Monsterboard

Why Lordi not answer any email ?

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Why Lordi not answer any email ?

Postby mohsen » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Hello All.
how can i contact with Lordi?
I want prepare a lyric for Lordi but i didn't know how can i send it for his !!!

Please help me.

Thanks.
Regards.
mohsen

Re: Why Lordi not answer any email ?

Postby LuciadeSiracusa » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Hello :D

Two solutions :
Either you send them an e-mail to the addresses indicated on the official site.
Either you send a PM here on the site.

But don't surprised if they don't respond immediately :
They are "a little" busy right now : preparing for entry into the studio, new costumes, and all ...
:wink:

Good luck :)
LuciadeSiracusa

Postby mohsen » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:02 pm

i send an email to lordi@lordi.fi ,is it wrong?
mohsen

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:49 pm

that's the right emailaddress :)
Angel Of Death

Postby Isa » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Others you can simply send him a private message here on Monsterboard. His name here is "Lordi"
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:26 am

Hey you are not alone. I am in the same situation as you. I sent a message to him on the board here and I'm still waiting for a reply as well. I understand he's a busy guy. Don't worry, maybe it'll happen to both of us when we least expect it!
Last edited by Monsterlady38 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Joni Master » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:46 am

They allways read messages but not allways respond. Trust me Im sent thousands messages. :lol:

Good way to check is they read your message is check "leave" messages.
Last edited by Joni Master on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joni Master

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:19 am

Joni Master wrote:They allways read messages but not allways respond. Trust me Im send thousands messages. :lol:

Are you sure sending thousands of messages is a good idea? (I know you're probably being sarcastic about the "thousands" part)
If I were to speak to Mr. Lordi I would want to not overload his inbox with so many things.

If he ever sees the message I sent him, getting a reply would be such a happy moment.
Last edited by Monsterlady38 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby Joni Master » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:45 am

Monsterlady38 wrote:
Joni Master wrote:They allways read messages but not allways respond. Trust me Im send thousands messages. :lol:

Are you sure sending thousands of messages is a good idea? (I know you're probably being sarcastic about the "thousands" part)
If I were to speak to Mr. Lordi I would want to not overload his inbox with so many things.

If he ever sees the message I sent him I hope so much that what I said to him does not sound creepy to him.

Yeah I ment that since 2002 Im sent Him many messages not 1000 messages in one day. :wink:
Joni Master

Postby Lordi » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Gals and guys

The best way, the ABSOLUTE best way as some of you might have noticed, is to send me PM here on the board. I get still so many emails that it is pretty much a waste of time, sorry.

But while that being said, as you know, there is a limited space for messages on the PM section here, and that means that my box is full ALL the time. So a lot of messages are just deleted because there is no room. But when I get a private message, I will try my hardest at least to read them all, and usually I try to reply with a short answer. I read the PMs at least once a week.. Well, ok, sometimes not that often, I admit. But sometimes I read them few times a week.

And if I do not reply within like two weeks, send it again. It might have been deleted because of the full box. But please do NOT send a thousand messages! ;)

Now back to the artwork of the next album. The title has six words this time. We had tons of titles already a year ago, and one was already selected, then because of lot of things we started changing it.. and changing it... and changing it... We finally decided on the title like 6 weeks ago... And yesterday we changed it again and that´s the one we´re gonna go with. Amen came up with the title. And whatever he might say, he did. ;)

L
Lordi
Vocals

Postby Isa » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:36 pm

The last sentence make me a bit worry :lol:
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Anthalerero » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Lordi wrote:
Now back to the artwork of the next album. The title has six words this time. We had tons of titles already a year ago, and one was already selected, then because of lot of things we started changing it.. and changing it... and changing it... We finally decided on the title like 6 weeks ago... And yesterday we changed it again and that´s the one we´re gonna go with. Amen came up with the title. And whatever he might say, he did. ;)

L

Yeah, fuel to the fire of anticipation! :D Thanks!
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
Anthalerero

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Lordi wrote:Gals and guys

The best way, the ABSOLUTE best way as some of you might have noticed, is to send me PM here on the board. I get still so many emails that it is pretty much a waste of time, sorry.

But while that being said, as you know, there is a limited space for messages on the PM section here, and that means that my box is full ALL the time. So a lot of messages are just deleted because there is no room. But when I get a private message, I will try my hardest at least to read them all, and usually I try to reply with a short answer. I read the PMs at least once a week.. Well, ok, sometimes not that often, I admit. But sometimes I read them few times a week.

And if I do not reply within like two weeks, send it again. It might have been deleted because of the full box. But please do NOT send a thousand messages! ;)

L

It's okay Mr. Lordi, I understand you're busy and get a ton of messages at once. I would NEVER send you a thousand messages :) I sent you one a few weeks ago so I'm not so sure if you saw it or not.

Oh by the way I can't wait for the next album, never heard of there being one with six words before. :lol: sounds exciting!

Monsterlady38

Postby miss_brutality » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:49 pm

I think it's high time I sent a PM :roll: But probably one day when I get inspired to write something more meaningful than just "omg i love you" :lol: And about that title .. 6 worlds huh?? Interesting!
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:07 pm

miss_brutality wrote:I think it's high time I sent a PM :roll: But probably one day when I get inspired to write something more meaningful than just "omg i love you" :lol: And about that title .. 6 worlds huh?? Interesting!

Yeah you should always think about what you're gonna say before you send it to him, plan it out, ask him a question, and so on. That's what I did.

Monsterlady38

Return to General discussion