Monsterboard

The Jukebox

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

The Jukebox

Postby Dark Decayer » Sat Mar 22, 2003 12:28 am

I was listening to the Music Jukebox on the Lordi website and some songs on it don't have the backing vocals. The "Get Heavy" song doesn't have the giant voice when he screams "Get Heavy" and I think it sounds better that way, without it. Also, the "Devil is a Loser" song when he says "For better or for worse and you don't care which" I don't hear the backing vocals... but it sounds cool. I'd just like to know if you guys reamped the songs before you released them or is the Jukebox messed up, although it doesn't sound that way. It sounds good or maybe better I don't know. So, I'd just like to know, if that is ok.
Dark Decayer

Postby ZeHa » Mon Mar 31, 2003 1:48 pm

Hmm I think you're wrong... I listened to the jukebox carefully and I DID HEAR the backing vocals. I suppose it's because of the poor quality. If the quality of the jukebox samples were e.g. like a 128 kbps mp3 file, you would hear them. But those must be 64 kbps or something like that. or only 22khz instead of 44khz.

This must be the reason why they sound so weak, but they are DEFINITELY there...
ZeHa

Return to General discussion