Monsterboard

Dreamin' 'bout Lordi

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Dreamin' 'bout Lordi

Postby kairikas1994 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:58 pm

good dreamings
actually I had a dream too but this is so
long story 8)
maybe i talk later because I have to go now
kairikas1994

Postby Blazing Lady » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:44 pm

I had a dream where Kalma was at the Eurovision and he pushed Kita in front of the camera..ahem. Good innit? :lol:
Love your garden!!!
Shock me...
Blazing Lady

Location: NOT in Headingley, Leeds, Britainland sex/age what a jolly idea...

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:25 pm

Kobalos wrote:OX went "OH shit!, were surposed to be on!!!" so of LORDI all rush and i was left speaking to murderdolls

Lol!

Well, I guess I had a sort of Lordi dream last night again.. What was it about again? *thinking* Oh! Now I remember!

I was walking down the street, and then I saw Enary comming towards me.
And I was like "Omg, omg! It's Enary!!" So I tried to talk to her but then she raised her sword and I got scared and started to run for my life :cry:
Then I woke up again...
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby Blazing Lady » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:30 pm

^^ You've been watching the Kin, haven't you?
Love your garden!!!
Shock me...
Blazing Lady

Location: NOT in Headingley, Leeds, Britainland sex/age what a jolly idea...

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:38 pm

Yap :lol:
I get nightmare from horrormovies :lol:
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby Pyro » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:42 pm

I had a couple of Lordi dreams a few days ago

In the first one, Lordi were on stage at some massive concert like Donwnload, or whatever, and Kalma was there, sexy as ever with his bass, and he had a load of writing all over the back of his coat, like 'Get Laid!' and stuff lmao. And I was performing with them too!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: On my bass hehe, we were playing 'Rock The Hell Outta You' as the last song, me and Kalma were stood facing eachhother, looking into eachothers eyes (how romantic), playing our basses. Near the end of the song I jumped off the front of the stage and ran down to the security fence and started touching peoples hands and stuff... (?) Anyways, after the show had finished I hugged Kalma loads and loads (shame it didn't go any further that time. :twisted: But if my dream is anything to go by, Kalma is one hell of a cool guy! :D

In my next one, Kalma had been round our house when I wasn't in. I got back and was absolutely gutted :( . And then I found a polystyrene cup, and he had signed it! And he had also written on it; 'Emma is really sweet', and drawn a picture of me (how sweet!!!) <3<3<3... I was about to go off to find him... But then I woke up :(
I'll have your babies Kalma!!!!!!! Pyro xxx
http://www.myspace.com/kalma_lover
Pyro

Postby Yasha666 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:58 pm

I've lots of dreams about Kalma too o.o.. last night I saw him in my street, running out my door, slipped over a stone and fell, out of my bed :'D!
Hmm hope I dream about him again<33333 *drools*
*chew*Kalma's Hat Chewer <3
Kalma and OX, I love you<3
Yasha666

Postby Yasha666 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:32 pm

OMG this dream was AWESOME O.o, and I hope it's gonna be true >D

I got a letter, with 2 tickets for the concert Lordi, o.0 from someone unknown. I was so happy and I really really wanted to go to the concert (in the netherlands>D), and it was a gift, and in the letter was also a backstage ticket... O.O''' sooo awesome!
And I saw Kalma again in my dream(second dream XD), and this time I was on the concert, with that same ticket... and he was looking at me, so sweet, if he wanted to know me better >DDD*happy*... but don't know more details, it was so short ><'' damn :twisted:

hmm...wish my dream comes true..*dreams*
Yasha666

Postby Kobalos » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:25 pm

i had onother one well it was not realy Lodi related but it had a mummy in it

i was at the YMCA (Its a type od youth club thing i have nere where i life in the UK) talking to random peeps when a Jym instuctor ran it shouting

"QUIK PEOPLE THE GAY MUMMY'S AWAKE!!!" (yes the mummy was gay please dot ask me why and no he did NOT look like Amen) so off i run into the loos the mummy comes after me and trys to get into the cubical i was hiding in Olly comes along and tells him to bugger off and leave me alone (Ollys my mate in real-life) he turns aound (the mummy that is) and i go out i am warned not to take the mummy's 3 gold coins out of his pocket (MUMMYS HAVE POCKETS???) i do it anyway to see what the reaction is (Stoopid thing to do but it IS a dream) *this is where it got realy scary* the mummy starts shouting at me in my dads voice calling me all sorts of things so i give him back the coins. i wake up but shouting im my dads voice that was freaky uit realy was i mean i have had copuntless drems where my dad had screamed at me but never as somthing eles eeks :cry: :cry: :cry:
Kobalos

Postby Harpie Lady » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:24 pm

the dream was very beautiful and sad. :cry: so it was little like "Van Helsing",

I was with one man,and I was going to one house.There was many many vampires and the man was wolf.but only when the moon is full he was wolf.Well I was vampire.And when the moon was full I was very very bad.Well when I was going with the man he was not bad wolf and I was not Vampire..with one word, the moon was not full.When we was in the house there I saw many many Vampires...it was very very evil.. I don`t know how but the moon was full,but I was not Vampire..well but the man was bad wolf..I forget to say that I was 20-21 years and I had boyfriend........wow he was lovely...he was Orlando Bloom..(that`s not funny) and I saw Mr Lordi there...He killed Orlando because he wanted to kill me but Orlando "TAKE THE SHOT FOR ME"...*cry* I was sure that I`ll be bad like the others vampires and Mr Lordi..... :cry: that was my dream..well it was longer but I forget.

Very sad because the lovely Orlando was dead. :cry:
Harpie Lady

Postby troubl3 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:13 pm

My dream is weird XD It's like a cartoonbook.

I was at home with my friends, the light goes out, outside we see a car (far away) that car absorbe all the light. Trough a tunnel we go to the car, we where flying on a cleaner. (:lol:) The enemie saw us coming, he sended a lot of bullets, we turn around and go back from the direction we came. I push on a button (sheald button) we turn again and fly further, then we see 2 monster at the front and 3 at the back. They killed all my friends, I'm the only one who survived, full of tears and anger. Suddenly a manbeast grabbed me and bite me. I get drawnse and fall dead on the floor. Then I see a part all the members leave laughing. When the monsters are gone, and let us be dead, I woke up.
troubl3

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:51 pm

Harpie Lady wrote:Very sad because the lovely Orlando was dead. :cry:

Bad Mr. Lordi! Bad Mr. Lordi! *treats him like a dog :lol:*
Poor Orlando :cry:
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby Harpie Lady » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:04 pm

Good To Be Bad Girl wrote:

Hahahahahahaha :lol: But he (Mr Lordi) was very cool too. :wink:
Harpie Lady

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:59 pm

Woah, last night I dreamed about Kalma AGAIN! But this time the dream last all the night! It was the only dream I had!
Righto, perhaps I should tell you about it?

Well, I don't really know where I was, but Kalma was there. I think it was some kind of competion.
To draw anything with Kalma in, and the one he liked best would have one day together with him or something :? And no, it was not me who won, but my friend..
But she didn't like Lordi (then why the hell did you draw for that competion then :lol: ??) so Kalma chosed the drawing that came on the 2nd.
And that was me! I remember I screamed in happiness, but stopped because it hurted Kalma's ears :lol: Then Kalma wanted to take me to a gig.
So it was Kiss we went to! It was pretty cool, and Kalma enjoyed himself there too^^ Then we just walked in the street, and suddenly I reconized one place.
It was the street I had dreamed about lately(check some pages back)!
Kalma looked very sad and then he said he was very sorry he coulden't help me just before I got driven over.
And I said it was okay that I understood him. He said thank u, and then he kissed me :oops:
He showed me his awsome motorbike, and then we drived together to different places.

Lots of other things happend too, but it was just so much I didn't catch it xD!
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby UKLFC » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:01 pm

Good To Be Bad Girl wrote:

I'd let Orlando die, to be honest. I just cant see the point in pretty boys. I'd have happily gone off with Mr Lordi
Be a hater, be a Joni hater(Co-President of the Joni Master hate club)
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby RagingHound » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:28 pm

Okay I'm so bloody freaked out right now oO
When I was like, 6 or seven years old, I remember waking up one night, and seeing this weird, really tall figure standing in front of my bed, wearing this long black robe oO And I really thought it was for real, because I closed my eyes (scared as shit) and when I opened them again, it was gone, but it FELT so real, and, a kid as I was, I forgot about it.
And I think it happened again tonight oO
I had been up for a really long time, was up all night from friday to saturday, and yesterday night I was all hyper, and around 12ish I felt REALLY tired, so I went to sleep. I remember waking up at 4 in the morning, taking my cellphone to see what time it was, then I noticed that there seemed to be really really silent music coming from somewhere, sounding like "last kiss goodbye" and when I saw the time, after that, I switched OFF MY ALARM CLOCK, turned around, and I saw it again oO It was standing in the very same spot as last time, it was like...staring at me :shock: All I remember is that I started backing away from it, and hit my knee against my armchair...and then I woke up in the morning. At first I was like "ooh it was just a dream", but my damn alarm clock WAS SWITCHED OFF, and there was a bruise on MY KNEE O_O
Now I've been kind of freaked for the whole day, and scared as fuck, I usually don't believe in shit like that, but that was just too creepy :shock:

Oh yeah, and then today I was watching TV with my dad, I was still really sleepy, and just fell asleep on the sofa.
When my dad woke up, then he looked at me and laughed, I was like "WHAAAT?"
And then he said that I had mumbled stuff like
"Give me that axe, I'll give it to Lordi"
and
"Noo, don't take off the masks"
plus numerous times of moaning "Kiiiitaaaaaa...."
xD
I hope I wasn't drooling.

But yes, now I'm still really scared, and tbh I think I don't want to go to sleep tonight oO
"Mummy, I'm 15 now, can I wear a bra?"
"Shut up John."

KISS put the X in sex, Lordi put the X in latex.
RagingHound

Postby Pyro » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:23 am

RagingHound wrote:Okay I'm so bloody freaked out right now oO
When I was like, 6 or seven years old, I remember waking up one night, and seeing this weird, really tall figure standing in front of my bed, wearing this long black robe

Poor you *hugs*

But maybe it was Kalma?! :shock:

I would have welcomed him into my bed if it was... :twisted:
Pyro

Postby Yasha666 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:57 am

Pyro wrote:
When I was like, 6 or seven years old, I remember waking up one night, and seeing this weird, really tall figure standing in front of my bed, wearing this long black robe

Poor you *hugs*

O.o that's scary!

@Pyro: me too >DD

Well, I've dreamt about Kalma again :twisted: , and darn I forgot all the details x.x but it was a nice dream, one thing I remember, it was on a gig, and I was backstage and saw Kalma, toke my hand and to his room o.o... and that was all XD *wish she knew more* lol
Yasha666

*Ahem* Cellos, are, NOT... PIANOS!!!!!

Postby Anya » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:25 pm

LmFao
My dreams are just twisted... TWISTED I TELL YOU!!!!

Okay.......

I had a dream at the beginning of the summer that Lordi came to my old Gramma(e)r school to perform
My friend Vivienne and I were running around like mad women trying to get good seats in the assembly hall, lol....

So.. We finally got a couple of seat at the side of the stage

Stage--> ________ ¦ <--- Our seats

-------------
------------- <---Other seats

You get the point

Well, anyways...
My old Year Eight History teacher was in the front row... (FRONT row) Crying.
She was scared of Lordi LMFAO! XD

Aaaaaaaaanywaays!

After a song, Mr Lordi was at the top of the stage with Mr Ox and his instrument, his bass... Which, er... Looked more like a cello o.O
And then Mr Lordi says: "Hi everyone! This is Ox's instrument. You know, it's actually... A Piano."
Then in the dream I was all like:"Oh, yeah! I read that =3 "

Afterwards, Ox came down off of the stage (The steps you use to get up and down the stage were at the sides, and he came down the ones in front of us) And then I'm all like: "*Waves* Hi!"
And then Ox stops, glares at me funny, and he's all like: "Hi...." Walks on.
Then I'm all like: "Boo yeah!!"

I wake up.
" o.O W... T... F?!?!"

Ox didn't seem to interested xD
Even In Death... May You Be Triumphant.
Anya

Postby Bloody Mary » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:31 pm

Mostly I've had Kalma 7 Kita related dreams but I can't remember them very well XD
(Though one of them which I can remember is the inspiration of my next Halloween costume!)
¤Miss Killjoy¤
Kita ja Kalma, Minä rakastan sinua
enemmän kuin mitään muuta....
Bloody Mary

Postby Womanbeast » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:05 pm

Pyro wrote:

Poor you *hugs*

It could also have been OX.
Womanbeast

Postby Walkyrie » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:33 pm

You know,read my fanfic-there are many ideas frim my dreams.Oh yes,I really dream something like that.All those ideas about Walkyrie's look,about mermaid,about...hm...( :twisted: ) about everything :lol:
Walkyrie

Postby Yasha666 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:43 pm

Bloody Mary wrote:Mostly I've had Kalma 7 Kita related dreams but I can't remember them very well XD
(Though one of them which I can remember is the inspiration of my next Halloween costume!)

Also kalma related costume? >D I do :D

I had last night a dream that was soo great! (and sad it ended too soon, thanks to my infernal alarmclock *shakesfist*)
I was with Kalma, and he held me in his arms. and looked at me with a very lovely look. He grabbed my hand and asked me to marry him O.O *runs for all kalma fans* :oops:... and then he kissed me... And then I woke up thanks to that ringing alarmclock TwT!
And a strange thing was; when I woke up, I felt his hand on my waist, and my cheeks were flushed o.0... :oops: :shock: :lol:
Yasha666

Postby Pyro » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:20 am

Yasha666 wrote:
And a strange thing was; when I woke up, I felt his hand on my waist, and my cheeks were flushed o.0... :oops: :shock: :lol:

Kalma maybe was there! He is the Unholy 'Ghost' after all.... :D (As long as next time you send him off to my bedroom :wink: )

And yay! Anya posted her cello dream!
Pyro

Postby Harpie Lady » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:05 pm

I had some dreams about Awa and Amen.. :twisted: But what??? :roll:
Harpie Lady

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion