Monsterboard

Young LordiFan from Spain

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Young LordiFan from Spain

Postby Perichko » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Hola from this corner in Spain, Lordi

Novermber 29, 2010: Visiting Santa Park and Santa Village in Rovaniemi with our 6 years old son, David.

November 30, 2010, 13 pm: The happy family heading for Lunch at the shopping center accross the Scandic Hotel in Rivaniemi.

November 30, 2010, 13:05 pm: Little David stands next to Lordi natural size diorama at the shopping center. He does not want lunch, he does not want any more Santa Claus, he just wants to be part of Lordi.

December 1, until today: Little David is attending drums lessons, he is practicing at home -neigbours are "delighted" -, he just got an electric guitar, and every morning I drive him to the kindergarten listening Hard Rock Hallellujah. David does not want to go to any Spanish beach, or to Italy, or cruising...he just wants to go to Rovaniemi, to Helisinki or wherever Lordi is...

The good news is that David is not afraid any longer of mosnters under his bed or in his cupboard; he thinks they are Lordi and he sleeps singing your songs...

Is this something to be worried about? :lol:

Warmest regards from sunny Madrid
Papa of David.
Perichko

Postby Rubenlink » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Nice to hear such story :) Really heart-warming! David has good music taste :wink:

It's good he has already a favorite band, it's a cool thing to have while young... It helped me a lot when I was still younger, listening to Lordi music. And also playing an instrument was a goal for me (now I play guitar and I'll follow some drum lessons soon) because of Lordi :D

We'll wait until David is old enough to come on MonsterBoard :wink:

RIP Otus!
Rubenlink

Postby andy4600 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:47 am

Nothing to worry about!

Having a favorite band is somthing very special and its a somthing he can talk about with friends.

Lordi has encouraged him to play the Drums, which is great news. (Maybe one day he'll be the drummer of his very own Monster band :lol:, Lordi encouraged my band )

Good news for young David, he's got 5 wonderful Lordi albums to explore!!! Oneday when he's older he can come and join in the fun on our wonderful monster board! :twisted:

Greatings from Windy England!!!
Tomni 'Otus' Lillman - Gone but never forgotten

Twitter - @AndrewOXLowe
http://andylowe.blog.com/
andy4600

Postby PEML94 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:03 pm

You can be proud, your son has great taste! :D
Last edited by PEML94 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PEML94

Postby Erina » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:46 pm

This is perfectly normal in Finland, nothing to worry about. Little David has an excellent taste in music.
latua oon lesbo
Erina

Re: Young LordiFan from Spain

Postby Crystal » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:49 am

Haha! :D Very cute story!!
Children should learn real music since young
Just like the moon comes, we rise, we shine and fall
Crystal

Return to General discussion