Page 7 of 8

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:16 pm
by Buscadora
tsark wrote:
Buscadora wrote:
Good !Sounds great. But which countrie? Sorry, I'm not so good in geography and I don't know this place.... :? maybe because I'm from germany


Actually....I have no idea either! Maybe we could rename somewhere? Just land on some island nobody's using and claim it for our own! "This land is now Lordiania!!!!" :lol:


YES! Some spooky island with cliffs and rocks , fog and a very old cottage or so :D
And afterwards (of giving the sign) we make a big monster party ... :twisted:

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:49 pm
by tsark
Buscadora wrote:
tsark wrote:
Buscadora wrote:
Good !Sounds great. But which countrie? Sorry, I'm not so good in geography and I don't know this place.... :? maybe because I'm from germany


Actually....I have no idea either! Maybe we could rename somewhere? Just land on some island nobody's using and claim it for our own! "This land is now Lordiania!!!!" :lol:


YES! Some spooky island with cliffs and rocks , fog and a very old cottage or so :D
And afterwards (of giving the sign) we make a big monster party ... :twisted:


Hello I vote we do that anyway!
Who's up for an ecpedition?

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:51 pm
by Buscadora
Please, I want to go with you :twisted:

Maybe near to Scotland or Finnland, it's far away either

So we have to buy a boat and then touring through the sea till we found THE LORDIANA-ISLAND!!!

By the way,do you have money?

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:36 pm
by tsark
Not a penny, but apparently you can sell your body these days, so I'm thinking I could just put my soul in a cat, sell my body to a university or something and buy the boat with the money from that and whatever I save on clothes! It's foolproof! :D

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:34 pm
by Buscadora
:twisted: good
Oh, when you put your soul in a cats body your nearly like awa then :D your are not hundreds of years old?
I could sell some old stuff and hopefully some others may help us :twisted:

But I think we shouldn't start now the touring, maybe in summer or so. It should be a bit hotter...

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:46 pm
by tsark
that's true, we cats are solar powered so I will need plenty of Vitamin D and belly rubs. No I'm not 100 years old but apparently I am old enough to know better :D Still haven't learnt how to be though! :lol:

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:45 pm
by Buscadora
tsark wrote:that's true, we cats are solar powered so I will need plenty of Vitamin D and belly rubs. No I'm not 100 years old but apparently I am old enough to know better :D Still haven't learnt how to be though! :lol:



What do you know better?

Oh and I have another answer: you know you are lordicted when you "put" their logo (not the "LORDI" one, the other which looks like a mask) on your schoolbag with waterproof eding and impregnate it.

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 am
by tsark
sorry it's an English saying, if you're 'old enough to know better' then you should be behaving like an adult instead of however you're acting to cause someone to say that to you...if that makes ANY sense!

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:26 pm
by Buscadora
thanks. It makes kind a sense. But I'm not totaly sure what you mean with it
But I have some suggestions

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:36 pm
by tsark
It was basically just a play on words about the fact that I refuse to act my age online, unless I'm writing something specific I'm rarely serious :wink:

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:03 am
by PEML94
- when you always expect an "i" when you read a text with the word "lord" in it :lol:

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:32 am
by Erina
PEML94 wrote:- when you always expect an "i" when you read a text with the word "lord" in it :lol:

Or write the word and (accidentally or on purpose) add the "i" to it. It took me ages before I could write Lord of the Rings without adding the "i".

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:12 pm
by PEML94
Erina wrote:
PEML94 wrote:- when you always expect an "i" when you read a text with the word "lord" in it :lol:

Or write the word and (accidentally or on purpose) add the "i" to it. It took me ages before I could write Lord of the Rings without adding the "i".

Yes, but I've already posted that in this topic somewhere :lol:

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:40 pm
by Buscadora
tsark wrote:It was basically just a play on words about the fact that I refuse to act my age online, unless I'm writing something specific I'm rarely serious :wink:


Okay. The english sayings reminds me at a "fact" about cats in germany they have proverbial seven lives but in england they have nine.
So hopefully, if Awa will become a cat or her essence is in a cat she'll be then in england.

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:00 pm
by tsark
I never knew the Germany one but you're right about England! We'll have to let her know next time she makes cat related plans

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:30 pm
by Buscadora
tsark wrote:I never knew the Germany one but you're right about England! We'll have to let her know next time she makes cat related plans



Therefor I told it you.
Yes, and maybe she could take us in some other animals for a while. This would be a very intresting experience.

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:50 am
by tsark
I'd love to be an anteater! :3 I always wondered what ants taste like....

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:05 pm
by Buscadora
I woudn't but why don't you eat as a human ants?
I'd like to be horse or an eagle.

Maybe if we nice beg her, she'll help us *hoping*

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:09 pm
by Milred Sandman
I think you're going offtopic :roll: :) go to mmb instead :wink:

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:01 pm
by Isa
You say "Arockalypse" in place of "Apocalypse" :lol:

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:46 pm
by Fairy Of Darkness
It is so funny to read this topic. Everytime I read another post I think : ahh, yes. I forgot that I do that too XD

Almost all the things mentioned before.. some things are so normal to me that I just forget.
For example, I woke up every morning for the last 6 years with HRH as alarm clock
It even is so normal to me that when I fell asleep at school with my music on, I woke up when HRH started XD
(so I changed it last month to Bite It Like A Bulldog for a change :P)

Also one thing is that I also infected my BF to talk Lordi to me. Everywhere he sees amen's or awa's, it is very cute. haha.
We both believe Lordi, (he has to, because every chamber in our house has been lordinfected. (Music, Pictures, CD's, T-shirts, paintings and so on and so on ^^)

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:01 pm
by Buscadora
I forgot one. ...you need to listen to Devil's Lullaby to fall asleep.

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:44 am
by UKLFC
When after not listening to them for a few months (blasphemy I know!) you put on a song and you instantly know every single word

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:44 am
by PEML94
UKLFC wrote:When after not listening to them for a few months (blasphemy I know!) you put on a song and you instantly know every single word

Yeah, happened to me yesterday after Mr Lordi's appearance on ESC :D I started to listen to Lordi again, and it all came back to me <3

Re: You know you're addicted to Lordi when...

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:02 am
by Thomas
UKLFC wrote:When after not listening to them for a few months (blasphemy I know!) you put on a song and you instantly know every single word


Happens to me too.. It is a LOONG time ago since I listened to Lordi, then I hear Shotgun Divorce, and I do remember almost the whole song XD