Monsterboard

Newcomers board.

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Newcomers board.

Postby MarianneAgrat » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:15 am

Hell-o to all the newcomers ! (Yeah i'm in late sorryyy :cry: )
MarianneAgrat

Postby Olivierblc » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:34 am

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum. My name is Olivier, i live in Belgium. I'm a Lordi's fan since 2006 and Lordi's Eurovision Song Contest victory. My favorite Lordi's album is The Arockalypse. My favorite bandmembers are Kita, Awa and Hella ;) :)
Last edited by Olivierblc on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Olivierblc

Postby monsterboy » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Hellcome! Always nice to see some fresh new blood up here. :)
Veel plezier hier op het forum. :wink:
(Session) Drummer Ash

"Just support the band that you dig.
That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling
".
- Mr. L

I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
monsterboy

Postby Maddy » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:04 pm

A warm welcome to you Olivier! :)
Hope you'll have a great time here on MB.
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Olivierblc » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Thank you monsterboy and Maddy for the welcome (hellcome lol) ;) :)
Olivierblc

Postby Monsta » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Welcome Oliver! Hope you'll have a good time here. However, I would appreciate you changing your signature.
Monsta

Postby .:Devyel:. » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Hello everyone!
I just noticed this thread even if I was searching for it before posting :lol: I'm a really bad detective.
I'm from Italy and hope to speak a comprehensible English anyway, I'll do by best!
Big hugs to all of you Lordi fans!
.:Devyel:.

Postby Dominance » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Hello my name Jonas and I come from Belgium.
Well I have been reading the Monsterboard for a long time but never registered because I'm Lazy.
Been a fan for a long time yes even before the victory of Lordi at Eurosong.
After the victory I lost them because so many people said Lordi is cool but they didn't even recognise WYLAM.
I think it was about four years ago when I was shopping in a outlet cd store when I saw Deadache and it felt like the lost love was returned.
Since then I've been back buying Lordi stuff and finally in 2013 I saw them Live and it was one of the best experience I have ever felt.
Dominance

Postby Isa » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:31 pm

Welcome on Monsterboard Jonas :)

I guess you are the Jonas who was there pretty soon (even at first) on the gig in Antwerpen ?
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby korovnikovd » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:38 pm

Hellcome, Dominance. I can notice some dominance of Belgian newcomers here haha :D Jokes aside, it's cool to see some fans from Pre-Eurovision era who haven't lost their love to Lordi.
korovnikovd

Postby Dominance » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Isa wrote:Welcome on Monsterboard Jonas :)

I guess you are the Jonas who was there pretty soon (even at first) on the gig in Antwerpen ?

Yes I'm that and I remember it like it was yesterday at the venue very early in the morning.
It was even so early that Lordi didn't have access to the backstage of the venue yet and all the stuff was still in the back of the tourbus.
Dominance

Postby Isa » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:02 pm

I was the second there (one of the girls with "Lordi Belgium" t-shirt).

I remember you told me “OX is still in tour bus and Mana is already inside”, a bit later I see OX coming out of the venue and Mana coming out of the tour bus :lol: and that you had a vinyl to signed and must do a big part walk for found food 'cos store next Trix was closed
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Angel Of Death » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:28 pm

ha, Jonas...hellcome here. Good to see you finally registered ;)
I'm Ginny btw ;)
Angel Of Death

Postby HedgeWitch » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:29 am

Um, hi guys and gals. New girl here. Learned about years ago, back in the dark ages when MTV still played music and one day, while channel surfing I came upon the premiere of Blood Red Sandman and suffice to say - I was smitten. TBH never joined a message group or fan site dedicated to a band before - socially awkward could be my middle name - but after Sunday's concert in Warsaw I'm so full of positive energy (which I needed so much after my last year and a half) that I decided to get out of my comfort zone. Who knows, maybe I won't annoy you guys..too much. :)
Aaaand.. I think that's all? (I have the amazing ability to speak/write so much and not convey any useful info, but if anyone wants to know anything feel free to!)
HedgeWitch

Postby MarianneAgrat » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:38 am

Hellcome ! :D (in late for some of you... Sorry :twisted: )
MarianneAgrat

Postby MarkusHasADeadache » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:06 am

HedgeWitch wrote:Um, hi guys and gals. New girl here. Learned about years ago, back in the dark ages when MTV still played music and one day, while channel surfing I came upon the premiere of Blood Red Sandman and suffice to say - I was smitten. TBH never joined a message group or fan site dedicated to a band before - socially awkward could be my middle name - but after Sunday's concert in Warsaw I'm so full of positive energy (which I needed so much after my last year and a half) that I decided to get out of my comfort zone. Who knows, maybe I won't annoy you guys..too much. :)
Aaaand.. I think that's all? (I have the amazing ability to speak/write so much and not convey any useful info, but if anyone wants to know anything feel free to!)

I don't know what it is about your writing style and the way you word things but I like it. :D Welcome aboard!
"I'm who I am and this is what I do!"
"In the name of the Lordi..."
Miss-Elodia - my naughty Lordi girl. <3
MarkusHasADeadache

Postby HedgeWitch » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:21 am

Ha, I was wondering whether I should apologize for my weird style ;D In my defence (or not) I can only say that I use a mixture of (pseudo)sophisticated and slang language with a healthy dose of Anglicisms and meme speak and way too many swearwords when I speak in my mother tongue ;D But glad you like it.

Also I write the way I think (no filter for this one) so you guys will have a pretty nice insight into my mind after some time.

Yay for you. :3
HedgeWitch

Postby Ghostrider93 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Hi Monstermaniacs

My name is Mathias Poupinais, I'm French and fan of Lordi since 2009. I registered on the forum few days ago only. I have a great passion for the monsters and the paranormal, and also for metal music. I play bass and I sing sometimes. I like make drawings too.
My favorite members are Hella, Awa, Mr. Lordi, Amen and Ox (But I love all the Lordi monsters)
My favorite albums are The Arockalypse and To Beast or not to Beast.
I've already seen Lordi in live, twice.

Glad to be on the forum now. :)
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby korovnikovd » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:30 pm

HedgeWitch wrote:Ha, I was wondering whether I should apologize for my weird style ;D In my defence (or not) I can only say that I use a mixture of (pseudo)sophisticated and slang language with a healthy dose of Anglicisms and meme speak and way too many swearwords when I speak in my mother tongue ;D

Well yeah, I speak pretty fucking much lame English you know, so it wouldn't do any harm to balance off the bad language and the good language here. :wink:
Welcome aboard all the newcomers I missed. It is quite nice to witness a lot fans joining the forum in the tour days.

And hey Mathias! I think I saw you somewhere in Lordi Army. :)
korovnikovd

Postby Ghostrider93 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:47 pm

korovnikovd wrote:
HedgeWitch wrote:Ha, I was wondering whether I should apologize for my weird style ;D In my defence (or not) I can only say that I use a mixture of (pseudo)sophisticated and slang language with a healthy dose of Anglicisms and meme speak and way too many swearwords when I speak in my mother tongue ;D

Well yeah, I speak pretty fucking much lame English you know, so it wouldn't do any harm to balance off the bad language and the good language here. :wink:
Welcome aboard all the newcomers I missed. It is quite nice to witness a lot fans joining the forum in the tour days.

And hey Mathias! I think I saw you somewhere in Lordi Army. :)

Maybe :)
My username on Lordi Army is Lordi Rider.
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:02 pm

HedgeWitch wrote:Ha, I was wondering whether I should apologize for my weird style ;D In my defence (or not) I can only say that I use a mixture of (pseudo)sophisticated and slang language with a healthy dose of Anglicisms and meme speak and way too many swearwords when I speak in my mother tongue ;D But glad you like it.

Also I write the way I think (no filter for this one) so you guys will have a pretty nice insight into my mind after some time.

Yay for you. :3

Ale szanujesz papieza?

Wilkommen to our hurdy gurdy fun time place.
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Ghostrider93 wrote:Hi Monstermaniacs

My name is Mathias Poupinais, I'm French and fan of Lordi since 2009. I registered on the forum few days ago only. I have a great passion for the monsters and the paranormal, and also for metal music. I play bass and I sing sometimes. I like make drawings too.
My favorite members are Hella, Awa, Mr. Lordi, Amen and Ox (But I love all the Lordi monsters)

Hey Mathias!! It's Emily, your Canadian pal from Facebook! Welcome to the MB!!

I've been on here since 2012! I don't post everyday but I'm here, mostly on the off-topic section. :twisted:
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:32 am

Monsterlady38 wrote:

I've been on here since 2012! I don't post everyday but I'm here, mostly on the off-topic section. :twisted:

Hi Emily! Glad to be here with you and the others Monstermaniacs :)
Thank you very much. I finally decided to come here, because usually, I don't really like forums, but I feel I will like this one. :)
I've already posted several messages on differents discussions, and I started to post my Lordi Trilogy in the fanfictions.
Ghostrider93

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:56 am

Ghostrider93 wrote:
Monsterlady38 wrote:

Hi Emily! Glad to be here with you and the others Monstermaniacs :)
Thank you very much. I finally decided to come here, because usually, I don't really like forums, but I feel I will like this one. :)
I've already posted several messages on differents discussions, and I started to post my Lordi Trilogy in the fanfictions.

My fanfiction is on here too which I haven't updated in ages..........scratch that I added a prologue to the fourth story but no one seems to have noticed it yet.

Anyhoo, enjoy your time here!
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:19 am

I noticed your prologue for the fourth story and I read it. It's very cool. :)
Ghostrider93

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion