Monsterboard

Lordi-Merch

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Lordi-Merch

Postby Anthalerero » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:04 pm

Did we have a Topic like this before? Dunno -but... share your Merchandise-Ideas for our Monsters here, as well as your thoughts about their Merch-Stuff!

I was always really satisfied by the good quality of Lordi merch (except some Shirts in 2006), but i have to say... this time i'm really disappointed by the T-Shirts. I bought one of the Face-Shirts in Helsinki, and i did not wear it until now, because i always wash my new shirts before i wear them. Now, before washing, i saw that the face-shirt already has a hole in the sleeve, a lozenge-shaped cutout! :( Production-defect, most likely.
Also, today the levykauppa tshirt-bundle arrived (finally), and by this shirt i'm really disappointed. I did not give it a closer look in helsinki, so that was a surprise... it's very thin quality, and the model is just shitty. That is a men's shirt with girlie-sleeves, whadda hell. That, is NOT a T-Shirt. Althought i really like the design, but i definately will not wear this shirt - or cut that damn sleeves out, and use it as a sleveless shirt.
Hopefully the other merch isn't like that too...
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
Anthalerero

Re: Lordi-Merch

Postby Joni Master » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Hi! I forgot to reply this! I have all new shirts and I like em all. :) I think last era face shirts was poorer print.
Joni Master

Postby Anthalerero » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:42 pm

actually it was the same sort of print than last era - and i wasn't talking about prints, but the shirts themselves.

I already got a response regarding the shirts, seems i just had bad luck and got a damaged shirt and a wrong-sewed one. First time ever this happend to me. However...
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
Anthalerero

Postby Angel Of Death » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:18 pm

I'm not so happy about the quality of those shirts too. My shirt is still in one piece but you can feel that the quality is less compared with the previous ones..I took a Small like I do every time but now that shirt really looks like a bag on me, specially on the shoulders..
Angel Of Death

Postby Lordi » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:39 am

Howdy. Messy xmas.
I can not explain exactly why some shirts are poorer quality nowadays,
But i can enlighten something that might be at least partly the reason.

Back in the days ALL the shirts were done in the same factory and printed in the same company.
Now, there are different places for different shirts.

For example, all bundle shirts are done in different places by each individual label/store that has the license for a design for a bundle..
Face shirts are done in another different one by Rokkikauppa.
Tour merch (except for some designs, like faces) are done yet another one by ITM.

Some use some more traditional printing techniques, so called silk screen print or film, some companies use more modern digital printers.
Faces are definitely digital.
And the actual shirts... they come from aaaaall different sources too for different printing companies.

L
Lordi
Vocals

Return to General discussion