Monsterboard

One day with lordi

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby HalfmetalAlchemist » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:17 am

Me, I would get Kita to teach me drums. Then after the lessons, some romantic night out! :oops:

Awa, I'd ask her to teach me some keyboard skills. I'm self-taught, so I'm not that good.

OX, I would have him teach me bass, and then I'd take him to meet my boyfriend(OX is his favorite! ;) )

Amen, yarg.. Maybe a lovely night out. :)

Mr. Lordi, I'm not sure, but I'd DEFINATLY ask him what a skitch is. XD

I know what my mom would do. She'd invite them all to a party, and get them SOOOO drunk on jell-o shots so they won't be sober enough to stand up and leave. :twisted: :lol:
:.I love Kita.:
~On October 23, 2007, my Monsterican Dream came true~
HalfmetalAlchemist

Location: Pigeon Forge, TN, America Sex/Age - F/21 DOB - 9/30/92

Postby judge death » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:03 pm

HalfmetalAlchemist wrote:Me, I would get Kita to teach me drums. Then after the lessons, some romantic night out! :oops:

Awa, I'd ask her to teach me some keyboard skills. I'm self-taught, so I'm not that good.

OX, I would have him teach me bass, and then I'd take him to meet my boyfriend(OX is his favorite! ;) )

Amen, yarg.. Maybe a lovely night out. :)

Mr. Lordi, I'm not sure, but I'd DEFINATLY ask him what a skitch is. XD

I know what my mom would do. She'd invite them all to a party, and get them SOOOO drunk on jell-o shots so they won't be sober enough to stand up and leave. :twisted: :lol:

sounds pretty fun to me, and youré mum thing: YEA :twisted:
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby NEMESIS666 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:47 am

id love to spend a day with kita and ox as they remind me of myself an my friends and take them down to the pub to meet some of them and have some party later and just get wasted im not saying my friends r uggly infact i think all the monsters r super hot but the characters i mean :shock:
NEMESIS666

Previous

Return to General discussion