Monsterboard

Lordi items what missing in Your collection

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby King » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:19 pm

What artwork do you mean? :) One from his paintings, the owl or the Deadache?
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
User avatar
King
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: F I N

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:20 pm

King wrote:What artwork do you mean? :) One from his paintings, the owl or the Deadache?


Yes , something like that . But ofcourse , it has to be original . And i love the Deadache one
Image

I believe that angels come in every kind of forms and shapes
But the one disguised as a monsterman is the most beautiful angel i ever saw
LIVING DEAD DOLLIE
 
Posts: 4109
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:07 pm
Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby judge death » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:45 pm

What I am searching after:
The arockalypse vinyls: Red and blue splatter.
Lordi cards
Lordi clothes Almost anything
Babez for breakfast album Japanese version

PM me if you want to sell :)
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
User avatar
judge death
 
Posts: 6267
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:10 am
Location: Deadworld

Postby Ami » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:57 pm

I am searching for This Is Heavy Metal Single :D
Image
User avatar
Ami
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:17 am
Location: BULGARIA

Postby Joni Master » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 am

Ami wrote:I am searching for This Is Heavy Metal Single :D


I think thats very hard to find anymore. I got 3x but Im banned for selling it, sorry. :P

But there is one in Huuto.net:

http://www.huuto.net/kohteet/cds---lord ... /164930960

Note: SELLER IS NOT ME! And I never sell it on that low prize... :lol:
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Postby Milred Sandman » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:32 pm

IA wrote:@ Milred Sandman

This shope still have DIAL and for a better price :wink:

http://www.fan4z.de/catalog/advanced_se ... 6a75e7efff
Thank you IA, yesterday i ordered 1x Would you love a monsterman? Single inc. Lordi cards and 1x Devil is a Loser single!
Image

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
User avatar
Milred Sandman
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:33 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby Ami » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Joni Master wrote:
Ami wrote: I am searching for This Is Heavy Metal Single :D


I think thats very hard to find anymore. I got 3x but Im banned for selling it, sorry. :P

But there is one in Huuto.net:

http://www.huuto.net/kohteet/cds---lord ... /164930960

Note: SELLER IS NOT ME! And I never sell it on that low prize... :lol:


Yeah i know you won't sell TIHM for 15€ :lol: .Btw why did they banned you for selling it?What did you do? :lol:
Image
User avatar
Ami
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:17 am
Location: BULGARIA

Postby Joni Master » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Ami wrote:
Joni Master wrote:
Ami wrote: I am searching for This Is Heavy Metal Single :D


I think thats very hard to find anymore. I got 3x but Im banned for selling it, sorry. :P

But there is one in Huuto.net:

http://www.huuto.net/kohteet/cds---lord ... /164930960

Note: SELLER IS NOT ME! And I never sell it on that low prize... :lol:


Yeah i know you won't sell TIHM for 15€ :lol: .Btw why did they banned you for selling it?What did you do? :lol:


I mean I cant sell it anymore in anywhere. :lol:
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Postby Milred Sandman » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:02 am

I'm looking for :

Lordi calendar 2011
Image

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
User avatar
Milred Sandman
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:33 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby Joni Master » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Milred Sandman wrote:I'm looking for :

Lordi calendar 2011


Calendars is very hard to find, never seen em ebay or huuto.net.
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Postby _eesti999_ » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Milred Sandman wrote:I'm looking for :

Lordi calendar 2011

Is it out of stock in Rokkikauppa already?
Image
User avatar
_eesti999_
 
Posts: 3126
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Estonia (Pärnu)

Postby Isa » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:53 pm

he's not Finnish then how can she order it via Rokkikaupa ?


Edit : put a letter away :lol:
Last edited by Isa on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5725
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F37

Postby King » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:54 pm

_eesti999_ wrote:
Milred Sandman wrote:I'm looking for :

Lordi calendar 2011

Is it out of stock in Rokkikauppa already?


Never heard they ended shipping to foreign countries?
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
User avatar
King
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: F I N

Postby Milred Sandman » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Joni Master wrote:
Milred Sandman wrote:I'm looking for :

Lordi calendar 2011


Calendars is very hard to find, never seen em ebay or huuto.net.
Ok.

Then what about:

It Snows in Hell DVD
It Snows in Hell single
Lordi cola( I know pretty weird question nowadays)
Lordi era 2004-2005 poster
Kita drumsticks (Also hard to find)

@Isa i'm a boy :lol:
Image

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
User avatar
Milred Sandman
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:33 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby King » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:57 pm

The two first are possible to find, the others are just weird. You can search but you can't find. Lordi Cola you won't get from anywhere.
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
User avatar
King
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: F I N

Postby Milred Sandman » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:59 pm

King wrote:The two first are possible to find, the others are just weird. You can search but you can't find. Lordi Cola you won't get from anywhere.
Not even a poster from 2004-2005? :shock: I Had one but i lost it :cry:

EDIT: @King Where can I find those?
Image

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
User avatar
Milred Sandman
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:33 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby _eesti999_ » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Milred Sandman wrote:
Joni Master wrote:
Milred Sandman wrote:I'm looking for :

Lordi calendar 2011


Calendars is very hard to find, never seen em ebay or huuto.net.
Ok.

Then what about:

It Snows in Hell DVD
It Snows in Hell single
Lordi cola( I know pretty weird question nowadays)
Lordi era 2004-2005 poster
Kita drumsticks (Also hard to find)

@Isa i'm a boy :lol:

*About Kita drumsticks: I'm pretty sure that Otus might use them. If not, then you can't get them anymore (I know the reason, I'll PM you).
*2004-2005 posters, from magazines, are sometimes on Huuto.net, same as Lordi cola, Joni got there recently ALL colas, 0,5 litres bottles and filled.
*it snows in hell DVD and single = Huuto. :)

You should search for Huuto.net - > at front page upper, there is an search box, title "lordi" and "Enter" at keystick board.
Image
User avatar
_eesti999_
 
Posts: 3126
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Estonia (Pärnu)

Postby King » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm

As I said: you can search but it's not written in the stars that you'd find those.

I have no idea where you could find them. But they are possible to find. Ask Joni. :lol:

AND NEVER BUY A FULL LORDI COLA BOTTLE OR YOU WILL GET A HORRIBLE SICKNESS!
Last edited by King on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
User avatar
King
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: F I N

Postby Milred Sandman » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm

@eesti wrote:*About Kita drumsticks: I'm pretty sure that Otus might use them. If not, then you can't get them anymore (I know the reason, I'll PM you).
*2004-2005 posters, from magazines, are sometimes on Huuto.net, same as Lordi cola, Joni got there recently ALL colas, 0,5 litres bottles and filled.
*it snows in hell DVD and single = Huuto. :)

You should search for Huuto.net - > at front page upper, there is an search box, title "lordi" and "Enter" at keystick board. @Milred Sandman wrote: K Thx! :)
Last edited by Milred Sandman on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
User avatar
Milred Sandman
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:33 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby King » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:03 pm

You could shorten that quote.
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
User avatar
King
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: F I N

Postby Joni Master » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 pm

King wrote:As I said: you can search but it's not written in the stars that you'd find those.

I have no idea where you could find them. But they are possible to find. Ask Joni. :lol:

AND NEVER BUY A FULL LORDI COLA BOTTLE OR YOU WILL GET A HORRIBLE SICKNESS!


Yes I got all of those. What You meant Your last sentence? :roll:
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Postby King » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:19 pm

That no-one - NO-ONE - should drink from those 5-year-old bottles. :roll:
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
User avatar
King
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: F I N

Postby Joni Master » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:25 pm

King wrote:That no-one - NO-ONE - should drink from those 5-year-old bottles. :roll:


Aaah, of course. :lol: I heard also that them might explode if them are unopened long time. :roll:
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Postby King » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Could happen, could happen. :roll:
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
User avatar
King
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: F I N

Postby judge death » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Have one unopened one and it hasn't exploded yet nor being close to. Don´t think there is any danger for that. :) Maybe something for the mythbusters to test? :D XD

Drinking them is not a good idea, tastes like water and something nasty. Yes, tested :P But didn´t got sick or anything but it certainly don't taste good.
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
User avatar
judge death
 
Posts: 6267
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:10 am
Location: Deadworld

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron