Monsterboard

Your photos with LORDI

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Your photos with LORDI

Postby Anthalerero » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Joni, your photoshop skills are amazing. :mrgreen:
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
Anthalerero

Postby Dr. Sin » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Anthalerero wrote:Joni, your photoshop skills are amazing. :mrgreen:

This is what I was saying, was it unclear somehow?
Dr. Sin

Postby MarkusHasADeadache » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:06 pm

Autograph signing - Barona Areena, Espoo, Finland - October 29th 2008

With Kita
http://media.tumblr.com/6630cd086e133f2 ... qz4rgp.jpg
With Mr. Lordi
http://media.tumblr.com/e5a2fa90d47f5ad ... qz4rgp.jpg

Opening of the Lordi exhibition - Savonlinna, Finland - June 28th 2014

With Mr. Lordi and Amen (thanks a bunch to Joni Master for taking the picture)
http://38.media.tumblr.com/abcd8ad37dc9 ... 1_1280.jpg
With Amen (thanks a bunch to BloodRedSandgirl for taking this and the picture below)
http://38.media.tumblr.com/82b3bd8edb06 ... 1_1280.jpg
With Mr. Lordi
http://31.media.tumblr.com/49174f8a2985 ... 2_1280.jpg
"I'm who I am and this is what I do!"
"In the name of the Lordi..."
Miss-Elodia - my naughty Lordi girl. <3
MarkusHasADeadache

Postby Kitawa » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:59 pm

You are one lucky guy! :mrgreen:
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
Kitawa

Postby Maddy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Ahaha, Joni sometimes you're really funny! :lol:
Last edited by Maddy on Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Joni Master » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:38 am

"Your photos with LORDI" How the rules goes when I meet example Kalma costume have I met Kalma then? Because when I meet him unmasked I also have met Kalma? So bacically I have met Kalma. :roll: Example in this photo You cant know is it real or not:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 5674_n.jpg

MD era
Kita and Kalma:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/ ... e8243e.jpg

Arockalypse era
Whole band:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/ ... 16a7ad.jpg

Deadache era
Whole band:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/ ... 8be7ce.jpg

BFB era
Whole band (Not Otus):
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/ ... b14c38.jpg

Beast era
Lordi and Amen:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/ ... 664962.jpg
Joni Master

Postby _SYNDICATE_ » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Kitawa wrote:

Yeah, when you think about it that's never possible again :|

Joni, where is that?
_SYNDICATE_

Postby Joni Master » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:06 pm

_SYNDICATE_ wrote:
Kitawa wrote:

Yeah, when you think about it that's never possible again :|

Joni, where is that?

The other side of Lordi exhibition.
Joni Master

Postby Olivierblc » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:41 am

Hello everyone, i'm a new fan in this forum (i've already post a message in the presentation subject). Your photos are beautiful ;) :) For me, i never see Lordi in real or in concert (i hope they will come in Belgium next year in 2015 with the SCFO Tour) and my dream is to meet the band after a show,taking pictures with the band and have their autographs...Is that possible and how can i have a meet & greet with the band ? Do i need backstage pass to meet them ? If yes, where can i bought this backstage pass ? Thank you very much in advance for your answers and i hope my dream will really soon come true ;) :)
Olivierblc

Postby Isa » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:10 am

Hi Olivier,

Welcome on forum. If you want follow the band actuality in Belgium, you can join "Lordi Belgium" on Facebook :wink:

For answer your question you need a backstage pass but Lordi didn't sale them. They give it after contest, to some fans, most of us also get it via the manager
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Olivierblc » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Ok :( Thanks for your answer isa ;) So my dream to meet the monsters fall down :( I thought that to meet the monsters you could just wait after the show and then you can meet them without having a backstage pass because some fans here said that in their report about the Helsinki gig of 01-11-14 ;) So if you can have it via the manager, how can i contact the manager to have the backstage pass to meet the monsters ? I really want to meet them and taking pictures with them if they come next years in Belgium for the SCFO Tour ;) :)
Olivierblc

Postby Maddy » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:41 am

Olivierblc wrote:Ok :( Thanks for your answer isa ;) So my dream to meet the monsters fall down :( I thought that to meet the monsters you could just wait after the show and then you can meet them without having a backstage pass because some fans here said that in their report about the Helsinki gig of 01-11-14 ;) So if you can have it via the manager, how can i contact the manager to have the backstage pass to meet the monsters ? I really want to meet them and taking pictures with them if they come next years in Belgium for the SCFO Tour ;) :)

Don't give up your dream, it's not impossible! :wink:
Actually you HAD to have such a backstage pass to meet them in Helsinki.
To be honest, I'm not sure if they are giving away those passes that easily.. It's always a big help if you're going there with a bigger fanclub group. I guess the Lordi Belgium guys could help you - you should ask Isa about this. :)

I will keep my fingers crossed for you and everybody else too!
Just don't give up your dreams. It might take some time until it will come true but still. I mean, it also took me eight years to meet them..
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Olivierblc » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:53 am

Maddy wrote: To be honest, I'm not sure if they are giving away those passes that easily..Just don't give up your dreams. It might take some time until it will come true but still. I mean, it also took me eight years to meet them..

ok maddy, i give up my dream to meet them, it's impossible to meet them (i've already talk to isa in private about that and she tell me that the manager don't know you or if you come earlier (but with my job, i can't come too early for the show), you don't have the pass) :cry: :roll:
Olivierblc

Postby Isa » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:58 am

Lordi Belgium isn't Lordicted. In resume we (I say we as Lordi Belgium isn't only me, we are two) are not big enough for can arrange things with pass. The Belgian fans who get pass get them by themself.

We can give advice and it's what I did with pm him and if there is questions we try help too but I know what it is to try help fans and suddenly have a lottttt of friends and people who like you when it's for get. I may sound selfish but if someone want backstage they can have it alone too.

Olivier, correction. I say that some who did come early get pass but NEVER that only them get. I give you a hint of how some get it. I never say it was impossible for who aren't know to get. I just say that band give on those they know and that others you can ask the manager.
Isa

Postby Maddy » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:30 am

Olivierblc wrote:ok maddy, i give up my dream to meet them, it's impossible to meet them (i've already talk to isa in private about that and she tell me that the manager don't know you or if you come earlier (but with my job, i can't come too early for the show), you don't have the pass) :cry: :roll:

Like I said: Don't give this dream up!
It's not impossible, definitely not. Again, it might not be easy and take some time but it's not impossible.
But if you're feeling better with throwing the dream in the trash without even trying - go ahead. :wink:

Isa wrote:Lordi Belgium isn't Lordicted. In resume we (I say we as Lordi Belgium isn't only me, we are two) are not big enough for can arrange things with pass. The Belgian fans who get pass get them by themself.

[...]I may sound selfish but if someone want backstage they can have it alone too.

But you are still some kind of "official" instance and you could try to organize something since you're also able to get passes for yourself. :wink:

That's so inconsistent, sorry. Why do you have this "official" thing going on when you don't even want to help others with this? (Because that's what fanclub leaders normally do.)

------

Anyway, I don't wanna start any discussion about this now. If I remember it correctly there also is a thread about this topic.

EDIT
Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12169
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Isa » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:51 am

We aren't "official" as first and as second i'm not the only fanclub "leaders".

There are fans who like our page but aren't Belgian and some belgians fans who don't like our page so who would we supposed help ? We help, just not with say "here is a pass" but with advice, what I did with him

Btw say then the same to Rafal as when a polish ask how get a pass he even didn't told her she could with contact manager. Say then the same to Lordi Army who are official and still didn't helped finnish fans with give them pass. Big majority of fanclub act like we so I guess we all are bad leaders.

That say end of convo for me
Isa

Postby ksco » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:35 am

I only would like to say that if ppl who got a backstage pass will tell to EVERYBODY how they could get a pass then Lordi will have a maaaaany ppl who want it and then it could be a problem for band maybe, cuz I think they won't bring for example over 15 fans for every gig on the bakcstage. I guess but maybe I'm in the mistake. (band also say that it coudn't be good if every would like to get a pass, if we know how to get or how to get a lucky to get a pass then don't tell it to everybody)

Ofc like u said "leaders" of each Lordi fan club of each country "can/should/answer" to the ppl who r asking about pass how to get it but I think this what I wrote up. I think we "can/should/answer" to fans who we KNOW better. If I know a fan then I can tell him/her, but for example this what Isa wrote, I didn't tell her about contact to manager CUZ I don't know her. I good know maybe 8 fans from my country who r really Lordi fans and I know them and some of them also met Lordi. But it's ofc only my opinion so u know :wink: It's like here. We have our "MB" family if I can say it :D and some or more of us Lordi just know, and then we have country fan clubs where are some fans who Lordi also know or are active like we are here. I think fans who are die-hard, who are big fans, who are really interesting about band should have a preference to get a pass first and then maybe the rest of fans.... Shit, I did a hierarchy I see :?
ksco

Postby Olivierblc » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:22 am

hello everybody, it's been a long time i didn't come here but i've had some internet problems. So for this question of how to get pass to meet the band, i've send a private message on Facebook via the official Lordi's page to the attention of Mr Lordi himself and i have do the same to Hella (via her Facebook page) and asked both to have pass...i've crossed my fingers now to have a positive answer ;) :)
P.S : I will come to the Belgian gig for the SFO Tour in Courtrai le 11-03-15.
Olivierblc

Postby MarkusHasADeadache » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:32 am

^ If you wanna get in touch with Mr. Lordi then I'd say your best bet is to either send him a private message here on the forum or e-mail him, although I'd say there's a better chance of him seeing your message here on the forum. Big L doesn't really frequent social media sites and will be the first to admit he isn't the most tech-savvy guy out there. :P The rest of the monsters you can get in touch with via Twitter though, as well as Hella on Facebook too, of course.
MarkusHasADeadache

Postby Joni Master » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:08 am

Joni Master

Postby miss_brutality » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:02 am

Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:13 pm

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DLmx4FpPAiQ/WK9Y0QCR5aI/AAAAAAAAJa0/1LXqKJ32bcUgX9sQKUCGkfZJSLW3udTsQCLcB/s1600/16903175_1382514261808174_777042775225677174_o.jpg

FINALLY! I look so evil :twisted: you have no idea how much I just wanted to hug em all, shake their hands and ramble how much I love and they influence me but all that could come out is "Hi, I love you guys so much thank you!" due to the lack of time and the fact that my mind went blank from being starstruck. It's so hard to squeeze everything you want to say or do or cut it out when others are waiting. :oops:

I knew Mr. Lordi was leaning on me but I had no idea OX was about to strangle me until I looked at the picture later in the car! :lol:

I waited 5 years to meet them, and see them live.....and at my gig there was VIP available so I got that, and the band came out like RIGHT after the show and we lined up. They were totally friendly and acknowledging despite me about to giggle, still kinda wish I said more but what can you do when your mind goes blank with excitement after all the time you've waited? There's always next time! But this night was a dream come true. :D oh...and I decided to print the photo and frame it!
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Joni Master » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 am

Joni Master

Postby MarkusHasADeadache » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:19 am

Joni Master wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb74qFbFz8s/?taken-by=markkanenjoni

from kiss expo helsinki

And here be my pics from the KISS Expo as well:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb9BlgylmTz ... sadeadache
MarkusHasADeadache

Previous

Return to General discussion