Monsterboard

how would you live the dream?

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Lucinda » Sun May 13, 2007 6:20 am

Definately the character in my fanfiction ((SHAMELESS PLUG)), Rixa. I'd be something like a wolf/dragon with purple and red eyes, long hair (probably silver or black) and half of my body covered in scales. Oh, and I'd have two sets of wings--Black angel wings and larger, silver dragon wings. :D Plus a ton of random jewery (like I do now) and broken chains hanging from my wrists and ankles.

And I'd definately play bass. Weapon of choice with be a scythe and/or sword. :)
Am I a demon with a heart, or an angel with no soul?
Lucinda

Postby Jokerit16 » Mon May 14, 2007 9:06 pm

My name would be Saivo, which is Saami for "Underworld". I'd play rhythm guitar, acoustic/ classical guitar if ever needed, and sing high backup vocals ( I sing first soprano in a choir irl). My costume would be based based on a traditional men's Kolt, but nowhere near as corolful. Instead, it would be black and copper metallic, with long copper hair. My gender would be left to speculation.
This way, I can express myself without giving away my off-stage identity. Susanna (my off-stage self) really does have copper colored hair & likes to dress in black and metallic colors.

Jokerit16
Jokerit16

Postby Orbett » Tue May 15, 2007 4:41 pm

I'd be the shadowflayer, Orbett - he who fades into the shadows and leaves no trace of his victims behind save for his call card, A sword with a snake wrapped around it, written in blood on the floor. Guitarist, of course. Dressed in a black and blood red robe, my face shrouded in shadow. Weapon of choice - two bloodstained daggers hanging from my waist :twisted: and if my hood fell back, my head would be half decayed, with black holes for eyes and a slit for a mouth. My preffered victims - young, defenceless children. Muahahahaha!

Sorry, I have a very active imagination :P
I see the world but as the world -
A stage, where every many must play a part...
And mine a sad one.
Orbett

Postby Dark_Acolyte » Tue May 29, 2007 6:13 am

There's a load of ideas for my Lordi character, but this seems to stick with me the most:

I would be (Captain) Kallo, the undead pirate; captain of one of the most feared pirate ships in the 1600's; killed by his own men and recently resurrected by Mr. Lordi

The position I'd play would be the secondary guitarist and play guitar alongside Amen. I'd also provide back-up vocals when needed.

My costume would be a poet shirt with a tattered, black or dark-brown vest, black pants and black musketeer boots. My mask would be a skull with long black hair and I'd wear a maroon bandana on my head as well. My weapon of choice would be a rapier.

And this would be the guitar I'd play (just in a Gibson version):

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g250/ ... guitar.jpg
Dark_Acolyte

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Tue May 29, 2007 5:36 pm

I'd be 'Prophet' Zellana..

Corpse dressed in black dress and cloak, with specially designed new rocks, and I'd play keyboards.

The make-up would be similar to Kalma's, but maybe with more bone showing.

And all of the outfit would have celtic symbols in red stitched on it.

Yeah, and I'd have pyro's attached to my staff (also decorated with celtic runes) which I could set off beside the keyboards.
Sneaking out on a Saturday night... Momma thinks you know wrong from right...
Ultimate Warrior

Postby Thomas » Tue May 29, 2007 10:35 pm

Dark_Acolyte wrote:There's a load of ideas for my Lordi character, but this seems to stick with me the most:

I would be (Captain) Kallo, the undead pirate; captain of one of the most feared pirate ships in the 1600's; killed by his own men and recently resurrected by Mr. Lordi

The position I'd play would be the secondary guitarist and play guitar alongside Amen. I'd also provide back-up vocals when needed.

My costume would be a poet shirt with a tattered, black or dark-brown vest, black pants and black musketeer boots. My mask would be a skull with long black hair and I'd wear a maroon bandana on my head as well. My weapon of choice would be a rapier.

Ey, I like your idea :D Very cool ;D And a guitar like that :D Nice ;)
Thomas

Postby Omingod_1 » Tue May 29, 2007 10:53 pm

I would be a crazy vampire on the keys ;)
Messing with this broad is messing with the devil!
Omingod_1

Postby Dark_Acolyte » Wed May 30, 2007 8:43 am

Thomas wrote:
Dark_Acolyte wrote:There's a load of ideas for my Lordi character, but this seems to stick with me the most:

Ey, I like your idea :D Very cool ;D And a guitar like that :D Nice ;)

Thanks!
Dark_Acolyte

Postby Eve » Wed May 30, 2007 11:01 am

Hhhhmmm...I guess my character would be a vampire/ghost/witch mix... :lol: :lol: ...I don't know which name would I choose though...I need to think about that. :roll:

Some sharp teeth, dark make-up, a huge scar on my face...hhmmm...I have to put together all my ideas for my character and I'll post it later... :lol:

Maybe I'll even draw my character, if I have time :lol: it would be cool if we draw (or at least tried.... :wink: ) our carachters and posted a picture... :lol:
Eve

Postby metalskull » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:10 pm

This is a cool topic. I would be either a demonic zombie skeleton, with lots of chains and a twisted face. My name would probably be Killfreak, I'm not sure.

Story: A man risen from the dead by an evil sorcerer, hoping to make a slave but the tables are turned and I kill the sorcerer. From then on I wander around the world, eating human flesh to survive. Mr.Lordi appears in the background, noticing what I could do, and offers an alliance with me.

I would probably be a drummer or a bassist and I'd do backing vocals too
metalskull

Postby Cleo » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:11 pm

I'd play Bass. 8)
I'd probably be some kind of undead animal, not sure what animal tho.
Lozzy - The Number One Friend. (ily!)
The Cambridge MonsterBoard Crew:
Cleo, OXO, Lozzy, DNAngel, ~Amazing_Fish~, Clearflora, Riku, SABATRON, Kat, & Fallen_Angel. ^^
Cleo

Postby grims » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:21 am

Grims
The Grind Bastard,Deadly claws and dragon wings Big Horns Monsterican Armor and Monster killing guitar...
What do you think...
grims

Postby †.Vicky.† » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:53 pm

my character would be something like a dementor (a creature from harry potter :P ) and my name would be "Ignis"
#.I can't live with or without you,,.*
†.Vicky.†

Postby Dark_Acolyte » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:49 am

well, I got a bit bored, so I created my own "Lordi page" for my Lordi character. In case you haven't read, my character is Kallo, the undead pirate (Lordi's secondary guitarist)

it would look something like this, just a lot more professional. Tell me whatcha think.

It's pretty easy to do once you find the right images.
Dark_Acolyte

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:07 pm

i love your character ...really ...its so original ,,i think..
and i just LOVE the whole pirate ghost thing... if you read my character in the beginning of this topic
we make a cute couple .....my character is some kind of evil sea creature.
hey ...we could drink some rum on your haunted ship .. :wink:

I believe that angels come in every kind of forms and shapes
But the one disguised as a monsterman is the most beautiful angel i ever saw
LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby grims » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:23 pm

Well I'm making a sketches of my character! 8)
grims

Postby Fallen_Angel » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:06 pm

ill have a mold of all of the lordi masks together (awa kita ox lordi and amen)
I Am The Angel.
The
Fallen Angel.
Fallen_Angel

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:58 pm

And your name would be... OAKAL
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Because you can't spell Necromancer without Romance
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby Lozzy » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:14 pm

Mad Madam Mimm wrote:And your name would be... OAKAL

how about 'KOALA'? 8)
5.12.2005-present.
Lauren, 20, UK.
Lozzy

Postby WakeTheSnake » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:54 pm

I'd be a Frankenstein/Dracula/Wolfman combo. Tall as Frankenstein, with a Frankenstein face (I have a creepy mask for that), and have bloody fangs and a cape. And since I'd be playing guitars and drums, fur would mechanically appear whenever I launch into a fullblone solo.

No idea what I'd call myself though.
The jokers soon will be the new kings!
WakeTheSnake

Postby Fallen_Angel » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:37 pm

Lozzy wrote:
Mad Madam Mimm wrote:And your name would be... OAKAL

how about 'KOALA'? 8)

i remember wen we made our band XD good times K.O.A.L.A lol
I Am The Angel.
The
Fallen Angel.
Fallen_Angel