Monsterboard

Your photos with LORDI

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Reapah » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:50 am

Wow. I'm majorly jealous here. I want to take a picture with them! How do you get to go backstage/meet them anyways, huh? :?
User avatar
Reapah
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:32 am
Location: California, U.S.

Postby Painajainen » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:07 pm

Confidential information :twisted:
Last edited by Painajainen on Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Painajainen
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:56 pm
Location: Brighton

Postby Cranehill » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:03 pm

Here is my picture with the monsters:

http://img323.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22kjukhh6.jpg

I edited it a little bit with photoshop to create a christmas theme :lol:
Image
Ice cream? But what flavour is it? Boot to the head!
User avatar
Cranehill
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:48 pm
Location: Seinäjoki, Finland

Postby NightChild » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:25 pm

Cranehill wrote:Here is my picture with the monsters:

http://img323.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22kjukhh6.jpg

I edited it a little bit with photoshop to create a christmas theme :lol:


Haha, i love that pic! :D
Idon't worship Satan, Satan worship me.
User avatar
NightChild
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:38 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby KittyCat » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:26 pm

Hahah i Love that Amen made an effort to get into the picture :D.
Nicely done with the christmas theme :D
Image
Watch my lordi videos: http://www.youtube.com/kissemiss
User avatar
KittyCat
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: Sweden SEX/AGE:F223

Postby Reapah » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:41 pm

Painajainen wrote:Just asked Amen before the show, he put me on the list.

You PM him you mean? Or did you ask him face-to-mummy face? And I love that photo Cranehill! One of my favorites on this board.
User avatar
Reapah
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:32 am
Location: California, U.S.

Postby troubl3 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:35 pm

Cranehill wrote:Here is my picture with the monsters:

http://img323.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22kjukhh6.jpg

I edited it a little bit with photoshop to create a christmas theme :lol:

I can't see it :shock:
troubl3
 
Posts: 2052
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:33 pm

Postby Spasmodic'90 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:17 pm

NightChild wrote:Image

Aww... So cute. I wish if had met Lordi and co.
The Deadache epidemic started in 29th October in 2008. I caught it in 6th November.

It's obvious that the Devil is hiding behind my smile...
User avatar
Spasmodic'90
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: Amen's pyramide

Postby Fallen Angel » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:04 pm

Spasmodic'90 wrote:
NightChild wrote:Image


That is an amazing picture. I would love to take Mr. Kita home with me…

I have my picture took with the gang and it was amazing, apart from being choked by Mr. Lordi, the rest was amazing. BotB’s was the best though, Lordi picked his nose :twisted: . BotB: You should post our pictures on here.... if you already haven't.
Life is unpredictable, just go along with it
Fallen Angel
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:16 pm
Location: Widnes, England

Postby Omingod_1 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:48 pm

Omg what a amazing picture !! I like it :lol: :twisted:
Image
Messing with this broad is messing with the devil!
User avatar
Omingod_1
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby ^Metal^^Hearted^ » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:46 pm

OMG!!! u guys are so lucky!!
I'd kill to meet them.
if they eva come to aus i'm gonna meet em somehow!!! :twisted:
She's got a body to die for,
You touch it and you will,
She's got the face of an angel
and the urge to kill...
User avatar
^Metal^^Hearted^
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:06 am
Location: Australia

so....?

Postby Lisa » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:16 am

Do they routinely do meet n greets before or after the show, or are most of these meetings just chance occasions or backstage stuff?

They are coming to the states soon but it's at a big festival setting, I HIGHLY doubt they are going to do any meet n greet type of thing before or afterwards... its new jersey, it's outdoors and its hot as hell!
User avatar
Lisa
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:27 am
Location: Largo, Florida USA Whooooohoooooo!!!!

Postby Fallen One » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:26 pm

NightChild wrote:Image


Ah, so now I understand why Kita only has those spikes on one shoulder...

Girl hugs!
They truly think of everything don't they? :twisted:

Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
And I don't care if you don't like me...
User avatar
Fallen One
Ex-Admin
 
Posts: 2580
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 6:08 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:19 pm



You lucky so-and-so! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I am so jealous!You are so lucky!
God,I wish that was me and Kalma....
Your whiskers must've been tickly on OX's' nose :lol:
Boy? You give me a Deadache.

Image

Now known as Lillith Von Gore.
Lillith Duskcutter
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 9:12 pm
Location: A void F/18

Postby NiKitA » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:01 pm

Cranehill wrote:Here is my picture with the monsters:

http://img323.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22kjukhh6.jpg

I edited it a little bit with photoshop to create a christmas theme :lol:


Haha. Amen's head poking out in the corner xD Great photo xD
Image
User avatar
NiKitA
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Essex, England ~ Sex/Age: Female/28 ~

Postby SpanishFan » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:43 pm

Finally, after many times dreaming make a photo with them... in my first and at the moment the only one Lordi concert, I GOT A PHOTO!!!!! :D :D :D :D (only with Mr. Lordi, but i'm sure that in my next Lordi concert i'll meet all of them ^^) :wink:

http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=copiadelordi050ox8.jpg
...I Promise Baby, You'll Burn...
User avatar
SpanishFan
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:54 pm
Location: Madrid (Spain)

Postby NightChild » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:02 pm

SpanishFan wrote:Finally, after many times dreaming make a photo with them... in my first and at the moment the only one Lordi concert, I GOT A PHOTO!!!!! :D :D :D :D (only with Mr. Lordi, but i'm sure that in my next Lordi concert i'll meet all of them ^^) :wink:

http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=copiadelordi050ox8.jpg


Nice picture SpanishFan! :D
Idon't worship Satan, Satan worship me.
User avatar
NightChild
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:38 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby SpanishFan » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:15 pm

NightChild wrote:
SpanishFan wrote:Finally, after many times dreaming make a photo with them... in my first and at the moment the only one Lordi concert, I GOT A PHOTO!!!!! :D :D :D :D (only with Mr. Lordi, but i'm sure that in my next Lordi concert i'll meet all of them ^^) :wink:

http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=copiadelordi050ox8.jpg


Nice picture SpanishFan! :D


Thanks NightChild!!! :wink:
...I Promise Baby, You'll Burn...
User avatar
SpanishFan
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:54 pm
Location: Madrid (Spain)

Postby NightChild » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:22 pm

Here's another picture of me and Lordi 19/9 :) <3
Photographer; Ida

Image
Idon't worship Satan, Satan worship me.
User avatar
NightChild
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:38 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby SpanishFan » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:35 pm

Cool!! :wink:

And also I love your pic with Kita hugging you <3 :D
...I Promise Baby, You'll Burn...
User avatar
SpanishFan
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:54 pm
Location: Madrid (Spain)

Postby troubl3 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:43 pm

NightChild wrote:Here's another picture of me and Lordi 19/9 :) <3
Photographer; Ida

Image

Ida your damn busted O_o you've told me you've NEVER met Lordi O_O
but I love the pic xD
troubl3
 
Posts: 2052
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:33 pm

Postby NightChild » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:44 pm

SpanishFan wrote:Cool!! :wink:

And also I love your pic with Kita hugging you <3 :D


Tnx you! :D i love it too!
Idon't worship Satan, Satan worship me.
User avatar
NightChild
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:38 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby NightChild » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:44 pm

troubl3 wrote:
NightChild wrote:Here's another picture of me and Lordi 19/9 :) <3
Photographer; Ida

Image

Ida your damn busted O_o you've told me you've NEVER met Lordi O_O
but I love the pic xD


She took the picture, and idon't wanna upload pictures that others have been takeing without putting their names on it. :)
Idon't worship Satan, Satan worship me.
User avatar
NightChild
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:38 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby Sharpevil » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:08 am

Y'know, looking at those, I'd think I'd be quite intimidated.

Then I realize I'm probably taller than them all.
Want a contact lens like the one in my av? Visit: www.9mmsfx.com (I've got no affiliation... But I want one!)
User avatar
Sharpevil
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:56 pm
Location: America. (Left wing Democrat)

Postby troubl3 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:11 am

NightChild wrote:
troubl3 wrote:
NightChild wrote:Here's another picture of me and Lordi 19/9 :) <3
Photographer; Ida

Image

Ida your damn busted O_o you've told me you've NEVER met Lordi O_O
but I love the pic xD


She took the picture, and idon't wanna upload pictures that others have been takeing without putting their names on it. :)

Naw. I understand, I wish to meet them also. And well I think you've got many fun when you were there. And well... I hope so for you and Ida. And *doesn't know what to type* i hope you'll get more backstages ^^
troubl3
 
Posts: 2052
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron