Monsterboard

Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING)

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Fairy Of Darkness » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Thanks :P
I thought it just looked a little less coloured than the original, but maybe it is just the picture..

and this??http://www.ebay.com/itm/130540825509?var=430023507595&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649I thought there were no hoodies left anymore (couldn't find it anywhere)
Or if anyone knows where I can buy a nice hoodie??
The Devil lost his mind with all that HipHop Shit!
Image
My Monsters Keep Me Company - Always
User avatar
Fairy Of Darkness
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 3:03 am
Location: Netherlands, IJmuiden

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby PEML94 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:17 am

That one is official :)
User avatar
PEML94
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Sweden|Gender: Female|Age: 18

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Joni Master » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:30 pm

User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Joni Master » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Fairy Of Darkness wrote:Thanks :P
I thought it just looked a little less coloured than the original, but maybe it is just the picture..

and this??http://www.ebay.com/itm/130540825509?var=430023507595&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649I thought there were no hoodies left anymore (couldn't find it anywhere)
Or if anyone knows where I can buy a nice hoodie??


You got that sheaper here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LORDI-ULTRA-R ... 589360a110

Here is 2006 Tour hoodie:

http://www.huuto.net/kohteet/lordi-2006 ... /217358964
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Fairy Of Darkness » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Thanks Joni!
Can you tell me your ebay-secret?? Why can you find more products than I can??
The Devil lost his mind with all that HipHop Shit!
Image
My Monsters Keep Me Company - Always
User avatar
Fairy Of Darkness
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 3:03 am
Location: Netherlands, IJmuiden

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Joni Master » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Fairy Of Darkness wrote:Thanks Joni!
Can you tell me your ebay-secret?? Why can you find more products than I can??


Best way is check diffrent country sites (Because all sellers doesent list in ebay global.) and Global site is the biggest:

http://global.ebay.com/search/?Query=lo ... earchOpt=1

Germany:
http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_trkparms ... 1514&gbr=1

UK:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trkpa ... 1514&_vc=1
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby monsterboy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Joni Master wrote:You got that sheaper here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LORDI-ULTRA-R ... 589360a110


Are you sure that one is real? It looks kinda fake in my opinion, haven't seen that one in official Lordi - shops before
(Session) Drummer Ash

"Just support the band that you dig.
That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling
".
- Mr. L

I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Joni Master » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:50 pm

monsterboy wrote:
Joni Master wrote:You got that sheaper here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LORDI-ULTRA-R ... 589360a110


Are you sure that one is real? It looks kinda fake in my opinion, haven't seen that one in official Lordi - shops before


It has been sold in USA. Its official. I have it too.
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby monsterboy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:16 pm

AH in US, ok Sorry, I have more "eye" on European products :P
(Session) Drummer Ash

"Just support the band that you dig.
That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling
".
- Mr. L

I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Joni Master » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:05 pm

monsterboy wrote:AH in US, ok Sorry, I have more "eye" on European products :P


There are lots of good product which are from USA of Lordi. :wink:
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Fairy Of Darkness » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm

In Holland (and I guess also Belgium right monsterboy :wink: ) it is very hard to find ANY Lordi products at all (at least official)
There are some fake tshirts on the market but you'll see instantly that they're a fake. So I have to get almost everything from foreign countries. And therefor I think this is a good topic, because I dunno all the products in the world :P
(That's why we have Joni :P) XD
The Devil lost his mind with all that HipHop Shit!
Image
My Monsters Keep Me Company - Always
User avatar
Fairy Of Darkness
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 3:03 am
Location: Netherlands, IJmuiden

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Joni Master » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Fairy Of Darkness wrote:In Holland (and I guess also Belgium right monsterboy :wink: ) it is very hard to find ANY Lordi products at all (at least official)
There are some fake tshirts on the market but you'll see instantly that they're a fake. So I have to get almost everything from foreign countries. And therefor I think this is a good topic, because I dunno all the products in the world :P
(That's why we have Joni :P) XD


Thanks. Yeah there are lots of pirate and fake product in the world.
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Isa » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Rokkikaupa is very useful for all what official is :mrgreen:

Others ebay, in Brussels there is a store who had Lordi product at a moment but not official product well under licence (I doubt store should exist since more then 30 years, owner be know from a lot of metal band if she did where sale pirat)
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5724
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F37

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Joni Master » Mon May 07, 2012 9:13 pm

User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Joni Master » Fri May 11, 2012 8:30 am

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lordi-2006-To ... 4ab75ec5f1

This really official tourshirt? Looks just weird.
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Anthalerero » Fri May 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Joni Master wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lordi-2006-Tour-Mint-Condition-T-shirt-Black-Mens-Large-/320904021489?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item4ab75ec5f1

This really official tourshirt? Looks just weird.


100% Fake - not even the dates are right! Just compare it to the real 2006 Tourdates, and you'll have a good laugh.
Whoever made this, had absolutely no clue.
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Image
Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
User avatar
Anthalerero
Moderator
 
Posts: 3553
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:04 pm
Location: Austria

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Fairy Of Darkness » Fri May 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Anthalerero wrote:
Joni Master wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lordi-2006-Tour-Mint-Condition-T-shirt-Black-Mens-Large-/320904021489?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item4ab75ec5f1

This really official tourshirt? Looks just weird.


100% Fake - not even the dates are right! Just compare it to the real 2006 Tourdates, and you'll have a good laugh.
Whoever made this, had absolutely no clue.

OMG that so dumb! XD I hadn´t even seen the back. Makes me laugh!

Can anyone please tell me this is a fake.... http://link.marktplaats.nl/546318108
The Devil lost his mind with all that HipHop Shit!
Image
My Monsters Keep Me Company - Always
User avatar
Fairy Of Darkness
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 3:03 am
Location: Netherlands, IJmuiden

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Joni Master » Fri May 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Fairy Of Darkness wrote:
Anthalerero wrote:
Joni Master wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lordi-2006-Tour-Mint-Condition-T-shirt-Black-Mens-Large-/320904021489?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item4ab75ec5f1

This really official tourshirt? Looks just weird.


100% Fake - not even the dates are right! Just compare it to the real 2006 Tourdates, and you'll have a good laugh.
Whoever made this, had absolutely no clue.

OMG that so dumb! XD I hadn´t even seen the back. Makes me laugh!

Can anyone please tell me this is a fake.... http://link.marktplaats.nl/546318108


I think thats real promo, I have it. Actutally Kita signed it so I think its real:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/ ... M_1809.jpg
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Joni Master » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:44 am

User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Joni Master » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:07 am

User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby AAore » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Joni Master wrote:http://global.ebay.com/LORDI-The-Arockalypse-cassette/280923300323/item

Anyidea? Looks homemade. :roll:

Why would they release an official cassette without anyone knowing? I'd say fake.
Feel Good.
Image
"They always survive while I lose everything"
User avatar
AAore
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:27 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Bach » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:00 pm

It's fake...cassettes are dead since 90's.
?If I decide to be an idiot, then I'll be an idiot on my own accord.?
Bach
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Joni Master » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Bach wrote:It's fake...cassettes are dead since 90's.


Yes but there is example official Blood Red Sandman VHS promo. :wink:
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Bach » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Joni Master wrote:
Bach wrote:It's fake...cassettes are dead since 90's.


Yes but there is example official Blood Red Sandman VHS promo. :wink:

Yeah..it's different for video tapes and audio casettes,video tapes are still used today.
?If I decide to be an idiot, then I'll be an idiot on my own accord.?
Bach
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Lordi pirate products - Fake or not? (READ BEFORE BUYING

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Bach wrote:
Joni Master wrote:
Bach wrote:It's fake...cassettes are dead since 90's.


Yes but there is example official Blood Red Sandman VHS promo. :wink:

Yeah..it's different for video tapes and audio casettes,video tapes are still used today.


So are audio casettes too. For example many use them in old cars, 'coz they don't have CD-players. And they're also cool for collectors. But still I'd say that's fake. Texts look different..
User avatar
Police Line Do Not Cross
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest