Monsterboard

Dreamin' 'bout Lordi

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby masmasmas9 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:12 pm

first lordi dream ever YAY

i was on a gig there they played some songs, when the band was done playing, the went on signing the new lordi albums, and i stood as # 3 in the line to get signed than i started to cry of happyness an than OX carryed me backstage

than i woke up
:evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
blood and gore frome heavy to death
masmasmas9

Postby KKE » Sat May 01, 2010 9:46 am

:shock:

Normally, I'm not dreaming about stuff with Lordi...and definately not crazy stuff...

I was dreaming that Lordi sent "This is Heavy Metal" (propably, it wasn't said in my dream) to a guy from Manowar (I'm sure that the name I dreamed is wrong :D ). This guy said, that you can make such a song.

This should be a big honour, that the "Kings of Metal"(True Metal) say that a song isn't bad.

Strange, but funny. :twisted:
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby SlovakPhantom » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:02 pm

I vill say not: Dreamin' 'bout Lordi , but Dreamin' 'bout Lady Awa... :)
SlovakPhantom

Postby Dr.SinJoy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:38 pm

I had a dream about Lordi 2 months ago or so. I was in school and it was music lesson. Our teacher switched on the CD player but it didn't want to play. Suddenly the music began to play and it were Lordi , they were play Bringing back the balls to rock. Our teacher disapeared and there were standing Lordi in The Arockalypse costumes and they were playing . :D
How does it feel when your life's about to end ? :twisted: :D
Dr.SinJoy

Dream

Postby Blazenaire Alda » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:57 am

I had a dream a couple of nights ago where I was dressed up for Halloween and a bunch of girls were chasing me. I climbed through a window and found out it was a pub. Everyone was speaking Norwiegan except ten people. I walk up two the tables and see Mr. Lordi and Kita playing darts while Awa appears behind me and starts asking me weird questions in Japanese.
Blazenaire Alda

Location: Australia but in my dreams there is a cold, snow-ridden forest! Finland!!!

Postby PEML94 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Haha :lol: That was a wierd dream
PEML94

Postby Dr.SinJoy » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:41 pm

I had another dream :D . In this one I was offered to buy Lordi's The Monster show , The Arockalypse , Marked Square massacre and Bringing back the balls to Stockholm - opening night just for 7 €. But that's the only thing I remember from that dream :D . I hope I bought it . :D
How does it feel when your life's about to end ? :twisted: :D
Dr.SinJoy

Postby AAore » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:49 pm

Once I dreamed about that Lordi run away from the concert so I took his mask and sang all the songs :P
Feel Good.
"They always survive while I lose everything"
AAore

Postby PEML94 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Haha, tonight I dreamed a wierd dream :lol:

I was at a Lordi gig, and it rocked! :twisted: (as always :roll: :lol: ), and after, mr L sat at a desk and did some paperwork, so I asked hom for an autograph, which I got! :D 2 days later, I was at a Lordi gig again. After, I went to have dinner with some friends. In the middle of the dinner, one of my friends got up, and said "OMG! I'm late to my date with mr Lordi!", and she ran out the door. "That can't be right, he's married to Johanna :?", I thought. I continued to have dinner with the friends who were left. Then suddenly, my friends who had left the table came in with mr Lordi, and mr Lordi said "Sorry, but we will close down Lordi". The rest of the band and Johanna was there in the room too now, and everybody started to run, skream and cry, it became chaos. I started to cry alot, and I coudn't stop. I just put my head down in a pillow (which was suddenly there). But then mr L came to me and said "don't worry, we won't close down Lordi, I only want your friends money, that's why I said it". Then, mr Lordi got hi's money, he said it all was a joke, everybody became happy again, and mr Lordi used the money to make "This is heavy metal" a real single which would be easy to get. Wierd dream, huh? :lol:

And during the hole dream they all weared masks :lol:
PEML94

Postby Venom-Crawler » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:29 pm

My god...I had a super-extreme-awsome dream this day...I was at some random Lordi concert , and M. Lordi said "XXXXX ( yeah, that's my name) come to stage. I was preety shocked and a little scared , but I climbed up the stage , and I sang some songs with them , and at the end Kita gave me his drums set , Ox his bass , Amen his guitar , and Mr.Lordi gave me the Lordi discography with autographs. And Awa...Awa gave me nothing , she just gave me a punch...I don't know why :( And then i woke up! :x
Last edited by Venom-Crawler on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venom-Crawler

Postby PEML94 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Wow, you really wished it was reality and not only a dream, huh? :lol:
PEML94

Postby Dezalene » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:02 pm

I had a weird one the other day. To sum it up quickly, Mr. Lordi, me, and a couple of other monsterous leaders were battling this seemingly endless army of zombies and other monsters. We retreated back to the castle to protect it, then used some powerful winds to knock the enemies back. I cast a seal on all the doors and windows to keep them out, and then we just talked for a few minutes, although I don't remember what about. It's just one of many dreams I've had lately (when I do get to sleep) where I've been a Sorceress of some sort. :?
~In November I lost my family. They took away all my friends and blamed insanity!~
New DA / Old DA
Dezalene

Postby ginacartoon » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 pm

I had a weird dream, at first it started out as some fight near a haunted house, then later we bumped into Kita, saying that he and the others have no place to stag before the gig i said they could stay at mine, so they did (he was really nice about it ) and we were all having a chat and then the phone rang and the news wanted to interview them, and I was like "erm...let me ask" so I went into the kitchen and found Ox talking to my dad and i asked him if they liked to be interview, and he said "No, it's what they always ask for when we drop by somewhere" so I said no and the guy on the phone was like "aw alright" turns out there were tons of cars on the street and they drove off, then I decided to have a shower, then someone opened the door and I quickly closed it (wonder who that was....) later I was back in the kitchen wondering what to do, then they came back from shopping and Ox brought some greek bread and we have a nice talk :oops:, then I found myself with the band near the area of the gig-and then i woke up...thanks dad

Funny that today it's Ox's turn on Facebook 8D
ginacartoon

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Oh boy, another Lordi dream, you guessed it, featuring Mr. Lordi!!!

It started off with me driving around and stopping at some typical American town in NJ. It was fall, and I walked into this huge square white building. There was a plastic tablel in the middle, and one person in front of it. He was talking to someon sitting down, and then he moved off. Sitting by the table was none other than Mr. Lordi. He extends his arm to shake mine and says:
"Well well, I finally meet NWHl, and know where all those pm's have been coming from!"

Needless to say, I felt rather bashful, and I started talking to him. I can't recall about what, only that Mr. Lordi was dressed partly in his new costume, partly in his Arockalypse costumes....

As I turn around, a huge ass line going around the building is there, with people wanting to meet Mr. Lordi as well. I had no CD or anything to sign, but a Vietnamese couple in back of me had a camera. I asked them could they take a photo of me and Mr. Lordi. They complied, and as we pose...Mr. Lordi said something I'll never forget..

Mr. Lordi: Tell me, why do you need so many photos of me?
Me: As you look up to Gene, tis how I look up to you.
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Isa » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Ok next pm you ask him how many pictures of Gene he have and you give me the answer :lol:
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Isa wrote:Ok next pm you ask him how many pictures of Gene he have and you give me the answer :lol:

hehe, will do! :lol:
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Venom-Crawler » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:45 pm

You can't control you're dreams! Or you can? :lol: If you can control your dreams , the next dream of mine I'm gonna ask Awa if she wants to kiss me! :oops: The last dream I had Awa gave me a punch in the head :shock: I hope I don't get another one! :shock:
"From Nothing I Came Before , To Nothing I Go - Robert Lowe"
"I'm A Rocker And Nobody's Going To Change That - Rob Halford"
Venom-Crawler

Postby Isa » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:41 pm

maybe the punch was the answer on "do you want kiss me" :lol:
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby ginacartoon » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:23 pm

some reason Lordi was doing a sitcom ._. At first there was a scene with Lordi and Kita...forgot what happened though, then a scene with Amen and Kita... and then there was a scene with Awa and OX, talking about the new vid, OX was worried and Awa's was doing her nails and she said "Well if they are real fans they'll accept on what we're trying to achieve"
ginacartoon

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:31 am

Okay, last time I eat heavy before bed :lol:

Mr. L was in my dream again, except he had no beard! He shaved his beard off! It was a strange sight, also, he was close to being 7 feet tall. With no platforms. And for some reason we were in Paris, France.

That's all I can remember :lol:
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:01 pm

I guess absolutely no one cares that I saw a beardless Mr. Lordi in my dream :lol:
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby TheBear » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Nightmare Wings Hell wrote:I guess absolutely no one cares that I saw a beardless Mr. Lordi in my dream :lol:

Back to the 90s? :D

Maybe it was your night in Paris with candles?
TheBear

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:33 pm

TheBear wrote:
Back to the 90s? :D

Maybe it was your night in Paris with candles?

I guess so :D

Sadly, there were no candles, we kept traveling by Subway to random places and ended up at a house in the forest :P
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Mooneyman » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Can I just point out? Dreams can vary very easily in how they are told. On some they have no linear storyline, in some they in fact do - a dream is a window into the mind and no person thinks the same way - thus nobody dreams in the same way.

Most of my dreams are quite linear as I use a linear and logical way of thinking.

Dreams are a largely unexplained mental phenomenon. Don't try to say somebody's are impossible because dreams aren't hinged by any logic or rules.
Mooneyman

Postby UKLFC » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:08 am

I'm not going to tell you my dream (in full), except Amen did bash someone in for me, so all in all, a good dream ;)
Be a hater, be a Joni hater(Co-President of the Joni Master hate club)
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion