Monsterboard

Dreamin' 'bout Lordi

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Arwiel » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Lordi-musical... Cool. ;D
"The pain needs music from Lordi to be conquered, or else I wouldn't be able to bear it."
Arwiel

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Good To Be Bad Girl wrote:Guys.... :lol: :lol:
Lordi-musical... I dreamed about it.... :lol: :lol:

It was kinda cool though... X'D
Really dark.. And Lordi's music ofc.. 8) Not as bad as you would think.... :lol:

*bumps up*

I dunno why I dreamed about it, I can remember someone mentioned it either on the board or on Facebook... Dunno for sure, can't seem to find it... :lol:
Someone planted a dream in my fragile little head!! :lol: :lol:
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby _eesti999_ » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Today I saw a beautiful dream:

It was a summer day, and I was sitting in my car in the backseat, waiting for something. And then, guess what song came from radio - "This Is Heavy Metal". (So I know this song so well that I even listen to that song on dream without wasting electricity :lol: ). They played full song, it was somekind of presentation in an Estonian radio.
And at night I was at a festival, in standing area (not in front of stage), and yeah you guessed - Lordi was performing there. With pyros too. I only saw them playing "Would You Love a Monsterman". And next day I visited Monsterboard (even at dream... That place seems to be haunting me). I read that a german fan was also at the festival. I wrote some reviews in MB, that I couldn't believe it coming true, etc. And then it ended...

(nothing releated to Lordi, but on Thursday in my dreams I was going to Tarja Turunen gig in Hartwall Arena. But then alarmclock rang, so I missed it. Luckily, today was Saturday and I didn't had to woke up. ).
_eesti999_

Postby Jinna » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:40 pm

I saw an interesting dream last night. Mr.Lordi was selling some The Rock Police comic books in one shop. I was there but when I tried to buy one, Lordi said "I see you're a fan, I'm not selling these for you". When I asked reason, Lordi answered: "Well.. you see, there's no autographs. If you buy from internet, you will get version with autographs" :D
There's no escape because the haunt is on
Jinna

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:28 am

Last time i have alot of dreams again about MR.Lordi and for some reason i,m always ending up crying in his arms while he is trying to comfort me . Telling that everything will be alright and that i will make it through the end . I know that these dreams has something to do with our last meeting in Germany and i feels so real you know . Like it,s really happeing again . Love these kind of dreams , They really make me happy

I believe that angels come in every kind of forms and shapes
But the one disguised as a monsterman is the most beautiful angel i ever saw
LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:32 am

it's nice that you have such dreams. Mr Lordi comforting you...I'm sure it helps you a lot :)
Angel Of Death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:34 am

It really does couse right now i have a very hard period in my life again . Ofcourse he knows about that and that,s the reason why i dream about this at night . There are just a few people that really can comfort me and MR.Lordi is one of them. Even in my dreams .

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby judge death » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:36 am

I agree with AOD on that. :) It´s great to hear it cheers you up and a nice thing to dream about and look forward to when you sleep. :)
Just readed that :( I answer tomorrow, haven't time now for doing so.
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:40 am

Thanks JD ..you are a sweetheart and it,s okay if you answer tommorow .And yes , ofcourse MR.Lordi cheers me up . In real life and in my dreams . And still some people out there think it,s strange of me that i see him as a angel . :? Acoording to me , this is exactly what guardian angels do

it,s shame that i can,t write my full dreams here anymore that i have about MR.Lordi couse i decided it,s better to keep those for myself . I learned the hard way
Last edited by LIVING DEAD DOLLIE on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:42 am

it's important to have things in life that can cheer you up...and don't mind about what others say :) it helps you and that's the most important thing!! I will never ever think something bad about you...if it makes you happy, I'm happy too :D
Angel Of Death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:06 am

That,s so treu and i think that everybody on this place knows how happy MR.Lordi makes me and ofcourse having those dreams about him aswell . I,m not writing them down on here anymore becouse of some bad experiences i had in the past but i,m keeping them in some kind of dream journal with drawings in it and it,s just lovely to read those dreams and i want to keep those happy feeling close to my heart . :oops:

And thanks , that you will never think bad about me . Makes me happy to read those words

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Erina » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Last night I had the weirdest dream ever.
I was at Hellsinki city center, waiting for my BFF, which is perfectly normal. But then while waiting I suddenly saw Mr. Lordi walking on the street in his costume (well, duh, of course) just like that. Nobody pays attention except me. At some point of that dream I realized that it has to be a dream...

This is officially my weirdest dream ever.
latua oon lesbo
Erina

Postby judge death » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:13 pm

To me it sounds like a good dream. ;)
At least better than what I had this morning....
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby PeSadillA » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 pm

I had a dream sometime ago:

It was about an amusement park that was recently built in Finland and i had won a ticket to the opening, it was an horror theme park and it was designed by Lordi, in there you can get lots of lordi items, and at midnight they play a show. It was so cool and it look so real in my dream ,that when i woke up i enter the Lordi site...but sadly there where no news about them building an amusement park...

Sadly it was just a dream.
PeSadillA

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:07 am

PeSadillA wrote:I had a dream sometime ago:

It was about an amusement park that was recently built in Finland and i had won a ticket to the opening, it was an horror theme park and it was designed by Lordi, in there you can get lots of lordi items, and at midnight they play a show. It was so cool and it look so real in my dream ,that when i woke up i enter the Lordi site...but sadly there where no news about them building an amusement park...

Sadly it was just a dream.

That sounds....familiar... Actually... :shock: I think I've dreamed almost the same thing... O.o I dunno.. I just had this deja-vu... :?
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby Milred Sandman » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:39 am

I've dreamed about them 2 days in a row. In the dream i was looking on their website to see when they will have a tour, Later i saw a long list of gigs and i was looking for Sweden :) Then... with only one gig in Sweden i was really happy about it! :) ... and then i woke up.....

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
Milred Sandman

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Okay i had the most beautiful dream about MR.Lordi . I,m not going to tell you guy,s everything about this dream though couse i want to keep the most of it only for myself :wink: But the thing i can write down on this place is this .. First i had a terrible nightmare and i could see myself and MR.Lordi laying dead in a coffin . I woke up from that dream and i was just in panic becouse of that becouse of the fact that it was so scary . After a while i tried to relax myself , made myself a cup of tea and tried to sleep again and it worked . Then i had a whole different dream than the first one and i could remember that i entered a house or something like that and everything in that house was completly white . And ofcourse MR.Lordi was there aswell . He took me in his arms when i started to cry and didn,t let me go after that . And everything was white , even the wings of MR.Lordi . It was a very beautiful dream

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Angel Of Death » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 pm

wow that first dream of you was really not nice :s but it's good that you had that second dream too so and that was well a nice one ;)
Angel Of Death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Angel Of Death wrote:wow that first dream of you was really not nice :s but it's good that you had that second dream too so and that was well a nice one ;)

yeah the first one was just like :shock: But i was very happy with the second one . Like he was trying to calm me down in the second dream couse i can remember how sweet and how carefull he was when he took me in his arms , almost like he was affraid to hurt me or something like that .

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Angel Of Death » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:21 pm

oh that's really a sweet dream...I hope you can forget that nightmare a bit *hug*
Angel Of Death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Angel Of Death wrote:oh that's really a sweet dream...I hope you can forget that nightmare a bit *hug*

. It really was a sweet dream . And don,t worrie about that , i already forgot about that horrible dream by now . And thanks for the hugg :wink:

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby miss_brutality » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:53 am

Just had a Lordi dream 8) I was at some strange gig it was Mr L. Ox Awa Otus Amen + Kita and Kalma :) Kita way playing some strange percussions that were shaped as dragons and Kalma - something like a tambourine :lol: I think they were playing HRH but it sounded a bit different .. aand I woke up too soon. :(
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby judge death » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:39 pm

At last I had a new dream: Heard that Lordi would play in a town in Sweden close to me and took a day off and was on my way to the city with a buss when it broke down and had to wait for a friend to come and pick me up and get to my home so I could get my stuff as camera and costume etc and after that and we was on our way again it was almost time for the venue to open so we was a bit late but we arrived there in time just to see the band start playing. Then I woke up. :P
judge death

Postby Milred Sandman » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:53 pm

If we dream enough maybe they come to Sweden again. :D

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
Milred Sandman

Postby Dr.SinJoy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 pm

I had dream but only thing I can remember is that I punched my classmate and KISS were about to record cover of Raise hell in heaven with Gene on lead vocals :D
How does it feel when your life's about to end ? :twisted: :D
Dr.SinJoy

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion