Monsterboard

Your photos with LORDI

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Isa » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:05 pm

I was there since 10:30 am :lol:
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5725
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F37

Postby Thomas » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:06 pm

But why? :P We came at 18:00, and were almost in the front ;)
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Postby mummy- » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Here's a few more pics, though some of them are quite ''old'' but anyways :)

Me and almost the whole band (had to cut it a bit)
Me and Mr Lordi
Me and Amen
Me and Awa
Me and Amen
Me and Kita
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd, you're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud!
User avatar
mummy-
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:49 pm
Location: Finland

Postby spendloven » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Thomas wrote:But why? :P We came at 18:00, and were almost in the front ;)


Lol i got to the Sheffield gig at 15:00 and was at the fornt right infront of Amen yes!!! Worth the 5 hours wait. And if you get there really early as the tour bus arrive you meet the crew and the band and possibly get passes.
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
User avatar
spendloven
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Hampshire - UK

Postby judge death » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:34 pm

mummy- wrote:Here's a few more pics, though some of them are quite ''old'' but anyways :)

Me and almost the whole band (had to cut it a bit)
Me and Mr Lordi
Me and Amen
Me and Awa
Me and Amen
Me and Kita

Those are great pics you have and you must be very happy to have meet them and have pics of it. :D
The picture with Awa is the best one there in my opinion. XD
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
User avatar
judge death
 
Posts: 6267
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:10 am
Location: Deadworld

Postby Isa » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:36 pm

spendloven wrote:And if you get there really early as the tour bus arrive you meet the crew and the band and possibly get passes.


Exactly :wink:

I have prefer wait before hall than by me since before the hall I could meet some friends.

It was planned that I found some people there and I never was alone since the first friend was already there when I come.

Be there early make that I could give on Rikk some belgian beer for the band, if I was going there later, I shouldn't maybe can see him before the hall and I couldn't enter with the beer then was my opportunity.

I also must say that I like it how one of the crew discretly make us understand that the guy who just was going inside was Kita :lol:

We (the group from french fan club) could be on first row but we lose time 'cos we need to go first search our backstage pass :wink: then we lose some place and where on 4st row but during gig I arrange me for being on the second row at a moment :lol:
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5725
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F37

Postby spendloven » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:48 am

Isa wrote:
spendloven wrote:And if you get there really early as the tour bus arrive you meet the crew and the band and possibly get passes.


Exactly :wink:

I have prefer wait before hall than by me since before the hall I could meet some friends.

It was planned that I found some people there and I never was alone since the first friend was already there when I come.

Be there early make that I could give on Rikk some belgian beer for the band, if I was going there later, I shouldn't maybe can see him before the hall and I couldn't enter with the beer then was my opportunity.

I also must say that I like it how one of the crew discretly make us understand that the guy who just was going inside was Kita :lol:

We (the group from french fan club) could be on first row but we lose time 'cos we need to go first search our backstage pass :wink: then we lose some place and where on 4st row but during gig I arrange me for being on the second row at a moment :lol:


Thanks to a young chap form this forum I was able to meet and shake ahnds with Amen and Mr Lordi and even help Kita find his way into the venue. Lol i didn't realise how tall kita was he like an inch taller than me and that Amen is sooooo tall and quite good looking if i might add (such blue eyes and very charming)
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
User avatar
spendloven
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Hampshire - UK

Postby Isa » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Backstage in Lyon

Image
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5725
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F37

Postby judge death » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:35 pm

That is one savage picture with you and the monsters. :D
Good and you look happy there. :D
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
User avatar
judge death
 
Posts: 6267
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:10 am
Location: Deadworld

Postby Joni Master » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:55 pm

Nice pic Isa, and nice bag and T-shirt. :wink:
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Postby KatrinaPL » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:17 am

All photos are great. :)

I never saw them live. :(
Lordi concert March 15 in Warsaw ... I do not go! ;(
Hopeless situation. :evil:
Image
Rakastan
User avatar
KatrinaPL
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:57 pm
Location: Poland, F18, B-day: 20.06.1991

Postby Murkypuddle » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:58 am

Wow! These are all so cool! I don't think I'll ever get the chance to meet them myself, but I'll be dreaming.
How'd the lucky two who got to kiss the members make it happen? Did the photographer tell them to or are you supposed to ask them? :lol:
Murkypuddle
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:34 am
Location: M.P. Asylum

Postby Narif » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:37 am

I was on Lordi concert on Wednesday MAN what a great show too bad I cannot meet them.
Image
Thanks to Halfmetal Alchemist for my avatar and sig
User avatar
Narif
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:50 pm
Location: Hungary,Gyula, Sex/Age:M/15

Postby gothix69 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi!!! :)

They played a fantastic show in Budapest, too:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lordi0311/LORDI0311#

At the end of the gallery there will be the guys and we!!! It was greeaaaat!
gothix69
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:30 pm
Location: Budapest

Postby Anthalerero » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:26 pm

~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Image
Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
User avatar
Anthalerero
Moderator
 
Posts: 3553
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:04 pm
Location: Austria

Postby savafan » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Lordi and me, after the hungarian show:

http://savafan.freeweb.hu/angol/Sztarfo ... to294.html
savafan
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:56 pm
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Postby Evylin » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:03 pm

That's cool! Oh, one day I'll have a photo like that too, one day, one day...I hope :shock: :lol:
Evylin
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:07 am

Postby Angel Of Death » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:34 pm

that's a cool pic :D
Image
User avatar
Angel Of Death
 
Posts: 3780
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: lying next to Amen in his tomb - F37

Postby Murkypuddle » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:01 am

gothix69 wrote:Hi!!! :)

They played a fantastic show in Budapest, too:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lordi0311/LORDI0311#

At the end of the gallery there will be the guys and we!!! It was greeaaaat!


Absolutely amazing pictures! Just amazing!! :shock:
Ah, screw that.
Murkypuddle
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:34 am
Location: M.P. Asylum

Postby Maharet81 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Signing session before Warsaw gig
Me :)
Image
Maharet81
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:12 pm
Location: Poland/Kalisz F29

Postby judge death » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Ok time for me:

At Tavastia:
Image

Linköping:
Image

Stockholm:
Image
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
User avatar
judge death
 
Posts: 6267
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:10 am
Location: Deadworld

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:39 pm

such lovely pics with you & the band JD, your dream came true :D
Image
User avatar
Angel Of Death
 
Posts: 3780
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: lying next to Amen in his tomb - F37

Postby Nevershowtherealface » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:49 pm

judge death wrote:Ok time for me:

At Tavastia:
Image

Linköping:
Image

Stockholm:
Image

I'm soooooooo jealous about your photo with Awa
I hope I'll get one like that one day :twisted:

Nice photos man!
Awaaaa! You're my IDOL!
Image
User avatar
Nevershowtherealface
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Anthalerero » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:03 pm

hehe... nice pics you have JD! It's great to see that you managed to come backstage this time! :D
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Image
Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
User avatar
Anthalerero
Moderator
 
Posts: 3553
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:04 pm
Location: Austria

Postby Black Lady » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Hehe the last one is like one big happy monster family! :lol:
Although you already know I love the pics mate! :D
Also love Amen's face in the last one! :lol:
The hardest decisions in life reap the biggest benefits. :) -Nikki Sixx
User avatar
Black Lady
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:15 pm
Location: Republic of Ireland-F18

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests