Monsterboard

Dreamin' 'bout Lordi

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Isa » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:46 am

About sauna dream, NWH do we need to put a warning before you explain :lol:
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:24 am

Isa wrote:About sauna dream, NWH do we need to put a warning before you explain :lol:

A Rated M for Mature warning :lol:
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Mooneyman » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:10 am

Nightmare Wings Hell wrote:
Isa wrote:About sauna dream, NWH do we need to put a warning before you explain :lol:

A Rated M for Mature warning :lol:

Knowing you? I think 'R' is more likely. :lol:
Mooneyman

Postby Vilce » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:28 am

I wasn't sure before if I should put it here as people have the tendency to pick on everyone's words, but... meh.

Before they revealed the new masks I dreamed that all Lordi members were suddenly dressing like KISS... Don't remember the details of how and why, but I do remember that I panicked for some unknown reason when I saw it. So I would more call it a nightmare :lol: But Mr. L in that outfit looked... just scary :shock:

Alrite, some cleaning up done, I guess we're now back on track! -psyanide
Vilce

Postby _eesti999_ » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:32 pm

I have seen two wonderful dreams.

A few days ago:

1) I was in Lordi's gig backstage, and ofcourse, Lordi hadn't put his costume on yet. We just talked, I don't remember what. But then I went in fron of stage, about 10 people were there. And Mr. Lordi touched my hand!

And then the alarm clock rang.
But this was today

2) Nothing special, it was a rainy day, I was in a city, went to a shop, and guess - there was a shop where Lordi stickers, penicls, pencil cases and all other stuff were onyl 0,3 e :shock:

I don't know, what I see tonight, but I hope that something sweet...
_eesti999_

Postby Jinna » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:49 pm

In my dream I was at Babez For Breakfast release gig. First the hall where we were, was full of fans but then almost everyone just disappeared.. o.O Of course I walked to first row! But suddenly I was outside and Lordi, Awa and OX were there with me. Kita and Amen were in bus. I was talking with Mr.Lordi and then I saw that Awa was waving to me and going to bus with OX. I was sad because I wanted to hug OX but he left to bus. :( I said about it to Mr.Lordi and then he just said "well, at least I'm here".. So I hugged him and didn't want to let go. :D
Jinna

Postby Arwiel » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:55 am

Nice dream ;D
"The pain needs music from Lordi to be conquered, or else I wouldn't be able to bear it."
Arwiel

Postby Rubenlink » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:07 am

I dreamed (few days ago) that I was on the Dordrecht gig, the stage was very very small,...
And they played about 5 songs and that's all. :lol: I remember I wanted to take photo's but my batteries of my camera were empty... I hope it will not end up that bad in real life! :)

RIP Otus!
Rubenlink

Postby Arwiel » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:57 am

I dreamt about them this night. :D:D

I dreamt that we had a snowball fight here where I live. :D We was two team. Me, Amen and Ox Against Mr. L, Awa and Otus. ;D Amen throw a snowball that hit Mr. L in his face, then Mr. L made a HUGE snowfall that he and Otus together trow agains us. First it should hit Ox, but he ducked, and when the snowball should hit Amen he jumped over it (a five meters high jump :lol:). Then it came against me, and I just screamed A typical ironic girl scream before it hit me so I flew into a snowdrift. :D

Awa started to laugh loud and Mr. L did a winning sign (V). After that Amen said that he wanted to ride in a sleigh. He and Otus run away, and now also Kita was there with them.

I, Ox, Awa and Mr. L started to make snow angels. It was fun :D:lol: Soon it came more people to the place. But everyone was afraid of the monsters hahahaha. :D So Ox looked at them and said "boh" and all of them run away. :D After that Amen and the others came back. They were all drowned in snow. First we didn't saw it was them, but soon we could hear Kitas lovely song. :)

The snowball fight started again and I woke up right before the snowball I throw should have hit Awa on here shoulder.:)
"The pain needs music from Lordi to be conquered, or else I wouldn't be able to bear it."
Arwiel

Postby judge death » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Had at last a new dream:

Was in Germany on their tour and had a great time with the audience outside the gig while waiting for the gig to start and they later opened the doors and we came in and the gig was freaking awesome, much better than Deadache era. Somehow I meet Awa and the band outside and had a great time, signing stuff and taking photos, great time. :)
Yes, getting Lordicted again.
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby Rubenlink » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:30 pm

I had a Lordi-dream again... I was at the Dordrecht gig. I was together with my mom, monsterboy and monsterboy's mom and we were in the front row :D But we were the only ones in the front row. All the other people stood waaay back, and they were shouting "Lordi sucks" etc... I was very nervous, I wanted to take photo's and film a bit, but I was too shaky (because I was nervous) I couldn't take any :lol: Strange, 2 Lordi-gig-dreams in a few days...

2 weeks to go, so maybe there will be some more :wink:

RIP Otus!
Rubenlink

Postby Jinna » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:24 pm

I had a Lordi dream last night! There was only OX but I'm not whining about it, OX is my favourite. ;) Anyway.. OX came to my house. First we just talked and then OX started to read some papers where was my Lordi dreams, poems etc.. I tried to take those papers but he just laughed and said he won't tell anyone. :lol: Then he writed some autographs and I asked if he remembers me from monsterboard. He didn't but then I told him about one poem I sent to him (I actually really sent that poem so it wasn't just in dream). OX was like "oh it's you, nice to meet you finally". And then I asked for a hug, because I had waited about four years to meet him and now he was finally there. OX agreed, so we hugged and my mum took some pics. Then OX had to leave..

I was so disappointed when I woke up! Just a dream.. :(
There's no escape because the haunt is on
Jinna

Postby Arwiel » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:50 pm

What a nice dream :)
Arwiel

Postby Isa » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:06 pm

This night I did dream of Otus, I don't remember the dream but I remember that in my dreams he had his eyes make-up in black (like the smoky style) and he was wearing a bowler hat

I guess it was so weird that it's for that, I did remember it :lol:
Isa

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Isa wrote:This night I did dream of Otus, I don't remember the dream but I remember that in my dreams he had his eyes make-up in black (like the smoky style) and he was wearing a bowler hat

I guess it was so weird that it's for that, I did remember it :lol:

ROFL I can't even imagine that.... X'DD
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby judge death » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Another one from when I was at a Lordi gig but cant sadly remember anything more :/ Saw them for some seconds at least. :)
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby Rubenlink » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:08 pm

I dreamed a few days ago that I was at a open-air gig in Dordrecht. The show would almost start but then I ran away into the city and I saw Halloween stuff in all shops... And when I came back to the gig was already over... :cry:

Man, I dreamed about this gig about 3 times in 3 weeks... Strange :P

RIP Otus!
Rubenlink

Postby judge death » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:25 am

That was a short gig indeed Oo It is just Lordis hive senses which make you dream like that. :wink:
judge death

Postby Arwiel » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:40 am

Last night I dreamt that I was going to get married and Mr. L was going to give me away to the groom. O.o Pretty weird. Well the wedding was nice, but when we went down the aisle the cantor played "Call of the wedding"... :/ ;D I woke up then... >_<
Arwiel

Postby Isa » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:50 pm

This night I had a nightmare

I did dream OX wasn't in Lordi anymore :cry:

It's there you love when you can told you "was only a dream"
Isa

Postby miss_brutality » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:09 pm

I had a gig-drwam tonight :) It was so cool yay xD I remember that they played nonstop nite and there was a ... ( I have no idea how to call those theatrical things between the songs :lol: ) ... where the little Lordi baby was born .. or more like ripped apart a strange monster from the inside and got out :roll: yeah my dreams are always weird :lol: - OX had blonde hair and glasses :lol:
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Rubenlink » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:24 pm

miss_brutality wrote: OX had blonde hair and glasses :lol:

EDIT: (this was said on 06/12) :lol: Holy crap! :lol: Just imagine it everyone, it makes your day!

I dreamed last night about the new website: the lay-out was changed and there were 2 new members on the top photo from the group. They were very unoriginal.

The first one had satin clothes all over his body and head, and I could see through the cloth on his head and I saw the guitarist from Burning Black (who I remember very good because I talked to him) :lol: And the other one was almost the same, except for some creepy stuff on his head :lol: Strange dream...

EDIT: (this was said on 11/12) 'Cause I had a new Lordi dream, I would like to write him here, but I would make a double post, so here the dream comes :wink:

I dreamed last night that I was backstage on the gig in Dodrecht. Only Amen was there (without his costume) and I talked to him about video games (in Dutch :lol: ). I wanted to talk to the other band members but they weren't there...

Then I heard that my dad was going to work in the venue were they played (Bibelot), wich is strange because he lives in Belgium. And then I saw on the list of people who work there Mr. Lordi also worked there! :lol: So I searched for him in the venue, but I didn't find him anywhere... And then I woke up. It was such a good dream :D

Note: People say you dream about things you thought before. Well, this was true in my dream! I thought yesterday if it wasn't possible that my dad became the bus driver from the tourbus, so I could meet them too sometimes :wink: So in my dream he worked 'with them' as well... This is strange...

You can't believe how many Lordi dreams I have... But I like it :D

RIP Otus!
Rubenlink

Postby Erina » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:13 am

This is pretty much my freakiest dream ever. It's not exactly a Lordi dream, but...

If it's not a Lordi dream, don't post it OK? -psyanide
latua oon lesbo
Erina

Postby Arwiel » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:43 pm

Rubenlink wrote:I dreamed last night that I was backstage on the gig in Dodrecht. Only Amen was there (without his costume) and I talked to him about video games (in Dutch :lol: ). I wanted to talk to the other band members but they weren't there...

Then I heard that my dad was going to work in the venue were they played (Bibelot), wich is strange because he lives in Belgium. And then I saw on the list of people who work there Mr. Lordi also worked there! :lol: So I searched for him in the venue, but I didn't find him anywhere... And then I woke up. It was such a good dream :D

Note: People say you dream about things you thought before. Well, this was true in my dream! I thought yesterday if it wasn't possible that my dad became the bus driver from the tourbus, so I could meet them too sometimes :wink: So in my dream he worked 'with them' as well... This is strange...

You can't believe how many Lordi dreams I have... But I like it :D

Nice dream! :D I dream about them alot too. ;D
Arwiel

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:24 am

Guys.... :lol: :lol:
Lordi-musical... I dreamed about it.... :lol: :lol:

It was kinda cool though... X'D
Really dark.. And Lordi's music ofc.. 8) Not as bad as you would think.... :lol:
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion