Monsterboard

Greetings!

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Greetings!

Postby Yrindale » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:48 am

Just wanted to say Hi real quick as a newbie. I stumbled across Lordi about nearly a year ago, and never quite realized they had a forum until just a short time ago.

Then I saw the Blood Red Sandman vid and knew that I had to register. I'm just completely blown away. I think of all of the bands out there, who get so friggin warm on stage that they have to remove clothing to keep playing - and here we have top notch musicians in full body costumes (which borders on masochism by the way ;)). This astounds me to no end.

Anyway, I took the liberty of tabbing out "Bring It On" and "My Heaven Is Your Hell" for the bass this weekend out of pure boredom. I was curious if it's alright to post these on up once I get them typed out? I'm afraid I dunno the ropes yet around here :roll:. All I know is that I have full respect for Kalma after working on those - I worked bloody hard on the tabs and I know I still missed stuff.

And as a side note, I do illustration for a living, and since I've had little work lately I began a personal picture just recently (hadn't had time for awhile) and it was quite inspired by Kalma and the whole Zombie genre. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anyway, I'm babbling from sleep deprivation. Catch ye all later.
Yrindale

Postby Beauty of the beast » Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:01 pm

Howdy Yrindale, Hellcome To Monsterboard.

There arent realy many ropes about here, just do as you wish, and The Tabs as far as I know it's fine to post them up here, someone did the tabs for Kalmageddon and posted them here...

Hope you have a Hell of a time :twisted: .
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Fallen One » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:25 pm

Yarrr!

Welcome to the Lordi boards! ;)
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're allowed to post those tabs here... I bet they'll be helpful for a lot of members too =)... (I don't play instruments so =(...)

Anyways, hope you have fun here! ;)

Greetings,
Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
And I don't care if you don't like me...
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby Yrindale » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:17 pm

Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it. I'll be sure to type up those tabs sometime this week once I get caught up on homework and actual work.

I'm feeling confident on at least "Bring It On", but "My Heaven Is Your Hell" has some rough lines in it. They merge the guitar and bass sounds so well that it can be hard pulling em apart - especially when I've barely played a year *shrug*
Yrindale

Postby Beauty of the beast » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:43 pm

yeah I've been playing just under a year now and I'm still hopless at tabbing, Power chords are the only thing I can tab from a song... I can play a heck load more tho :twisted: .
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Return to General discussion