Monsterboard

Dreamin' 'bout Lordi

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby judge death » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:55 am

Milred Sandman wrote:If we dream enough maybe they come to Sweden again. :D

I hope so too :)
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby _eesti999_ » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:53 am

-I've seen Lordi playing in a big festivals in my dream and visiting Monsterboard after that.
-I saw them recently, last week maybe, playing in a small club where I was in the first row (btw, they used that Arockalypse-tour back-wallflag, with castle) and "next day" or after the gig (I didn't understand, dreams are very unrealistic) I checked also some pictures of the concerts from the web.
-But now, last night, I saw the most exciting part of the Lordi show - lights turned off, then blue lights over the stage were switched on, intro began and monsters came on stage. It was cool to see that and I was in first line again. I also had my Lordi handcuff on my right hand, which I never forget to put on during their gigs.
_eesti999_

Postby judge death » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Had also a dream today: Somehow I was back to my school and the end party of the season was on and sometime during the party Lordi came there and had a gig for us and most of the other people left the building due that they didn´t like them so had almost my private gig there. :D

Scary I had a dream at the same time as _eesti999_. :o
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby _eesti999_ » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:49 am

Np, judge death. Hope we can do a MB members meeting some night :wink:

Today I had a strange dream: I read an issue of Tom&Jerry comic book (that mouse and cat) and there were Mr Lordi as a special guest on first and second page in Deadache costume. I was so happy when I saw it and as it was a boy's comic, I asked if I can take it, and he said "yes", and I said "thank you, you're the best. I love you, not seriousoly so don't take it as truth": but I still got the comic book. In dreams...

It'd be funny, if I'll be gay even in real life because of Lordi.
_eesti999_

Postby Candy_Bra_Canadian » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:55 am

This is coming from someone who *never* remembers their dreams...

Before I flew to Germany in December, I had already received my Lordi ticket in the mail. A few nights before I was leaving Canada, I had a dream that I was in a very creepy building. I'd normally be scared, but I wasn't. I was walking down the hall and I opened this door. Why that door and not the others, I don't know.

As I opened the door, I quickly glimpsed the guys from Lordi.

I woke up. Blargh!

December 19th, 2010, Hannover, Germany: With the help of my new friends, I met Lordi at Capitol.

I highly doubt that I have any fortune telling powers, and my excitement probably fuelled that dream if anything, but that sure was a dream to ponder... And a crazier experience to remember! :D
Less isn't more; less is less. The more the better; the most the BEST!
Candy_Bra_Canadian

Postby Crystal » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:35 pm

I saw on summer that I was sleeping in a big bed with my mother :? And Lordi came suddenly and Awa whispered to my ear "Wake Up!today is the new mask revelation"! It was August 3rd you see :lol: !!!!!!

And also once i saw that Amen send me a text message that he s getting married 8)
Just like the moon comes, we rise, we shine and fall
Crystal

Postby Isa » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:54 am

This night I did dream that I was going in Finland and I don't remember how it come but I fall unconscious, when wake up I was in a bed I don't know, I ask me where I was and I decide to go downstair and it's there I found Mr Lordi in kitchen (who was the one of my childhood house) busy in a lot of paper like doing accounting.

A bit after OX enter in the house with a lot of dog (but no one looking like L dogs), one of them was very huge (like a ex-dog of my brother), all dog where white even the big one (when you can't found those dog in white).

I discover they had found me and bring me by them (don't ask me how come they life together) for take care of me
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Sooophie » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:43 pm

OK, this is gonna be veryyyy stupid. :lol:
I dreamed of this some days ago.
I don't know why, I was in a cave with the band, we were talking about something I don't remember with Amen when he stood up suddenly and you know, in the caves, the ceiling isn't high so he violently banged his head against it. I imagine the scene for real... :lol:
Sooophie

Postby PEML94 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Hahahahahaha :lol: Poor Amen :lol:
PEML94

Postby Angel Of Death » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:03 pm

oh that poor mummy xD that had to hurt...
Angel Of Death

Postby Meg » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:19 am

for my first real post in this forum I'll post my first Lordi dream ever...it was awful!

I dreamed that there were these 2 little bands playing in this small venue and i was helping them by filling in for their keyboardist that got sick. but suddenly a woman came out on stage and asked everyone if they knew the band Lordi..no one knew!!! D: I was the only one who did and i got really excited and jumped back into the audience and shouted that i knew them.
then she said the the second little band wasn't going to play anymore and the Lordi was going to....then i woke up...WORST DREAM EVER! even in my dreams I can't see them ~_~
Meg

Location: Colorado, Egypt with my favorite Mummy Age/Sex:22/F

Re: Dreamin' 'bout Lordi

Postby tsark » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:33 am

I dreamt they were filming a music video on a building site, only Mr Lordi was making the piles of rubble move like waves so the band were moving around while playing (if that makes sense) was defniitely entertaining!
tsark

Postby PEML94 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:26 am

tsark wrote:I dreamt they were filming a music video on a building site, only Mr Lordi was making the piles of rubble move like waves so the band were moving around while playing (if that makes sense) was defniitely entertaining!

Haha, sounds cool! :D
PEML94

Postby ginacartoon » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:52 pm

....I had a dream that Mr.Lordi was Pregnent :|
ginacartoon

Postby Dr. Sin » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:41 pm

ginacartoon wrote:....I had a dream that Mr.Lordi was Pregnent :|

Sorry but I laugh'd so hard.
Dr. Sin

Postby PEML94 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:58 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA, OMG, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dreams are weird, but that's extreme! xD
PEML94

Postby Fairy Of Darkness » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:20 am

I had such a wonderfull wonderfull dream ^^
Ok, I don't think in words it will be as great as it was in my head but anyway.. here it comes....
There was this sort of meeting for "the biggest Lordi fans" (sorry, I dont mean to offend anyone, I'm just discribing my dream here, so don't feel personally attacked or so ;p) I was there with some good friends & board people who had a personal invite to come to holland.
One of the greatest things of my dream was to see Ida, Thomas & GTBBG again ^^ But also LDD (ofcourse) Isa, AoD, Monsterboy & CandyBraCanadian =) and many others were there. (Even joni :P) And we all came to "Lordi's house" in Finland. There was some sort of introduction, about where everything was, and than a small musical performance by.. eh... let's say.. Kita & So. XD
After that we were able to "walk free" through mr. L's house. In the hallway I met (ehh.. not sure if I can call her J.) mr. L's wife.. and she told me that there was a big sale of all sort of second hand stuff from their home, a sort of garage-sale. And luckily I was the first one to be there, so I bought some old (never released) Lordi stuff, A lamp and a snake XD
BEEPBEEP......
When I got back I met mr. L himself, and while having a nice chat we walked back to the main hall where we all had dinner together at those long medieval tables. We were really enjoying ourselfs and catching up after not seeing eachother for such a long time.....
BEEPBEEP... Then I Snoozed!
After the dinner we could enjoy some more performances of Lordi, and Kita&So. It was as great as it always is!!
BEEPBEEP.. Oh shit, I'm going to be late for work! XD

It was a wonderfull dream, and I'm sure that if it had been my day off, I could have dreamed on and experienced lots and lots more of those happy feelings. It was nice to see all of you guys again (I even did see people I don't really know.. Boardmembers.. like Joni.. I have no idea what he looks like, but in my dream it was just so clear it was him XD...)
Hope there's more of where those wonderfull dreams are coming from ^^
Sleep tight everyone!
The Devil lost his mind with all that HipHop Shit!
My Monsters Keep Me Company - Always
Fairy Of Darkness

Postby Isa » Thu May 31, 2012 7:30 pm

This night I did make a dream where L, OX and Amen where in

In dream we where on discover the new costume, they enter and what did I see.....indian monsters, there was just the cowboy missing :lol:

OX had the mask of Deadache period, hair too except you had just the mohawk, rest of hair where really short and his horns had the size of Arockalypse period. For clothes you imagine Deadache but with paint on it like the indian have on clothes.

I let your imagination work about how Amen and L could look ;)
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby tsark » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Last night I dreamt that I was with a maskless Mr lordi in some living room somewhere and we were watching a home movie he'd made, then this guy came on screen who had a MASSIVE nose all stretched out in front of his face and i turned to Mr L and asked 'is that someone from the band?' And of course he didn't want to admit that the band members didn't always wear masks so he was going 'ummmm no! That's no one. Actually that's a cosin of mine, erm, you don't need to know who that is, just shut up and watch the movie.' I don't have a clue why he forgot his own mask! LOL
tsark

Postby dark_havens » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:09 pm

tsark wrote:'Actually that's a cosin of mine, erm, you don't need to know who that is, just shut up and watch the movie.'

Hahahah :D
A mummified soul
dark_havens

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:59 pm

My first dream about Lordi was the best one. I cannot remember a lot of it because it was a long time ago. But one part I do remember is that Mr. Lordi was talking to me. He said my name and I was so happy. I could hear it in my mind "Emily.....Emily....." with his cute accent. I don't remember what else he said in the dream but he did say my name and that makes me happier than ever. :D
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Miss cherry » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:04 pm

I had a dream last night about Lordi :P i saw that Mr Lordi was licking my ear :shock:
Miss cherry

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:23 pm

I had a dream one of my sisters were getting married and near the end of the dream I found out the person my sister was marrying was Amen ( :evil: ) I didn't speak to my sister for ages after that dream :lol:
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Postby tsark » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:38 pm

I had a dream I was at a 'witch camp' where we had to learn about various demons and stuff and random things like how to make your own bread (Because all witches are also bakers apparently) and I noticed that Hella had come to join in but she was really unsure what to do so she kept near the 'smart group' to try and catch up what we'd all learned so far, I remember thinking I didn't know her very well so she wouldn't appreciate me trying to show her what to do so I just glared at the smart group every few minutes thinking 'BE NICE!!! >8C'
tsark

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Last night I had another Lordi dream where my bedroom was the size of a classroom and I was sitting at one of the desks with a bunch of random people. Then Mr. Lordi walks into the room and starts singing "Call off the Wedding" Everyone stares at him but I stand up and sing along with him. :)
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion