Monsterboard

Tabs

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby martinmaniac » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:50 am

it's easily enough to learn... And the chords can be found on internet :P
User avatar
martinmaniac
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:39 pm
Location: metal metal land

Postby Painajainen » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:39 pm

I tabbed all of Girls Go Chopping except the guitar solo and wacked it up on Ultimate Gutiar: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/l/l ... ng_crd.htm . I also uploaded the pre chorus of The Ghosts Of The Heceta Head http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/l/l ... ad_tab.htm . If anyone really wants the rest of it (Except the solo) tabbed then ask me, maybe youll need to beg :twisted: . Tell me what you think?
Painajainen
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:56 pm
Location: Brighton

Postby Helter Skelter » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:53 pm

King wrote:
monster girl wrote:they have... Sort of.
Songs for the rockoning day, it's got their first three albums music on it.


But that book doesn't have tabs for those who can't read notes.

They could make an official guitar tablature book.That would be a smart move.
Helter Skelter
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:45 pm

keyboard

Postby Nevershowtherealface » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Anyone has anything for keyboard?
Non-guitar pro..?

What i already got:

It Snows In Hell
Children of the Night
Magistra Nocte
Icon of Dominance
Hardrock Hallelujah intro

If someone has sum thingies! PM me or just reply here :)

Be AWAre
Awa4Life :)
Awaaaa! You're my IDOL!
Image
User avatar
Nevershowtherealface
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Helter Skelter » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Sheet music?
Helter Skelter
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:45 pm

Postby Nevershowtherealface » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:15 am

Helter Skelter wrote:Sheet music?

Ye if u got some it would b amazing!
Awaaaa! You're my IDOL!
Image
User avatar
Nevershowtherealface
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby spendloven » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:23 pm

I've only got what i have done - it's not perfect and I'm still tweeking it.

I'm trying to do a scrap book with notes and tabs but it's going to take time. I have done so far: (sorry don't have time to write full names)
6 songs from the Arockalypse album
Songs: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 12
2 songs from the Deadache album
Songs: 2, 5

If anyone wants them I'll see what i can do, neaten them up and scan them in.
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
User avatar
spendloven
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Hampshire - UK

Postby Nevershowtherealface » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:18 pm

spendloven wrote:I've only got what i have done - it's not perfect and I'm still tweeking it.

I'm trying to do a scrap book with notes and tabs but it's going to take time. I have done so far: (sorry don't have time to write full names)
6 songs from the Arockalypse album
Songs: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 12
2 songs from the Deadache album
Songs: 2, 5

If anyone wants them I'll see what i can do, neaten them up and scan them in.

So u got sheet music?
Awaaaa! You're my IDOL!
Image
User avatar
Nevershowtherealface
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby spendloven » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Nevershowtherealface wrote:
spendloven wrote:I've only got what i have done - it's not perfect and I'm still tweeking it.

I'm trying to do a scrap book with notes and tabs but it's going to take time. I have done so far: (sorry don't have time to write full names)
6 songs from the Arockalypse album
Songs: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 12
2 songs from the Deadache album
Songs: 2, 5

If anyone wants them I'll see what i can do, neaten them up and scan them in.

So u got sheet music?


Yes - well I'm scoring the tabs into notes and sorting rythems, reps etc with some help from a mate of mine. Trying to do this scrap book.
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
User avatar
spendloven
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Hampshire - UK

Re: keyboard

Postby Doomality » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Nevershowtherealface wrote:Anyone has anything for keyboard?
Non-guitar pro..?

What i already got:

It Snows In Hell
Children of the Night
Magistra Nocte
Icon of Dominance
Hardrock Hallelujah intro

If someone has sum thingies! PM me or just reply here :)

Be AWAre
Awa4Life :)

I'm learning Rebirth of the Countess on the keyboard, but I don't know how to get it to something other than guitar pro. :? Hmm...maybe there's a way.
Image
User avatar
Doomality
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:23 am
Location: USA Florida Sex/age: Male/17

Re: keyboard

Postby monster girl » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 pm

Doomality wrote:
Nevershowtherealface wrote:Anyone has anything for keyboard?
Non-guitar pro..?

What i already got:

It Snows In Hell
Children of the Night
Magistra Nocte
Icon of Dominance
Hardrock Hallelujah intro

If someone has sum thingies! PM me or just reply here :)

Be AWAre
Awa4Life :)

I'm learning Rebirth of the Countess on the keyboard, but I don't know how to get it to something other than guitar pro. :? Hmm...maybe there's a way.


Learning it just from listening to it?
wish I could do that....
Does anybody have any music from the Rebirth Of The Countess?
Image
Thanks Gohu!
monster girl
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:19 pm
Location: Manchester

Postby Nevershowtherealface » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:36 pm

spendloven wrote:
Nevershowtherealface wrote:
spendloven wrote:I've only got what i have done - it's not perfect and I'm still tweeking it.

I'm trying to do a scrap book with notes and tabs but it's going to take time. I have done so far: (sorry don't have time to write full names)
6 songs from the Arockalypse album
Songs: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 12
2 songs from the Deadache album
Songs: 2, 5

If anyone wants them I'll see what i can do, neaten them up and scan them in.

So u got sheet music?


Yes - well I'm scoring the tabs into notes and sorting rythems, reps etc with some help from a mate of mine. Trying to do this scrap book.

But u got Girls go chopping and Ghosts of the Heceta head? From deadache in sheet music yet? If I understand well^^
Awaaaa! You're my IDOL!
Image
User avatar
Nevershowtherealface
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby spendloven » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:53 am

Nevershowtherealface wrote:
spendloven wrote:
Nevershowtherealface wrote:
spendloven wrote:I've only got what i have done - it's not perfect and I'm still tweeking it.

I'm trying to do a scrap book with notes and tabs but it's going to take time. I have done so far: (sorry don't have time to write full names)
6 songs from the Arockalypse album
Songs: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 12
2 songs from the Deadache album
Songs: 2, 5

If anyone wants them I'll see what i can do, neaten them up and scan them in.

So u got sheet music?


Yes - well I'm scoring the tabs into notes and sorting rythems, reps etc with some help from a mate of mine. Trying to do this scrap book.

But u got Girls go chopping and Ghosts of the Heceta head? From deadache in sheet music yet? If I understand well^^


I've nearly done Girls Go Chopping its rough and like i said it needs tweeking. Its for the guitar. I havent even started on Ghost of the Heceta Head. I'm taking longer with Deadache than the last album I really don't have the time like i used too. I try to do a bit now and then but it takes ages to do both notes and tabs all by hand and then check it and get it checked. It's a long process.
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
User avatar
spendloven
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Hampshire - UK

Postby Sooophie » Sat May 02, 2009 2:25 am

Hi!

Does anyone have it snows in hell and get heavy for keyboard ? I don't find it...
User avatar
Sooophie
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: France

Postby Nevershowtherealface » Sat May 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Sooophie wrote:Hi!

Does anyone have it snows in hell and get heavy for keyboard ? I don't find it...

Hi, there's a tutorial on youtube for it...
It's not 100% correct, but the biggest part is correct!

-NeverShowYourRealFace :twisted: -
Awaaaa! You're my IDOL!
Image
User avatar
Nevershowtherealface
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Nevershowtherealface » Sat May 02, 2009 12:36 pm

Nevershowtherealface wrote:
Sooophie wrote:Hi!

Does anyone have it snows in hell and get heavy for keyboard ? I don't find it...

Hi, there's a tutorial on youtube for it...
It's not 100% correct, but the biggest part is correct!

-NeverShowYourRealFace :twisted: -

For It Snows In Hell... :twisted:
Awaaaa! You're my IDOL!
Image
User avatar
Nevershowtherealface
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby AAore » Sat May 02, 2009 12:39 pm

and it works. I can play it now.. m :D
Feel Good.
Image
"They always survive while I lose everything"
User avatar
AAore
 
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:27 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby martinmaniac » Sun May 17, 2009 1:42 pm

hey guys, I'm trying to tab out girls go chopping tab, but I can't tab out the part before solo and the last part of it (2:36 - 2:48 and 3:01 and 3:08) nyone who can help me? :)
User avatar
martinmaniac
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:39 pm
Location: metal metal land

Postby AAore » Sun May 17, 2009 5:05 pm

martinmaniac wrote:hey guys, I'm trying to tab out girls go chopping tab, but I can't tab out the part before solo and the last part of it (2:36 - 2:48 and 3:01 and 3:08) nyone who can help me? :)


I can't..

Anyone know a keyboard tutorial for any other lordi song that it snows in hell?
Feel Good.
Image
"They always survive while I lose everything"
User avatar
AAore
 
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:27 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby Thomas » Mon May 18, 2009 12:11 pm

martinmaniac wrote:hey guys, I'm trying to tab out girls go chopping tab, but I can't tab out the part before solo and the last part of it (2:36 - 2:48 and 3:01 and 3:08) nyone who can help me? :)


I know whole song on guitar ;)
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Postby martinmaniac » Mon May 18, 2009 1:51 pm

could you post whole tab maybe? :)
User avatar
martinmaniac
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:39 pm
Location: metal metal land

Postby Thomas » Tue May 19, 2009 12:13 pm

martinmaniac wrote:could you post whole tab maybe? :)


I don't have any tabs for it, and it takes much time to make a tab.. Maybe I will post a video sometime
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Postby martinmaniac » Tue May 19, 2009 12:22 pm

would be cool ^^
User avatar
martinmaniac
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:39 pm
Location: metal metal land

Postby AAore » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:11 pm

someone got Bite it like a bulldog tab?
Feel Good.
Image
"They always survive while I lose everything"
User avatar
AAore
 
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:27 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby gfdgooseUK » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:52 am

Any guitar tabs? Please PM them to me if i may very kindly beg... Thanking You Most Wonderful
gfdgooseUK
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests