Monsterboard

I'd like to get the Monsterican Dream CD...

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

I'd like to get the Monsterican Dream CD...

Postby labrekk » Fri May 14, 2004 10:38 pm

...and it's impossible to find for me at a decent price as I'm in Canada. It seems no online vendor from North America are carryin the disc so far...

To get my copy of Get Heavy, I was fortunate to do a trade with a fellow guy from Finland. Anyone would be interested in trading a Monsterican Dream CD to me? I have quite a large number of original metal CDs, all in excellent condition, up for trade. Please e-mail me at glabrek@videotron.ca

I heard all the new CD and think it's excellent, abit less catchy than was Get Heavy, but still great.

Thanks.
labrekk

Postby Hemitys » Sat May 15, 2004 12:52 am

A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
Hemitys
Site Admin

Postby labrekk » Sat May 15, 2004 2:45 am

Hemitys wrote:i think this might help: http://www.stupido.fi/shop/eng/index.shtml

Well, 21.9 Euros + shipping is quite expensive for me at that time...Would be more than $30 CAN... :cry:
labrekk

Postby Tloluvin » Wed May 26, 2004 8:46 pm

lol yeah i know how you feel m8 i got the same thing here living in poland getting those albums will be a pain for now i am limited to listening to the vids on the official site :( ohh well it's time to hunt down some albums in shops lol with prices high above my head couse i'm only a student lol gona look around m8 if i find anything in low prices or a trade offer i'll give the word in a pm
fourth part for the grimmest reaper
as his scythe cutts through even deeper
as always riding with the night
with his eyes shining so bright
Tloluvin

Return to General discussion