Monsterboard

If you were a monster...

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: If you were a monster...

Postby tsark » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:11 pm

I'd be a Boggart, it's like a little invisible house spirit that's covered in fur and takes care of your home but if someone annoys it it goes nuts and acts like a poltergeist
tsark

Postby Lilyth Von Gore » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:31 pm

I'd be a cross between a zombie and a Scottish Banshee, also known as a whigmaleerie.
Dr. Sin is in, baby. Say hello to Miss Crowbar.
Kalmageddon, baby.

"Don't let anyone tell you they're better than you" - Mr. Lordi.
Lilyth Von Gore

Postby mr.chesta » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:15 am

i'd wanna be something like a gnoll. i love hyenas
mr.chesta

Postby Fatal Error » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:08 am

A mixture between a ghost and a corpse. My monster character would probably be based on Finnish mythology. Idk, something really interesting.
Eerie, empty stares in dead eyes
Fatal Error

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:49 pm

If I was a monster I would look like a princess. A dark demon princess with black demon wings and I would wield a sword. My powers would be eternal darkness and when I'm really angry I would transform into a black dragon and burn everything in my path. :twisted:
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:13 am

I'd be something from Welsh mythology, maybe a female Arawn (he was basically the God of the dead, revenge, war and terror). Or if not I'd be a witch (sort of like Morganna Pendragon from Merlin).
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Rosalie » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:34 pm

I'd be a dark princess (more of a warrior princess though), with long jet black hair, ruby red eyes and I'd be huge, at least 7'9. I'd have the ability to turn into a wolf, a black one, and I'd have a huge battle axe with rubies studded into the wooden part that holds the blades up.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:25 am

Rosalie wrote:I'd be a dark princess (more of a warrior princess though), with long jet black hair, ruby red eyes and I'd be huge, at least 7'9. I'd have the ability to turn into a wolf, a black one, and I'd have a huge battle axe with rubies studded into the wooden part that holds the blades up.

Nice one! Looks almost the same as mine! :mrgreen:
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:54 pm

I would be as I am physically, but my skin would be as pale and hard as ice, my face is covered with black veins, my eyes would be bright red, I would have multiple little horns around the head, like a crown. I would wear a black t-shirt, black pants, black boots and pointed mittens, armor pieces on the shoulders and legs, a chain mail over the t-shirt and a large leather coat. The skin of my neck would be marked with viking runes. I would have strength, speed and superhuman resistance, and I would have the power to bring the dead back to life to turn them into zombies. I also have telekinesis and night vision. My mere presence attracts a polar cold, and the fire has no effect and moves away from me as I approach. I do not obey anything or anyone, I am my own master. I have zombies as servants, but there's also human sects who pray me and make human sacrifices in my name. :evil:
Last edited by Ghostrider93 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby HedgeWitch » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:48 am

Thinking up monsters was always fun for me (the best part of playing a Changeling game is to come up with the design for your real form). It'd definitely be something inspired by Slavic mythology (like Likho or Mamuna) but with my own take on that. Rotten green, skin like bark, elongated fingers, barefoot with sharp claws, hair long dirty and tangled with horns like tree branches sticking out (cobwebs tangled in them), eyes too big, goat like and empty, unblinking.

Living on the wetlands, some malign spirit that decided to stay in a dead tree. Maybe a bit childlike (at least seems to be like that at first), always carrying a lantern that glows a pale, sickly green light. Definitely crazy and loving to toy with poor sods who get lost in the swamps, leading them away from safety, watching as they flounder in the swamp, sitting at the bank and watching them as they drown reaching for her before they realize that the thing observing them is definitely not human. And just before they die she dives in to catch them and suck out their soul - another light for her lantern. Sadly, they don't last for long and she always needs more.

(or in short words: a female, humanoid goat-tree monster with a penchant for collecting human souls and using them as fancy - if weak - batteries)
HedgeWitch

Previous

Return to General discussion