Monsterboard

i need to move to finland damn

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

i need to move to finland damn

Postby LoveMetal » Wed May 07, 2003 7:28 pm

every band that i hear are mostly from finland are they all really that good usa seriously has gay ass rock bands we got a few good ones but most of the music over here is pop and all that gay shit i am new here by the way and a new fan of Lordi im thinkin of moving to Finland ill get to see HIM there all the time then any HIM fans on this board ? http://www.himonline.tv where can i get Lordi cds ? talk you all later

oh yeah where can i see Lordi videos i seen would you love a monster man video id like 2 see more if they have any post link to where i can see em if u would please also Lordi reminds much of rob zombie iron maiden style type but better y is that ?
LoveMetal

Postby Sartyrio » Wed May 07, 2003 9:37 pm

lotsa lotsa good bands from the US as well, I'd say !

Damn me, I'D KILL to see Queensryche and DreamTheater double-headline with FatesWarning as a supportband on the upcoming tour !
--

Well I ain't evil, I'm just good lookin' !
Sartyrio

Re: i need to move to finland damn

Postby MiSS FiXeR » Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:10 am

LoveMetal wrote: any HIM fans on this board ?

You could say I'm a HIM fan 'coz I enjoy their music very much. Especially the new release...it fukking rocks! \m/
In HeLLsinki you can also bump into Valo or Gas 'coz they seem to like to go to rock/metal bars quite much. They are like regular customer in the bar I work.
So welcome! Finland rules and owns! :wink:
Ho plz!!!!! U know u be shoppin'!!!!!!!

There's no ugly men, sometimes there's just not enough booze.
MiSS FiXeR

Postby Hollow_Reaper » Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:24 am

MiSS FiXeR wrote:So welcome! Finland rules and owns! :wink:

Now here is SO fucking hot, but welcome anyway :)
Hollow_Reaper

Postby Black Betty » Wed Aug 06, 2003 3:23 pm

I want to move to Finland too. Or to Japan and become a groupie.
Betty was here...
Black Betty

Postby NeonLightChild » Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:05 pm

[offtopic] And I want to move to Germany 8) [/offtopic]
"I mean... How hard can it be?"
-Jeremy Clarkson
NeonLightChild

Postby Black Betty » Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:52 am

I want to move to Kemi, more specifically... You know why? BECAUSE TONY, JANI, TOMMY AND MARKO IN SONATA LIVES THERE!!!!! :P 8) :D WOOHOOO!!!!! ME LIKE!!!! VERY MUCHO!!!!! Does anyone here live in Kemi? Who have seen them in REAL LIFE?! (me? obsessed? nah...)
Betty was here...
Black Betty

Postby Lenore Ragamuffin » Sun Aug 10, 2003 3:04 am

Black Betty! Look up on the message from the person over you....then you read NeonLightChild right? Where does NeonLIghtChild live....?
In real life Black Betty has a reputation for getting obsessed with people, hehe....it was all very funny....But if I tell you the details she'll probably cause me alot of pain....I don't like pain, most people avoid pain...not everyone, there are weirdoes out there...in the REAL world... BLIMEY! I got off the topic again!
FUCK sen***ship.
Lenore Ragamuffin

Postby MiSS FiXeR » Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:14 am

Hey, no pain, no gain. ;)

MiSS FiXeR

Postby Black Betty » Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:39 pm

Lenore; concider yourself pretty handicapped after I'm done with you. Even though you didn't tell about that..*coughcough* So just imagine what would happen if you did. :lol: And what's wrong with beeing a tiny-weeny bit obsessed with someone? :twisted: And talking about OBSESSION.... Alexi Laiho, Jimmy Page... shall I continue? You little Ab-kink...
Betty was here...
Black Betty

Postby NeonLightChild » Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:51 pm

Black Betty wrote:I want to move to Kemi, more specifically... You know why? BECAUSE TONY, JANI, TOMMY AND MARKO IN SONATA LIVES THERE!!!!! :P 8) :D WOOHOOO!!!!! ME LIKE!!!! VERY MUCHO!!!!!

*laughs* Ah, seems like you're a great fan of Sonata, huh? :shock: Let me tell you something. Kemi is a boring place with nothing interesting (well, except Sonata), no need to move to Kemi ;)

Does anyone here live in Kemi? Who have seen them in REAL LIFE?!

Lenore already answered to this one. Yes - I do live in Kemi, I've been living here my whole life and I'm sooooo bored with this place :? But about Sonatas, yes I have seen them IRL, quite many times. Last time I saw Tommy when I was walking down one road.... O well. I even know where one of the guys lives ;)
-Jeremy Clarkson
NeonLightChild

Postby Lenore Ragamuffin » Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:33 am

Black Betty wrote: And talking about OBSESSION.... Alexi Laiho, Jimmy Page... shall I continue? You little Ab-kink...

I'm over Jimmy Page!!!!! He's 46 years, 9 months and 14 days older then me, and even I admit that he's a bit too old! (even though it stabs in my heart whenever I think about him....)

NeonLightChild wrote: O well, I even know where one of the guys lives :wink:

OMG!! I just choaked on my Coca-Cola!!! That's...That's....that's so unfair!!! I would've slept outside his window or something!!! Wich one of the guys is it????
FUCK sen***ship.
Lenore Ragamuffin

Postby NeonLightChild » Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:59 am

Lenore Ragamuffin wrote:I would've slept outside his window or something!!!

:lol: Ah come on, he's just a normal guy like everyone of us.. :)

Wich one of the guys is it????

Does it matter? ;)
-Jeremy Clarkson
NeonLightChild

Postby Sartyrio » Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:34 am

Lenore Ragamuffin wrote:I don't like pain, most people avoid pain...not everyone, there are weirdoes out there...in the REAL world... BLIMEY! I got off the topic again!

Embrace the pain, baby! Nothing wrong with a bit of exquisite torment every other eternity. Tsss. Those human crybabies all the time *sheesh*. :)

BTW: NeonLightChild: Should you decide to move: Be sure to haul your ass over to my place one time or another for a lil' drinking binge =).
--

Well I ain't evil, I'm just good lookin' !
Sartyrio

Postby Beauty of the beast » Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:14 pm

Oooer I mised a bit lol.
But hey welcome LoveMetal this place sure does rock.
talking about vids tho I finaly got the vid to Devil is a loser yesterday. I gotta say that it was excelent, no dissrespect people but you think it would have been more based around the songs lyrics. but I cant complain, after Kalma walked through the door and was looking as excelent as ever; I still love the video. :twisted:
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Leviathan » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:42 am

Yeah the DIAL video sure has a great touche of horror.
The suffering...
Leviathan

Re: i need to move to finland damn

Postby President Bush » Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:49 am

LoveMetal wrote:every band that i hear are mostly from finland are they all really that good usa seriously has gay ass rock bands we got a few good ones but most of the music over here is pop and all that gay shit i am new here by the way and a new fan of Lordi im thinkin of moving to Finland ill get to see HIM there all the time then any HIM fans on this board ? http://www.himonline.tv where can i get Lordi cds ? talk you all later

oh yeah where can i see Lordi videos i seen would you love a monster man video id like 2 see more if they have any post link to where i can see em if u would please also Lordi reminds much of rob zombie iron maiden style type but better y is that ?

Holy Mother of God!!!! I must be loosing my site, Finland has more than 1 good rock band?!?! Seriously, USA invented rock and the whole fucking rock attitude/lifestyle. Our bands shit on that gay european techno shit. Lordi is pretty fucking good though

Rob Zombie/White Zombie
Metallica
Led Zeplin
Linkin Park
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Powerman 5000
Tool
Saliva
Machine Head
KISS
Poison
Van Hallen
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Pantera
Megadeath
AC/DC
Marilyn Manson
Kid Rock
Korn
NIRVANA
etc. etc. etc.

You mean to tell me those are gay bands? <-- Don't make me castrate you. I'll fucking tell you what's gay, Germans and Frenchies thinking that they can rock.
click my sig!
President Bush

Postby MadMan » Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:41 pm

AC/DC is from Australia and Led Zeppelin is from UK.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
*William Shakespeare - Macbeth*
MadMan

Postby Leviathan » Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:59 pm

Oh yes another award winning post from President Bush. :roll:
The suffering...
Leviathan

Postby President Bush » Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:54 pm

when did they hit it big? was it when they came to America, I think so, blow me.
click my sig!
President Bush

Postby MiSS FiXeR » Thu Nov 27, 2003 7:47 pm

Hmm...I wonder how anyone could actually be proud to be American? :shock:

America definetely invented nothing. European culture has been around for ages and America as we know it today is just a "ignorant teenager" when you compare it to Europe, so sorry dude, you're sooooo full of shit. :)

MiSS FiXeR

Postby Kelhanion » Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:19 pm

President Bush wrote:when did they hit it big? was it when they came to America, I think so, blow me.

Yes, to become big in _AMERICA_ you naturally have to go to America. Nothing is big to my (imaginary) dog until they come to play in front of its dog house.
Kelhanion

Postby Beauty of the beast » Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:49 pm

Oh Hell I know a good couple of people that are proud to be American. I am damn proud of being British well half British half Irish. I just not proud to have a govournment that has a ass such as Tony Blair for a leader.

And hey Mr Bush: dont go around saying that America created Rock, You should know that rock grew with the world as one, the only reason America has so many rock bands that made it big is because it's such a damn big country. the best Goth Rock bands aroung are from Europe. Like Cradle of Filth, they are from Britain and many other Rock bands have came from Britain and the rest of Europe.
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Lenore Ragamuffin » Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:23 am

Europe is the 'Dark Corner Of The World'.. We have the right to be depressed/mad and gloomy. Why is the Americans so agressive and hostile? Because of their shitty president?

President Bush wrote:
when did they hit it big? was it when they came to America, I think so, blow me.

-You're Bush, not Clinton...

And BTW, Led Zeppelin hit it big in England and Europe before they started to fly over to America. Do you mean that if a band hasn't broken in America, they suck?
FUCK sen***ship.
Lenore Ragamuffin

Postby Leviathan » Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:01 pm

Well the only reason why Metallica is considerd to be the greates Metal band in the world is because they are from America. :roll:
The suffering...
Leviathan

Return to General discussion