Monsterboard

Tabs

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Tabs

Postby Crystal » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Any Piano sheets guys?? The only ones which can be found are Magistra Nocte and The Rebirth Of The Countess...and Hard Rock Hallelujah
Just like the moon comes, we rise, we shine and fall
Crystal

Postby ironmatrix » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Hi all, i want to post some tabs i found on the internet and some are pretty good!
I'd like to say that in the first page, most links are expired or wrong (there are 2 songs by metallica!)

https://rapidshare.com/files/4178027392/Tabs.zip

here u are guys!
(i suggest to post this link in the first page of this topic so everyone can download it and play some good stuff ;) )
Requiescat in Pace dear Tonmi.
ironmatrix

Postby Monsta » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:45 am

Okay guys, so I just got an electric guitar and really want to learn a Lordi song. So could anyone recommend the EASIEST one to play? Not too many different chords and stuff. Would be very much appreciated :D
Monsta

Postby Hemitys » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:04 am

Monsta wrote:Okay guys, so I just got an electric guitar and really want to learn a Lordi song. So could anyone recommend the EASIEST one to play? Not too many different chords and stuff. Would be very much appreciated :D

Well, I'd say the easiest must be This Is Heavy Metal. The riff is simple, there aren't too many different parts. Of course you have to tune guitar to D or Dropped-D but yeah. I'd go with that one.

Though I must say that if you just got the guitar, you should start with something way easier, for example the Ramones or something that is played mostly with chords than riffs. When you can handle the basics, it's easier to jump to more technical stuff. I almost stopped playing as a kid when I just couldn't nail the riffs for Metallica's Master Of Puppets. Then I discovered punk music and it opened up a whole new world of playing. After that I got back to the metal stuff, although I can admit that MOP is still a real bitch when it comes to downpicking.
A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
Hemitys
Site Admin

Postby Milred Sandman » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:56 am

Monsta wrote:Okay guys, so I just got an electric guitar and really want to learn a Lordi song. So could anyone recommend the EASIEST one to play? Not too many different chords and stuff. Would be very much appreciated :D

I'd say Would you love a monsterman, it's really simple :)

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
Milred Sandman

Postby Melting Darkness » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:44 pm

already had the devil is a loser tab so I guess I know what ill be doing tonight in guitar practice :) A LOT of browsing :wink:
Melting Darkness

Postby Fenrir » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:11 pm

House of Ghosts, is very very very very easy to play it, i think the easiest to play of Lordi.
Fenrir

Postby korovnikovd » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:04 pm

^ Because there are only keyboards in that song. :)
korovnikovd

Postby Fenrir » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:45 pm

^LOL, no, but is true that keyboards are the main part.
Another pretty easy song is 'Sent in the Clowns', the rythm guitar part.

Easy older songs...hmmmm 'Call off the wedding' if you avoid the clean guitar arpegios and 'Would you love a Monsterman' because is practically only power chords all the song.
Fenrir

Previous

Return to General discussion