Monsterboard

Tabs

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Hemitys » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:55 pm

King wrote:Please, Hemi, just Girls Go Chopping and Dr Sin Is In. :wink:


Ok, I'll try to get those online tomorrow.

Any other requests?

I can already say that I'm not going to mark every single thing that happens on those songs, just the basic chords and the initial guitar riffs, hmmkay?
A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
User avatar
Hemitys
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2063
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:42 am

Postby King » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:19 pm

Thank you, Hemitys! Please (don't have to, just if you can or if you have time) can you post Deadache's tab too? :)
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
User avatar
King
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: F I N

Postby BlackVince » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Hemitys wrote:
King wrote:Please, Hemi, just Girls Go Chopping and Dr Sin Is In. :wink:


Ok, I'll try to get those online tomorrow.

Any other requests?

I can already say that I'm not going to mark every single thing that happens on those songs, just the basic chords and the initial guitar riffs, hmmkay?


Can you do bass tabs also?
-- Lordi visit my Math Teacher please? --
-- True Gods Wear Masks -- Thnx JTT
User avatar
BlackVince
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:55 pm
Location: Netherlands-M14

Postby King » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:53 pm

I think the chords in the intro of Dr Sin are A5 & D5.
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
User avatar
King
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: F I N

Postby filc » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:34 pm

King wrote:I think the chords in the intro of Dr Sin are A5 & D5.

It's that. :P
Played in open chords.

Someone put a tab of it on ultimate guitar, but his tab is false.
Code: Select all
e -----
B ---3-
G -2-2-
D -2-0-
A -0---
E -----

   A5 & D5
"A virgin sacrificed in the blood ritual ? Damn she should've had sex !"
User avatar
filc
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 8:09 pm
Location: France, Bretagne, Morbihan

Postby martinmaniac » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:48 pm

thnx Hem ;) I'm looking forward to make a cover of these songs as soon as I can :D
User avatar
martinmaniac
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:39 pm
Location: metal metal land

Postby King » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:56 pm

--
Last edited by King on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
User avatar
King
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: F I N

Postby Hemitys » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:07 pm

Ok, I was lazy but here's the first one, Dr. Sin Is In. There might be some mistakes and it's not the most accurate one but I think you are able to find the bits ja pieces from this.

http://staff.osao.fi/~korpeva/drsin.txt

And no, there's no way I'm going to make a guitar tabs for the solo. It's not difficult to play but it's difficult to type...
A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
User avatar
Hemitys
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2063
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:42 am

Postby King » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:12 pm

Thanks a lot, Hemitys!!
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
User avatar
King
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: F I N

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:12 pm

Hemitys wrote:Ok, I was lazy but here's the first one, Dr. Sin Is In. There might be some mistakes and it's not the most accurate one but I think you are able to find the bits ja pieces from this.

http://staff.osao.fi/~korpeva/drsin.txt

And no, there's no way I'm going to make a guitar tabs for the solo. It's not difficult to play but it's difficult to type...


Thank you Hemitys!
This tab is great!
User avatar
Police Line Do Not Cross
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

Postby BlackVince » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:59 am

Hemitys wrote:Ok, I was lazy but here's the first one, Dr. Sin Is In. There might be some mistakes and it's not the most accurate one but I think you are able to find the bits ja pieces from this.

http://staff.osao.fi/~korpeva/drsin.txt

And no, there's no way I'm going to make a guitar tabs for the solo. It's not difficult to play but it's difficult to type...


I owe you one!
-- Lordi visit my Math Teacher please? --
-- True Gods Wear Masks -- Thnx JTT
User avatar
BlackVince
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:55 pm
Location: Netherlands-M14

Postby sven » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:55 am

you can see a LOT of l tabs and tabs for guitar pro on www.ultimate-guitar.com
User avatar
sven
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:26 pm
Location: zagreb/croatia m/15.2.

Postby BlackVince » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:27 pm

sven wrote:you can see a LOT of l tabs and tabs for guitar pro on www.ultimate-guitar.com


Really? -.- thnx but we know XD

Ok guys any updates on new tabs?
-- Lordi visit my Math Teacher please? --
-- True Gods Wear Masks -- Thnx JTT
User avatar
BlackVince
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:55 pm
Location: Netherlands-M14

Postby Monstersworld » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:37 am

Hemitys wrote:
King wrote:Thank you. Has anyone other Deadache tabs? :?:


I have. But the problem is that they are only in my head and I don't know how to use Guitar Pro. Also I'm too lazy to type them with notepad.

Wow, what a pointless post :twisted:


Hey if you may, can you send me via email Deadache tabs? So I can make guitar pro file :) Thank you.

jankristiankoivukangas@netti.fi
User avatar
Monstersworld
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:21 pm
Location: Ranua

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Can anyone pretty pretty pretty please tab the Bite it like a Bulldog Bass tab, for little old me? I would do it myself but it's been years since I last tabbed anything and I'm so rusty now it embarrasses me :lol: So could someone please tab it for me? I'd really appreciate it. thanks. :D
Sneaking out on a Saturday night... Momma thinks you know wrong from right...
Ultimate Warrior
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:41 pm
Location: Wherever you want me to be

Postby BlackVince » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:43 pm

Ultimate Warrior wrote:Can anyone pretty pretty pretty please tab the Bite it like a Bulldog Bass tab, for little old me? I would do it myself but it's been years since I last tabbed anything and I'm so rusty now it embarrasses me :lol: So could someone please tab it for me? I'd really appreciate it. thanks. :D


How about we do it together =D?
-- Lordi visit my Math Teacher please? --
-- True Gods Wear Masks -- Thnx JTT
User avatar
BlackVince
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:55 pm
Location: Netherlands-M14

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:41 pm

BlackVince wrote:
Ultimate Warrior wrote:Can anyone pretty pretty pretty please tab the Bite it like a Bulldog Bass tab, for little old me? I would do it myself but it's been years since I last tabbed anything and I'm so rusty now it embarrasses me :lol: So could someone please tab it for me? I'd really appreciate it. thanks. :D


How about we do it together =D?


:lol: It's been almost three years since I lifted a guitar and played it properly. There's no way I could tab something like BILAB, unless I played for a good few months solidly. :)

Sorry, but thanks for the offer anyway :wink:
Sneaking out on a Saturday night... Momma thinks you know wrong from right...
Ultimate Warrior
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:41 pm
Location: Wherever you want me to be

Postby Thomas » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:04 pm

I am about to figure out how to play Ghost of the Heceda Head on guitar, and I have everything except for one thing, the end of the solo.. Or, the fast part of the solo.. Someone here who knows how to play this part? If yes, could someone tab just that part of the solo? :)
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Postby likeamonster » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm

Hey I'm not really sure, I tried to play Girls Go Chopping...
I think this is the real Intro

e----------------------------------
B----------------------------------
G----------------------------------
D-4--7-9-7---------4--7-9-7--10
A-4--7-9-7---------4--7-9-7--10
D-4--7-9-7--9-7-4-4--7-9-7--10
User avatar
likeamonster
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:35 am
Location: Hamburg(GER) Sex & Age:M14

Postby BlackVince » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:07 pm

likeamonster wrote:Hey I'm not really sure, I tried to play Girls Go Chopping...
I think this is the real Intro

e----------------------------------
B----------------------------------
G----------------------------------
D-4--7-9-7---------4--7-9-7--10
A-4--7-9-7---------4--7-9-7--10
D-4--7-9-7--9-7-4-4--7-9-7--10


Dude I love you! make the whole tab please!
-- Lordi visit my Math Teacher please? --
-- True Gods Wear Masks -- Thnx JTT
User avatar
BlackVince
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:55 pm
Location: Netherlands-M14

Postby likeamonster » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:58 am

BlackVince wrote:
likeamonster wrote:Hey I'm not really sure, I tried to play Girls Go Chopping...
I think this is the real Intro

e----------------------------------
B----------------------------------
G----------------------------------
D-4--7-9-7---------4--7-9-7--10
A-4--7-9-7---------4--7-9-7--10
D-4--7-9-7--9-7-4-4--7-9-7--10


Dude I love you! make the whole tab please!

I will tab the whole song this week :).
User avatar
likeamonster
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:35 am
Location: Hamburg(GER) Sex & Age:M14

Postby Doomality » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:17 pm

I've learned quite a few songs by ear myself. The only thing I can't get down is those damn solos.

I know

"Girls Go Chopping"

"Dr. Sin is in"

"Where's the Dragon?"

If I weren't so heartless, I would write these down for you guys. :?
Image
User avatar
Doomality
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:23 am
Location: USA Florida Sex/age: Male/17

Postby likeamonster » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Doomality wrote:
If I weren't so heartless, I would write these down for you guys. :?

:roll: Be heartless is a terrible thing.....

Soon Girls Go Chopping will be ready.
Image
User avatar
likeamonster
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:35 am
Location: Hamburg(GER) Sex & Age:M14

Postby martinmaniac » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:12 pm

likeamonster wrote:
BlackVince wrote:
likeamonster wrote:Hey I'm not really sure, I tried to play Girls Go Chopping...
I think this is the real Intro

e----------------------------------
B----------------------------------
G----------------------------------
D-4--7-9-7---------4--7-9-7--10
A-4--7-9-7---------4--7-9-7--10
D-4--7-9-7--9-7-4-4--7-9-7--10


Dude I love you! make the whole tab please!

I will tab the whole song this week :).


not sure, but I think it's

D--------------9-7-4-0-------------- instead of only 9-7-4... not sure ;)
User avatar
martinmaniac
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:39 pm
Location: metal metal land

Postby BlackVince » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:18 am

martinmaniac wrote:
likeamonster wrote:
BlackVince wrote:
likeamonster wrote:Hey I'm not really sure, I tried to play Girls Go Chopping...
I think this is the real Intro

e----------------------------------
B----------------------------------
G----------------------------------
D-4--7-9-7---------4--7-9-7--10
A-4--7-9-7---------4--7-9-7--10
D-4--7-9-7--9-7-4-4--7-9-7--10


Dude I love you! make the whole tab please!

I will tab the whole song this week :).


not sure, but I think it's

D--------------9-7-4-0-------------- instead of only 9-7-4... not sure ;)


Nope its not, the other guy was right.
-- Lordi visit my Math Teacher please? --
-- True Gods Wear Masks -- Thnx JTT
User avatar
BlackVince
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:55 pm
Location: Netherlands-M14

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron