Monsterboard

Ideas and suggestions for the new drummer character

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby King » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:37 pm

psyanide wrote:Yes, that must be the most discreet and delicate f**k you aimed at a Monsterboard admin to date. So hats off to you, sir!

Thanks, though it wasn't any f**k you.

I appreciate and respect you as a person and as a musician enormously, I could never say f**k you on you.
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
King

Postby psyanide » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot a little smilie face from my post. Relax, dude ;)
psyanide
Site Admin

Postby King » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:43 pm

psyanide wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot a little smilie face from my post. Relax, dude ;)

Ok, thanks for letting me know that. I was worried. Relax a'toi, you too. ;) You're just amazing.
King

Postby judge death » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Got today the idea for the new drummer: A dinosaur head and reptile skin mixed as mutant or zombie so he has wounds open and rotten and his eyes are red and other cool things. :D That has never been done before and I think it would be fun for Lordi to do as well :)
judge death

Postby King » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:33 pm

King

Postby psyanide » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:34 pm

A more hardcore version of this? ;) http://www.hevisaurus.com/

E: slow as hell...
psyanide
Site Admin

Postby judge death » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Meant for Lordi ;) Undead and ghosts etc has been done before but not that :) But ahh well, I look forward to see what Lordis insane skills creates :)
Psyanide: That is it! :lol: Just a bit more evil and Lordi twisted ;)
judge death

Postby King » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:39 pm

I was first!

And dear Psyanide, please answer the private message I wrote to you, or Honey's e-mail, but just if you have time right now for that.
King

Postby Ida » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:41 pm

psyanide wrote:A more hardcore version of this? ;) http://www.hevisaurus.com/

E: slow as hell...

I cant believe it :shock: I had my own vision for the new drummer, and the vision looks exactly like the one with the purple mowhawk!
:shock: I can't believe it... :shock:
Swedish Lordi Crew
In Memorian - Kita|||Otus Vampire Trio|
Ida
B.A. Nana

Postby miss_brutality » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:43 pm

OMG so cute :D I want the new Lordi member to look exactly like this :lol:
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby King » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:43 pm

:lol: And you all really haven't heard of this band? They are influenced by Lordi, the drummer is Thunderstone's Mirka Rantanen and they've been in FIN top10 for weeks! Their new CD was released the same time as Babez! :lol:
King

Postby judge death » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:46 pm

King wrote::lol: And you all really haven't heard of this band? They are influenced by Lordi, the drummer is Thunderstone's Mirka Rantanen and they've been in FIN top10 for weeks! Their new CD was released the same time as Babez! :lol:

To say the truth: Never heard about them before. :lol:
judge death

Postby miss_brutality » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:10 pm

King wrote::lol: And you all really haven't heard of this band? They are influenced by Lordi, the drummer is Thunderstone's Mirka Rantanen and they've been in FIN top10 for weeks! Their new CD was released the same time as Babez! :lol:

Just listened to one of their songs xD they seriously kick ass :lol: Back to topic I don't htink it's gonna be a Werewolf but I would enjoy some other type of alien not of Kitas race but something different or a kind of creature from hell ... or a death angel ... or a creature from the mythology. But I jsut know that mr Lordi will surprise us with something we can't imagine right now :D
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Hemitys » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:12 pm

OT: And the singer is the very same Pasi Rantanen who was singing backing vocals for HRH in the ESC.
A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
Hemitys
Site Admin

Postby King » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Hemitys wrote:

OT: And the singer is the very same Pasi Rantanen who was singing backing vocals for HRH in the ESC.

No way, he isn't! I've been on their gig, I should know! :lol:

Really? Source? :shock:
King

Postby Hemitys » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:28 pm

King wrote:
Hemitys wrote:

No way, he isn't! I've been on their gig, I should know! :lol:

Really? Source? :shock:

He is. Several sources, just google "hevisaurus pasi rantanen".

Now, let's get back to the topic.
A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
Hemitys
Site Admin

Postby Rubenlink » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:08 am

Haha, funny costumes :lol: But Lordi's costumes are better of course!

RIP Otus!
Rubenlink

Postby _orc_ » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:01 pm

King, think about it. hevisaurus is a finnish band singing in finnish so I believe that there is many who hasn't heard of them..allthough they have published their first album in Germany sung in german language.
''All right! Mitä sitä tyhjää märehtimään, potkitaan ovet sisään ja puistetaan lettiä!'' Mr.Lordi
_orc_

Postby King » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:06 pm

_orc_ wrote:King, think about it. hevisaurus is a finnish band singing in finnish so I believe that there is many who hasn't heard of them..allthough they have published their first album in Germany sung in german language.

You think I wasn't joking? ;) And it was just nothing but necessary to comment? Of course they aren't, of course some are. They are more successful monster band at the time than Lordi. :lol: And I was joking, again, just for you to know. :wink:
King

Postby monsterman123456789 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:20 pm

LORDI will always be Kita, Amen, mr.Lordi, Awa and Ox

Getting a BABE is like playing a GAME !!!
SON OF A BITCH !!!
monsterman123456789

Postby Mandorf64 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:06 pm

I did really like Kita's new look, it was a lot better now than before. It can't be to heavy to wear when you play drums, hopefully the mouth can move when he speaks. A twisted evil clown would be scary, but I'm certainly sure it will be somekind of werewolf type of character, or?
Mandorf64

Postby Thomas » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:41 am

Mandorf64 wrote:I did really like Kita's new look, it was a lot better now than before. It can't be to heavy to wear when you play drums, hopefully the mouth can move when he speaks. A twisted evil clown would be scary, but I'm certainly sure it will be somekind of werewolf type of character, or?

It wont be a werewolf, according to Mr. L, he doesn't even know what it is, just that it is an ugly bastard ;)
Thomas

Postby monsterman123456789 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:07 pm

I think it's going to be somekind of alien-zombie
LORDI will always be Kita, Amen, mr.Lordi, Awa and Ox

Getting a BABE is like playing a GAME !!!
SON OF A BITCH !!!
monsterman123456789

Postby RaceR » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:10 pm

_orc_ wrote:

King, think about it. hevisaurus is a finnish band singing in finnish so I believe that there is many who hasn't heard of them..allthough they have published their first album in Germany sung in german language.

I've heard of Heviasurus... I kinda like them... their music is solid Power Metal... only bad thing is that I don't understand a word :D
RaceR

Previous

Return to General discussion