he's now doing his dream in his dream band. It's all fine for everyone. Otus is IN. After 10 years you don't think of these things. You have accepted Otus and you love him with your whole heart as a part of Lordi (well, not maybe that greatly) as there is no other option. He just is there. :P

This topic is useless for whining of wanting Kita back, or rather whining of Otus sucking. There is nothing you can do about it. Otus doesn't suck, it's just your hatred against Lordi firing Kita. Quit it. Useless. Nonsense. Stupid. Bye.
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
King

Postby Rubenlink » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:45 pm

King wrote:Otus doesn't suck, it's just your hatred against Lordi firing Kita.

Everything you say is absolutely right, but this isn't true: monsterman123456789 (or anyone else) didn't say he/she hates Otus . monsterman123456789 did just say he misses Kita, and so do I.

I needed to accept Otus too, but the 'I want Kita back' period is over for me. Now I'm going to enjoy Otus' time in the band and not yell about Kita :wink:

RIP Otus!
Rubenlink

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion