Monsterboard

Woah....newbie with allooooooot to say

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Woah....newbie with allooooooot to say

Postby Monster Freak » Sat Nov 29, 2003 8:21 am

Damn! was my first thought when i saw your video to "Devil is a loser". i was like "why in the hell didn't i find out about this band sooner?" i have a few questions as well. My first question is, are you ever going to tour in the USA? i sure as hell hope so because i will be the first one in line for a ticket. next question, are you guys really satan worshipers? lol, jus a spur of the moment question really, i was jus curious because with other bands, they seem like satanists, but they really aren't. What got you guys in that makeup too? i mean, i saw it and my first thought was that you had it surgicly done, but when i found it was makeup, i was blown away. Yes, i do ask alot of questions and such, but im jus curious, lol. I am that kid in chains in spikes, wearing black and being a freak in the back of the room trying to be the wall, so when i saw the video to would you love a monsterman, i was like relating to you guys so much. Damn. okay. that is enough of my rambling, because i am sounding like on of those obbsessed fans that pass out when they meet their fav. rock band
Monster Freak

Postby Beauty of the beast » Sat Nov 29, 2003 8:04 pm

You do have alot to say dont ye.lol JK
I cant answer all your questions but I can tell you that it was Lordi's idea for the monster theme. Something about him wanting to do it for most of his life... and hey what do you know, he did do it and it rocks.
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Vividtwo » Sun May 30, 2004 9:05 pm

I'd love to see Lordi live!
I gotta find the album, first, not many ppl know bout it in england, so not many places have their CD's. Darn. :evil:
Vividtwo

Return to General discussion