Monsterboard

Dreamin' 'bout Lordi

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Dreamin' 'bout Lordi

Postby Rosalie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:34 am

I had the weirdest dream in the history of my weird dreams:

I was playing dogeball for some weird reason and all of a sudden Lordi and Bullet for my Valentine walked on to the court. Then bfmv's bassist told me to choose between Lordi and bfmv and I said I couldn't and then the bassist threw a dodgeball at OX and that killed OX. Then the lead guitarist killed Amen, the drummer killed Mana, the lead singer killed Mr. Lordi and then there was only me, Hella and bfmv left. Then Hella said "let's go for ice cream!" And that was when it ended :|
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby tsark » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:46 am

it's easy to read the meaning of THAT dream, no matter how bad a situation you're in, it can be swept aside for ice cream! :mrgreen:
tsark

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:15 pm

I had another weird Lordi dream last night. I was walking down a hall and I saw OX sitting on a sofa. I sat beside him and asked him how he was doing and then a few minutes later he started giving me a back rub and while he did that I was listening to him talk about how much he loves Motley Crue. :lol: I find it funny because ummm well I think Mr. Lordi should be rubbing my back instead since he is my favourite monster. :oops: but OX is awesome too!

I think the message in that dream is that I should start listening to Motley Crue. :lol:
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Isa » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:26 pm

It will be fine.......if you listen to Motley Crue.

OX know how give a message :mrgreen:
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Isa wrote:It will be fine.......if you listen to Motley Crue.

OX know how give a message :mrgreen:

Don't worry Isa it was just a dream. :mrgreen: I'm not interested in OX in that kind of way, he's more the type of monster that I want to have as a friend or brother. I wish it was Mr. Lordi who was rubbing my back instead because then I would have enjoyed the dream a little more. But yeah sure I'll listen to Motley Crue when I get the time.

But maybe this should have been your dream instead of mine if it's OX giving a back rub. :|
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby Isa » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:57 pm

I didn't worry that you will take me OX you know, he's even not on me then no one can take it to me :lol:

I only had explain the message you could understand of dream

For me back rub is more friendly, it's not like you had dream that he caress your face with love and passion :mrgreen:
Isa

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:03 am

Isa wrote:I didn't worry that you will take me OX you know, he's even not on me then no one can take it to me :lol:

I only had explain the message you could understand of dream

For me back rub is more friendly, it's not like you had dream that he caress your face with love and passion :mrgreen:

Okay good, I was telling you not to worry because I know that OX is one of your favourite monsters along with Mana and Otus so yeah that's why I said that. :wink:

I think I already understood the dream. He's a big Motley Crue fan and Motley Crue must be a really good band so yeah why not give em a listen y'know. :wink:

Oh hell no he did not caress my face, if that happened in the dream I would have been like "Uh OX what are you doing?" :lol: I'd rather get that from Mr. Lordi but yeah a back rub is more friendlier from OX in the dream and I'm happy that it was just a back rub and nothing more. :)

Monsterlady38

Postby Cannibal's Candy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Last night I dreamt that I finally got the new Lordi album. But the cover was completely not the To Beast or not to Beast cover, but instead colorful with a lot of text on it: Lordi - in production with famous ... Blablabla
Then the booklet was not what you expect from lordi: all the lyrics were on three pages and the only paintings were three zombies, always the same one but one time with a hat, another time with sunglasses and the third... I don't remember anymore. It was even more boring than the Monster Show booklet!
There were two bonus songs, the first was called 'Fiction' and the second was a horrible ACDC cover. And when I took out the disk, there was a bag of stickers BEHIND it :mrgreen: stickers of kalma (don't ask me why :D ) and a lot more.

I hope that this dream doesn't turn out to be real, because I always love the booklet! 8)
Death from above mercilessly annihilate everything

Check out my Metallica/Iron Maiden covers: https://www.youtube.com/user/COB710/videos
Cannibal's Candy

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:45 am

That must've been a really freaky dream! :o if I dreamt that I wouldn't want it to be real either!

Monsterlady38

Postby Cannibal's Candy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:00 am

Well, it seems that we won't get any paintings this time :(

Check out my Metallica/Iron Maiden covers: https://www.youtube.com/user/COB710/videos
Cannibal's Candy

Postby Monsterlady38 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:28 pm

I had another unusal dream last night. I don't know if it fully relates to Lordi but here it is: I was in Finland and I was airbourne but I wasn't in a plane I was just flying on my own for some reason (I have lots of dreams about flying) and I was flying towards Lapland searching for Mr. Lordi because I swear I could hear him calling my name so I ended up running down and open space and I jumped and took off into the air just like that and I was looking for him. But in the end I never found him. :(

Monsterlady38

Postby tsark » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:12 pm

So my brain officially hates me, and logic it seems, I had a webcam on my laptop and was using it to spy on people (as you do apparently) Then I realised I could spy on Mr Amen, as this wasn't concert time I thought 'Cool, I can see him with his mask off!' Apparently he is Asian... O__o not only that but I spotted him as he was curled up asleep with his husband (??) and their baby son (??????) while I was watching them he woke up, saw me through the webcam (again, as you do) came over to my house and said 'hey come on respect my family's privacy...but since I'm here let's go spy on other people!' then I woke up....WTF BRAIN?!?
If anyone can interpret that you are a psychological GENIUS
tsark

Postby miss_brutality » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:03 am

tsark wrote:So my brain officially hates me, and logic it seems, I had a webcam on my laptop and was using it to spy on people (as you do apparently) Then I realised I could spy on Mr Amen, as this wasn't concert time I thought 'Cool, I can see him with his mask off!' Apparently he is Asian... O__o not only that but I spotted him as he was curled up asleep with his husband (??) and their baby son (??????) while I was watching them he woke up, saw me through the webcam (again, as you do) came over to my house and said 'hey come on respect my family's privacy...but since I'm here let's go spy on other people!' then I woke up....WTF BRAIN?!?

What the actual F*ck :lol: :lol: :lol: There are so many thing wrong with this dream. I can't even :lol:
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Rosalie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:59 pm

tsark wrote:So my brain officially hates me, and logic it seems, I had a webcam on my laptop and was using it to spy on people (as you do apparently) Then I realised I could spy on Mr Amen, as this wasn't concert time I thought 'Cool, I can see him with his mask off!' Apparently he is Asian... O__o not only that but I spotted him as he was curled up asleep with his husband (??) and their baby son (??????) while I was watching them he woke up, saw me through the webcam (again, as you do) came over to my house and said 'hey come on respect my family's privacy...but since I'm here let's go spy on other people!' then I woke up....WTF BRAIN?!?

I don't think I can interpret that but maybe...maybe it's time for you to buy a webcam? Or maybe you're destined to be a spy in the future...that's all I can think of :mrgreen:

Anyway, on the plane ride home today (or it may've been yesterday, depending on time zones) I had a dream I was jumping up and down on a bed with Kita and every so often, our heads would bash together. :| when I did wake up from that dream it turned out I had fallen asleep during some turbulence and I was smashing my head against the plane wall in my sleep...what can I say, I'm a headbanger :roll: (quite literally...)
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Maddy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:38 am

Omg, I love to read the dreams you guys had, it's awesome! :lol:
Wish I would dream something like that.

Monsterlady38 wrote:I had another weird Lordi dream last night. I was walking down a hall and I saw OX sitting on a sofa. I sat beside him and asked him how he was doing and then a few minutes later he started giving me a back rub and while he did that I was listening to him talk about how much he loves Motley Crue. :lol: I find it funny because ummm well I think Mr. Lordi should be rubbing my back instead since he is my favourite monster. :oops: but OX is awesome too!

I think the message in that dream is that I should start listening to Motley Crue. :lol:

Getting your back rubbed by OX -> that's one things on my 'to-do-list' now xDD

Hopefully I'll soon have one of those great dreams too :mrgreen:
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Hahahaha, :mrgreen: Let's hope that one day you get a back-rub from OX in a dream (or even better for real!) one day. :wink:

Monsterlady38

Postby Maddy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Monsterlady38 wrote:Hahahaha, :mrgreen: Let's hope that one day you get a back-rub from OX in a dream (or even better for real!) one day. :wink:

I'm quite sure that I just have to ask him if he would do it... :mrgreen:
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Isa » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:21 pm

But ain't it better if he do it from himself without you have to ask :mrgreen:
Isa

Postby Maddy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Yeah, that's true. So this is on my list now, but still I'm sure that it won't be that hard. I mean he's such a nice guy! :)
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Maddy » Mon May 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Well I finally had a Lordidream that I remembered. So I just wanted to share it with you guys because I think it's quite funny.

I was in a supermarket and did some shopping and then Amen, OX and Kalma appeared totally out of nowhere.
They helped me with my shopping stuff and then all of a sudden Magnum showed up. He said 'Hi' to the other guys and then he hugged me. After hugging me he took of his mask and was like "Oh my god, I can't do this any longer. It's so fucking hot."

In the meantime Amen & Kalma did something like a shopping cart race through the entire store and scared the shit out of the people around there.
I was searching for OX and found him when he sat down somewhere. So I joined him and we were talking about cake.
He then just stood up and grabbed my hand. We walked in the direction of the warehouse and in passing he hit one of those buttons which close the doors behind you.
But the alarm sound the doors made was like my alarm clock in real life, so I woke up...

I'd love to know what would have happend if I kept on dreaming it...:lol:
Sacred and Wild.

Postby dark_havens » Wed May 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Maddy wrote: In the meantime Amen & Kalma did something like a shopping cart race through the entire store and scared the shit out of the people around there.

Well, that made me crack :lol: Nice dream all in all, I myself haven't seen many Lordi-dreams recently but I can remember one from a little while ago (it's quite short):

I was at their gig standing in the first row and totally freaking out when they came to the stage. They played a couple of songs (I think BRS and DIAL were included) and then they just suddenly gathered in the middle of the stage and started talking about something. After like 5 minutes Mr. Lordi came back to the microphone and said "I'm sorry guys, but we decided to quit." and then he just left with the other members and I started to bawl my eyes out. It was terrible xD
A mummified soul
dark_havens

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Oh my goodness, dark_havens if I had that dream I would have cried my eyes out too. :cry:

I had a really strange Lordi dream last night and I think it kinda related to Dark Floors which I was watching late last night and I went to bed around midnight.

I was walking down an empty hall and then down a dark staircase where I heard a loud banging sound. I immediately ran for the nearest door. Later on I'm walking in a darker hall and I hear a loud screeching sound and I see something white flicker in front of me and it looks like Awa. Turns out it was and she began floating towards me I ran because I thought she was going to shatter everything. For some reason I never saw Kita, OX, and Amen in the dream but then things became a lot darker like how Mr. Lordi makes everything turn black and I started to run but at the same time I was tempted to face him so I turned around and I did. He roared in anger and began walking towards me. Sadly when that part happened, that was when I woke up. :(

Monsterlady38

Postby Isa » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:00 am

This night I dream that I was at the tv-show "idols", Amen was one the members from the jury and when they ask which song I sing my answer was "I was made for loving you by KISS for my favorite band".......I get further in show :lol: We can also call that use one of jury members by feeling :mrgreen:

I dunno if most weird was dream of me singing, in such a show, or Amen in jury
Isa

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Isa wrote:This night I dream that I was at the tv-show "idols", Amen was one the members from the jury and when they ask which song I sing my answer was "I was made for loving you by KISS for my favorite band".......I get further in show :lol: We can also call that use one of jury members by feeling :mrgreen:

I dunno if most weird was dream of me singing, in such a show, or Amen in jury

That's an interesting and funny dream. For some reason I can't imagine Amen as a jury. :lol: I picture Mana doing that instead but that's just me, IWMFLY is probably the best non-rock sounding catchy KISS song ever made.

Monsterlady38

Postby Cannibal's Candy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:04 pm

Last night I dreamed about the next Lordi album, that it would be called SpaceFm (I know, the initials will be SFO but anyway), that it will contain 19 tracks and will be longer than an hour! Unfortunately, I only remember the name of track 5, "the Shivering of time", and "Head on a Plate", which was a TBONTB song that got left out (like it says in the TBONTB studio diary). And the cover was something darkblue/-greenish, reminded me of the picture for I Am Bigger Than You in the BFB booklet^^
Crazy :D

Cannibal's Candy

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion