Monsterboard

Dreamin' 'bout Lordi

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Dreamin' 'bout Lordi

Postby Isa » Sun May 18, 2014 2:23 pm

This night I dreamed that I was at a Lordi gig. Like usual there was a band playing before except it was Emma from the Spice Girl
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby tsark » Sun May 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Isa wrote:This night I dreamed that I was at a Lordi gig. Like usual there was a band playing before except it was Emma from the Spice Girl

LMAO!!! noooooooo!!! XD At least it'd be interesting to see what they'd do to her! lol
tsark

Postby Isa » Sun May 18, 2014 9:57 pm

She was totally like usual even not monstruous nothing just the same baby spice
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby tsark » Mon May 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Isa wrote:She was totally like usual even not monstruous nothing just the same baby spice

Considering the title of a certain album I'd expect her to be a LITTLE worried! :P
tsark

Postby Cannibal's Candy » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Last night I hab another dream about the new album and its title was in german, "Staubsauger und Flugzeuge" ("Vacuum Cleaners and Airplanes") WTF...

It had 21 tracks, and one of it was 8 minutes long and some were just 2 minutes long, the booklet was really cool, but the cover was the picture on the backside of The Arockalypse...
Death from above mercilessly annihilate everything

Check out my Metallica/Iron Maiden covers: https://www.youtube.com/user/COB710/videos
Cannibal's Candy

Postby korovnikovd » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:32 pm

I have dreams extremely rarely, so last night was the first time I saw Lordi at night, more precisely it was a dream about new album. So, my inessential prophecy: new album has about 8 tracks, length of every song there is about 10-20 minutes, all the names are in Russian and.. I don't know what is the second language, it has too much Finno-Ugric letters like å, ö, but most of the tracks are in Russian, that sucks.

So the first single is called "The Bug", length is 20 minutes. Sounds like Burzum in prison. Eerie. I didn't pay attention to the album's front cover, I only remember the back cover is something like "The Elder" by Kiss.

I hope I am a bad prophet. Very bad prophet...
korovnikovd

Postby MarkusHasADeadache » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:54 pm

^ I too rarely remember my dreams, but a couple of the ones I remember from the past few years are related to Lordi releasing a new album. Whenever Lordi are getting ready to release a new album, somehow that topic ends up creeping into my dreams. I haven't dreamed of Scare Force One yet but we'll see if that's still to come.

As for the dreams I've actually had, usually they're me at a record store or something finally buying the new album. And then I wake up feeling disappointed and pissed off when I realize that just a moment ago I had the new Lordi album in my hands and I was happy as can be, and then suddenly I'm awake and the album's still months away again.

Maybe those dreams are my subconscious trying to tell me that I may be just a *wee* bit obsessed. :lol:
"I'm who I am and this is what I do!"
"In the name of the Lordi..."
Miss-Elodia - my naughty Lordi girl. <3
MarkusHasADeadache

Postby MarkusHasADeadache » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:42 pm

MarkusHasADeadache wrote:Whenever Lordi are getting ready to release a new album, somehow that topic ends up creeping into my dreams. I haven't dreamed of Scare Force One yet but we'll see if that's still to come.

And indeed it was still to come - last night I dreamed of Scare Force One. All I remember is that me and a group of other fans were gathered 'round a table and Mr. Lordi showed us the album cover. It had M&Ms with smiling faces and propellers on them flying around in a kitchen or something. :lol:
MarkusHasADeadache

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:31 pm

One of my most beautiful dreams with Lordi was in 2013. It was a few weeks after that I had a crush on Hella and I had finally accepted her into the band as the official keyboardist (because I also had a crush on Awa when I discovered the band, and I had much trouble when she left).
In my dream, I was lying in my bed, but awake, and suddenly the door opened. Hella came to my room and turned to me. I could not move or speak, but I was not afraid. Hella sat next to me and put her hand on mine, to talk to me. She said that Awa was a very good keyboardist, and that she would do her best to be too. I smiled, and she did the same. Hella kissed me on the forehead.

I had this dream when I was still not recovering from the departure of Awa, but I finally accepted Hella.
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby Maddy » Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Last night I had one of the weirdest dreams ever, but at the same time it was freaking awesome, too!
I have been on an airplan (I sat on the left side), and I saw outside the tiny window next to me. The next thing was that another airplane was coming towards us, really fast. When it got close I recognized that it was the Scare Force One and by that time all the other passengers saw it too, and started to freak out because we were about to crash. In the last second the went down and fly directly beneath us. Then they appeared on the right window side and everybody seemed to be relieved that we survived.
All of a sudden the lights went out and the song Scare Force One started to play. Then the light got back on, but only in the back of the plane. Surprise, surprise - There were our lovely monsters, playing the song. The people were terrified and tried to get away from the back. When they finished, they walked the aisle to the exit door in the front. I realized that there were six monsters, instead of only five. It turned out to be another doll. Anyway, then they opened the front door, jumped out and flew away with their plane (which seemed to be parked on top of our plane).

Sometimes I really love my weird brain! :lol:
But honestly, this dream was actually pretty cool. And about the second doll, I think that could have been the festival replacement for Hella. (Since she posted "[..]but don't worry, a creepy keyboardist from the same toybox as Hella is there to replace me!", I have a feeling that the new keyboardist will be a little doll as well. <3)
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Jere S » Wed May 20, 2015 4:35 pm

-
Last edited by Jere S on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jere S

Postby MarkusHasADeadache » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:49 pm

A couple nights ago I had a dream where Mr. L came up to me and we started talking about how awesome Loudness were at the Tuska festival, followed by him giving me some of his T-shirts. I believe miss-elodia was present in the dream as well. :P
MarkusHasADeadache

Postby Cannibal's Candy » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:44 pm

This night I dreamt that Mr L had been missing for several days and then was found dead in his car :O what a nightmare
Death from above mercilessly annihilate everything

Check out my Metallica/Iron Maiden covers: https://www.youtube.com/user/COB710/videos
Cannibal's Candy

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:31 pm

A few nights ago I had a dream that Mr. Lordi was at my house and we were eating chocolate together, listening to KISS records and watching horror movies. While he and I were sitting on the couch watching horror flicks, my parents called and asked what I was up to and I said I had a guest over. When they asked who it was I froze and was like "Uh....you really don't want to know.." :twisted:
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:48 am

Okay, I can't wait any longer to share this dream until after someone else shares theirs so I'll just do it.

A month after I saw Lordi live, I had another weird dream about them.

It was a hot summer day and my dad was outside washing the car. I came outside to help him and I noticed that I was dressed in a white ballet costume with a long tutu and there was a bungee cord tied to my waist, unbeknownst to my dad who looked at me like I was just wearing what I usually wear on a hot summer day. My dad calls and asks if I want to help, I hesitate and then suddenly I spotted Mr. Lordi walking along the side of the road. I gasped and suddenly did a grand jete from the porch stairs towards him and then I begin dancing around the frontyard while the bungee cords kept me airborne.

Mr. Lordi stopped and watched seemingly impressed but my dad couldn't see him or what I'm actually doing. He tells me to go get the sponge and soap, I dance my way over there just as Mr. Lordi stands in the driveway watching me. I hand my dad the soap and Mr. Lordi compliments my dancing. I giggled, thanked him, and pirouetted. My dad asks me who I'm talking to and I gulp and say "Uh....I'm talking to you now." then I kept on dancing until the car was clean. Mr. Lordi never stopped watching. :oops:

And before that dream, I had another one where I came into a school cafeteria at night and met Mana at one of the tables and he was eating out of a bowl. I sat down across from him and asked him what he was eating. He said sushi and chop suey. I started asking him other food questions and even asked him how he uses the bug jaws to eat! :lol: I could have sworn I saw the rest of the band in the same room but this time I decided to hang with Mana.
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby miss_brutality » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:53 pm

I had the most ridiculous dream. The new Eurovision had come around and Lordi were supposed to appear as a surprise quest performance and do cover songs. And I snuck in the rehearsals.
And if you can imagine the 2 songs Lordi are most unlikely to ever cover ...
They were gonna play fuckin Despacito and Let it go from Frozen :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah I've heard Let it go in Lordi's voice ... thanks brain :lol:
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:27 am

Ahahaha! :lol: I hear Despacito on the radio too much and my mom loves it. Can't imagine Lordi covering it. Let it Go is something else though, however they pull it off, I would probably crack up!

I just had another dream where I was tied to a chair with a bunch of other girls, and this blond girl was interrogating them and chainsawing them if they didn't give answers. I was scared but then Lordi walked into the room and suddenly I blurted out that I could help them find their way to monster world dominance. Mr. Lordi told the girl to spare me and turned me over to Amen and OX for further questioning. He then said to have me brought before him as soon as the interrogations were done. I wonder what they would make me do to help them.

Monsterlady38

Previous

Return to General discussion