Page 2 of 2

Re: Girls singing Lordi songs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:16 am
by miss_brutality
:lol: I should probably skip that xD I can't sing for my life :lol:

Re: Girls singing Lordi songs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:30 pm
by Monsterlady38
miss_brutality wrote::lol: I should probably skip that xD I can't sing for my life :lol:


You don't have to be perfect at singing. :mrgreen:

Re: Girls singing Lordi songs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:18 am
by miss_brutality
Monsterlady38 wrote:
miss_brutality wrote::lol: I should probably skip that xD I can't sing for my life :lol:


You don't have to be perfect at singing. :mrgreen:


:lol: Yeah well at least it will be funny xD

Re: Girls singing Lordi songs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:38 am
by Monsterlady38
miss_brutality wrote:
Monsterlady38 wrote:
miss_brutality wrote::lol: I should probably skip that xD I can't sing for my life :lol:


You don't have to be perfect at singing. :mrgreen:


:lol: Yeah well at least it will be funny xD


Yep :D even though i used to do covers im not a perfect singer either. :lol:

Re: Girls singing Lordi songs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:53 pm
by Rosalie
I want to do Children of the Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Re: Girls singing Lordi songs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:31 am
by Erina
Rosalie wrote:I want to do Children of the Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Then just sing it. There's nothing to hold you back if you ask me.

Re: Girls singing Lordi songs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:57 pm
by Monsterlady38
No one's stopping you from singing it Rosalie. Go for it! :wink:

If I really wanted to distort my voice like Mr. Lordi's I wish there was a way to do so without drinking coke but i highly doubt that. :lol:

Re: Girls singing Lordi songs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:15 am
by Dr. Sin
Monsterlady38 wrote:If I really wanted to distort my voice like Mr. Lordi's I wish there was a way to do so without drinking coke but i highly doubt that. :lol:

Well, the cigarettes have probably more to do with that.

Re: Girls singing Lordi songs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 pm
by Monsterlady38
Dr. Sin wrote:
Monsterlady38 wrote:If I really wanted to distort my voice like Mr. Lordi's I wish there was a way to do so without drinking coke but i highly doubt that. :lol:

Well, the cigarettes have probably more to do with that.


Maybe, but I will never smoke, EVER

Re: Girls singing Lordi songs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:28 pm
by Dr. Sin
Monsterlady38 wrote:
Dr. Sin wrote:
Monsterlady38 wrote:If I really wanted to distort my voice like Mr. Lordi's I wish there was a way to do so without drinking coke but i highly doubt that. :lol:

Well, the cigarettes have probably more to do with that.


Maybe, but I will never smoke, EVER

A good decision.

Re: Girls singing Lordi songs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:19 pm
by Lilyth Von Gore
I've sung some of Lordi's songs in the past. While I may not have the deep, growly voice of Mr Lordi, I've been told I'm good at it. At least with Lordi's songs I don't have to worry about straining my voice. Seriously. They're all in the right key for me to sing in.

Re: Girls singing Lordi songs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:08 am
by Monsterlady38
Lilyth Von Gore wrote:I've sung some of Lordi's songs in the past. While I may not have the deep, growly voice of Mr Lordi, I've been told I'm good at it. At least with Lordi's songs I don't have to worry about straining my voice. Seriously. They're all in the right key for me to sing in.


That's great to hear :)