Monsterboard

satan

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

satan

Postby monster_man_133 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:12 am

Does lordi worship satan?
monster_man_133

Re: satan

Postby ana2009 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:42 am

monster_man_133 wrote:Does lordi worship satan?

Short and true anserw, NO!

Lordi don't have anythig to do with that.
It's The Ink That Never Heels
1st You Love It Then You Hate It (You're Such A Saint!)
ana2009

Postby SMF » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:55 am

Yup, every second they get they ask Satan for forgivness because they wrote a song called 'Devil Is A Loser'. Apparently, Satan got upset with Lordi and kicked them outta the KISS club (Knights in Satans Services). So now they have to spread the word so hopfully they can get back in.
RIP Jayjay. I love you
SMF

Postby S92 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:55 am

No they don't. Kita is a Christian and Mr. Lordi goes to Church.

Here's to private messages I got from Mr. Lordi:

Lordi wrote:-Kita is, and very much so. I´m somewhere in between heaven and hell hahaha! I wouldnt necessarily call myself a christian, you see, I don´t practise even though I do belong to the church.

Lordi wrote:Believe me, we have absolutely NOTHING to do with satan, satanism, satan worshipping etc. None of us, no member in this band have been anything such, nor will ever be!

:).

S92
"Is that you, Roberto?"
S92

Postby ¶ARADOX » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:04 am

SMF wrote:Yup, every second they get they ask Satan for forgivness because they wrote a song called 'Devil Is A Loser'. Apparently, Satan got upset with Lordi and kicked them outta the KISS club (Knights in Satans Services). So now they have to spread the word so hopfully they can get back in.

Harg, Harg, Harg, well said dude :D

Nope, Lordi have shit-all to do with satan, they have like, two songs that are even loosely related to such things, they (like most others) simply don't care too much for this sort of stuff (plus, anyone who DID practise satanic rituals obviously is taking things the wrong way, reached for the wrong end of the stick if you will.
With full power, we smashed into their lines
¶ARADOX

Postby Beauty of the beast » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:49 am

Teehee yeah "Devil is a Loser" was wrote as a little "remark" about the bands and people who act negative in the world. Lordi are all about rock n roll and nothing about real pain or suffering.

Stay Heavy Monstermaniacs :twisted: .
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Isa » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:30 am

SMF I like your answer :lol:

It's unbelievable how easy it is to make that people ask them if you are not satanist

Sometime I have the impress that people can easier believe that somebody is Satanist than Christian and that in general not only with Lordi
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Anthalerero » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:08 am

*lol* well said SMF!

@ Isa

Sad, but that's true... prejudices...
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
Anthalerero

Postby judge death » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:42 am

Lordi has nothing with satan to do with, lordi even goes to church :shock:
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby metalskull » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:01 pm

I've got proof on my site that they're not. Check it out.
metalskull

Postby Unstoppable avanger » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:38 pm

All my friends would know here...if they were, i wouldn't even be here!!! But really, when people see someone dressed as a monster, their first remark is, they worship satan. So if you believe them, even horror movies worship satan, cause they've got monster stuff .

It's up to mr.Lordi if he doesn't practise his religion, though i absolutely don't agree with him.

We're rascals, scoundrels villains and knaves
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
We're devils and black sheep - really bad eggs
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
Unstoppable avanger

Postby The Terror of death » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:14 pm

Lordi have nothing to do with no satanik freaks and stuff.
They simply rock and wear cool costumes,its a part of their band style and it rulzzz.
I fully support mister Lordi with not practising his religion. :)
The Terror of death

Postby Lightning » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:46 pm

who cares is the simple answer. its something thats not even interesting. they sound bloody good. tis all that matters
Lightning

Postby Beauty of the beast » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:02 pm

Getting a little off topic Worshiping Satan and Satanism are two different things.

Worshiping Satan is as it implies, you pray and what not to the big red dude (Not Mr. Kita)

Satanism is in one term "Every man is his own god" and that you do not worship any "evil" deity or practice bad things. Simply it's "looking out for number 1"

So by that definition I'm a "satanist" but I would not choose to label myself that due to all the stigma that comes with the name... I'm more of a Pagan "tree hugger".

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Isa » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:07 pm

It confirme me what I thought

I'm definitly not satanist

For me only God is god (sola deo gloria) not me or not every "human" on this earth
Isa

Postby Beauty of the beast » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:12 pm

Exactly as a great person once said "It's nice to have a comforting belief".

I for one would say that religion is not bad but people interpreting it is. Simply "sure have your religion but don't come knocking on my door with a book in one hand and a sword in the other"

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Isa » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:18 pm

Should be hard I don't have your adress :lol:

I should never try say on somebody "come my religion is the best" really not my kind

I respect every believing included the one who are very different from mine or even the fact that people can don't believe
Isa

Postby Joni Master » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:26 pm

Lordi is evil. But not that evil!
Joni Master

Postby supermonstar13 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:40 pm

As monsters they are...monsters, bad.
They eat people and everything a monster does, but also they say they are not satanists, they also have a song called "The devil is a loser" and of course, "Hard rock hallelujah"

They just can't be satanists. I have also heard those:

-Mr Lordi is a member of a church and goes there
-Kita is a member of the Church of Finland and also, he writes church music and sings in church. It was written in Wikipedia.

I do believe those rumors, if I wouldn't, what would I answer to my parents and family???

Lordi are NOT satanists and never be. Just think they are good people! :)
T+A
supermonstar13

Postby grims » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:47 pm

S92 wrote:No they don't. Kita is a Christian and Mr. Lordi goes to Church.

Here's to private messages I got from Mr. Lordi:

Lordi wrote:-Kita is, and very much so. I´m somewhere in between heaven and hell hahaha! I wouldnt necessarily call myself a christian, you see, I don´t practise even though I do belong to the church.

Lordi wrote:Believe me, we have absolutely NOTHING to do with satan, satanism, satan worshipping etc. None of us, no member in this band have been anything such, nor will ever be!

:).

S92

How can't I never get message from Lordi!
:D
They are not satanistic!
They are just monsters,cool monsters!
grims

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:01 pm

They rock.. they kick ass... who seriously cares????

And honestly, would you say, To Hell With The Pop, or DIAL if you were a worshipper of (as BOTB so eloquently put it) the Big red monster, that is not Kita? (sorry BOTB that was just a classic line :wink: )
Sneaking out on a Saturday night... Momma thinks you know wrong from right...
Ultimate Warrior

Postby The 13th Nightmare » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:25 am

No, Mr. Lordi doesn't worship Satan. This is a extract taken from a interview, I cant remember from where though:

"I am a member of a church and our drummer Kita actually wrote and played some church music.”

Mr. Lordi
Heaven Doesn't Want Me Because I'm Too Evil. And Hell Doesn't Want Me Because They Are Afraid I'll Take Over
My Twitter
The 13th Nightmare

Postby SMF » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:09 am

Beauty of the beast wrote:Getting a little off topic Worshiping Satan and Satanism are two different things.

Worshiping Satan is as it implies, you pray and what not to the big red dude (Not Mr. Kita)

Satanism is in one term "Every man is his own god" and that you do not worship any "evil" deity or practice bad things. Simply it's "looking out for number 1"

So by that definition I'm a "satanist" but I would not choose to label myself that due to all the stigma that comes with the name... I'm more of a Pagan "tree hugger".

Exactly! Finally someone else understands the difference! Try arguing that with a hard headed religious knucklhead. I'd have an easier convo with a wall.

In my opinion, religion causes much more evil than good, and should NOT have anything to do with any desicion on whether something should be accepted or not (I.E A president, friend, band).

Christian,Catholic,Jewish,Pagan,Athiest,Agnostic,Budist,yadda yadda... Keep your beliefs to yourselves, it is your BELIEF! I believed Elvis faked his death and was still alive for a while and people called that ridiculas.. But when someone wants to talk about a planet being built in 7 days and a talking snake telling a guy with a leaf on his dick not to eat an apple, everyone is all ears!

I wish Lordi never responded to comments on their religion, because it really shouldn't matter anyway.

I'm gonna start a band that dresses like nuns and Rabi's, but sings songs about Satan and not eating kosher ham, how confused would people be???
RIP Jayjay. I love you
SMF

Postby judge death » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:57 am

I'm gonna start a band that dresses like nuns and Rabi's, but sings songs about Satan and not eating kosher ham, how confused would people be???

i would love to see that :lol: !
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby grims » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:54 am

SMF wrote:
Beauty of the beast wrote:Getting a little off topic Worshiping Satan and Satanism are two different things.

Exactly! Finally someone else understands the difference! Try arguing that with a hard headed religious knucklhead. I'd have an easier convo with a wall.

In my opinion, religion causes much more evil than good, and should NOT have anything to do with any desicion on whether something should be accepted or not (I.E A president, friend, band).

Christian,Catholic,Jewish,Pagan,Athiest,Agnostic,Budist,yadda yadda... Keep your beliefs to yourselves, it is your BELIEF! I believed Elvis faked his death and was still alive for a while and people called that ridiculas.. But when someone wants to talk about a planet being built in 7 days and a talking snake telling a guy with a leaf on his dick not to eat an apple, everyone is all ears!

I wish Lordi never responded to comments on their religion, because it really shouldn't matter anyway.

This is actualy wise!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You are absolutely wise!
And Lordi doesn't have any song about satan! :)
grims

Next

Return to General discussion