Monsterboard

Lordi fans in South America?

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Lordi fans in South America?

Postby jose » Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:37 am

Hello,

I'm Jose from Peru (South America). :D
I like Lordi's music a lot since i heard WOULD YOU LOVE A MONSTERMAN back in 2002, and i always wondered if anyone here in south america knows them.... everytime i had gone to the heavy metal music stores i heard the same : who's lordi :roll:

So it would be cool to know if there is a lordi fan out there in Peru or South America.

By the way, the other day i play the video to a friend of mine and he told me there was an old movie , he played to me and it was exactly the same as BRSM :wink:
jose

Postby Beauty of the beast » Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:16 pm

Yeah it's good to see there are Lordi fans all over the world, The Movie was called Evil Dead right?. Lordi Loves the movies and he did the video set like the move as a tribute to the old horror/thrill movies.

And I believe you may be in luck. a while back Enary the piano/keyboards part of Lordi said that they might go to Brazil or South America as it would be a good stepping stone to success, still she only said that they might but you never know, it could well happen.
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby jose » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:18 am

Wow!!! I hope it will be soon. Lately in Latin Ameica many bands are coming , such as Nightwish.

If you know the dates please let us know.

Thanks

Beauty of the beast wrote:Yeah it's good to see there are Lordi fans all over the world, The Movie was called Evil Dead right?. Lordi Loves the movies and he did the video set like the move as a tribute to the old horror/thrill movies.

And I believe you may be in luck. a while back Enary the piano/keyboards part of Lordi said that they might go to Brazil or South America as it would be a good stepping stone to success, still she only said that they might but you never know, it could well happen.
jose

Postby Beauty of the beast » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:29 pm

I'm sure you'll get plenty of warning if Lordi are coming to Latin America. Good to see Nightwish are going there aswell.
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Return to General discussion