Monsterboard

ENARY's HELLos!

Discussion about band members

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Beauty of the beast » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:57 pm

Yeah your best bet on Ebay is a power seller. that person normaly owns a business and will most likely send the items to anywhere in the world or atleast Europe.. the best Lordi seller on Ebay is a dude called Madxam, on this link it states he ships worldwide. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 72989&rd=1

Hope it helps :twisted: .
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Ragan » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:50 pm

yep Madxam is very good. I ordered my cds from him late on wednesday night and got them today =) (monday)
Ragan

Postby Wishmaster » Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:17 am

Hello Enary, I'm pianist in a band too, and studied classical music a long too! I would like to know if the last part of a Beethoven sonata you are rehearsing is my favourite one: the moonlight sonata (14)? I hope it's going well, it's not that easy. It took me quite long to be able to play it correctly!
I also want to congratule you about "magistra nocte". The atmosphere it creates is really... impressing! Is that the Lordi song you make your students play?
I hope you'll come to France soon (especially Strasbourg :wink:) I'm really hasty to see Lordi here!
Wishmaster

Postby Enary » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:25 pm

Heh, the Moonlinght is a popular one, but no it's not that... Right now I'm playing a etyde from Moszkowski, a french suite in d-minor from Bach and a Barcarolle (June from the the seasons) by Tschaikowsky... I still study constantly :D
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.
Enary
Ex-keyboards

Postby Fallen Angel » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:51 pm

Hey Enary :twisted:, you probably know that Nightwish are doing a tour in the UK next year and I was wondering whether there was any chance that Lordi could be performing with them??

Keep On Rocking!
Life is unpredictable, just go along with it
Fallen Angel

Postby Wishmaster » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:22 pm

Is piano teacher your job or is it just an activity beside? I stopped the courses 4 years ago to fly with my own wings :) . Now I'm trying to play parts from the first movement of the piano concerto 1 from Tschaikowsky, where the orchestra will be replaced by an electric guitar. I'll what it will look like! :oops:
Do you sometime use classical music as an inspiration for your compositions?
Wishmaster

Postby Sano2501 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:08 pm

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:51 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Enary , you probably know that Nightwish are doing a tour in the UK next year and I was wondering whether there was any chance that Lordi could be performing with them??

Ok i have only recently popped on in a while, Nightwish are doing a UK Tour ??????????????????????????? :shock:

Does anyone know when ?????????????????????????????? :shock:

Sorry for moving of the point of Lordi...but this is big news, i need to know! :P

:?:
"Angels Fallen from Heaven become Daemons"

^_^
Sano2501

Postby Beauty of the beast » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:01 pm

The Tour is mentioned on the UK site via a link.

Stay Heavy :twisted: .
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Fallen Angel » Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:20 am

Yay! I'm going the UK Nightwish concert in Manchester, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh Yeah!

Anyway getting back on the subject, Enery... your mask is gorgeous!

Keep On Rocking!
Life is unpredictable, just go along with it
Fallen Angel

Postby Gareth » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:24 pm

hey!

Enary, i saw that post was from the 15 of november, but where the heck are all the other band members :O?
Gareth
Break you down
Mercy - I cannot allow
Through your face my fist will plow
Watching as your blood runs down
Let's do this now

-KoRn
Gareth

Postby Deimos » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:47 pm

Hey Enary!

How's it going?!
I finally managed to record "Magistra Nocte". (Maybe you remember.. I told you some time ago, that I had been trying to play it on my keyboard.)
I can send it to you, if you like.. have it right here on my computer (midi-file). Is there any possibility to send it to you via eMail?

I've read the news, that Lordi will hit the road again in August with Hammerfall! And I know that their first gig will be in Pratteln/CH.
Unfortunately I haven't yet been able to find out weather you and the guys will play there or not.
'Cause IF you really play in Pratteln, I really DO have a reason to go there (honestly.. I don't like Hammerfall).. but LORDI!.. Hell Yeah! That would be great.. again! :wink:
THE BLACKNESS COMES
TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT
... THE BLADE IS GONNA RIDE!
Deimos

Postby Gareth » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:59 pm

hey, congratulatins on magistra nocte.......
but i'd like for information about the coming tour, *how much Hammerfall have you heard to be able to judge them?*, and where is there more info when, and where the tours are?
Break you down
Mercy - I cannot allow
Let's do this now

-KoRn
Gareth

Postby Fabiohevius » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:45 am

Enary i'm fallin in love with you since I saw you for the first in cd video cliup bought with one french metal ùmagazine...The clip was"Would you love a monsterman" ans ince this time i'm thinking always about you.....I'm Also a Keyboard player and i play in french metal band also.......I can't wait anymore.......When it will be available to see you in France.....You are my monsterican woman.my lady.my love :D (don't worry i like to joke)
I'm training keyboard wizardly.I will reach it one day or another....Bloody hell
Fabiohevius

Postby Gareth » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:48 am

does france have any deacent metal bands, popular, well known? maybe apart from megadeath...?
Break you down
Mercy - I cannot allow
Let's do this now

-KoRn
Gareth

Postby Fabiohevius » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:28 pm

O f course we have....Manigance(very good powermetal band)..Killers(old heavymetal band from 80's).......Ad vitam aeternam(Symphonic powermetal)......Hevius:(my band).....Rest in peace(symphonic metal)...and others.The best to do for you is to go this site site:http://www.french-metal.com .And http://www.hevius.com
I'm training keyboard wizardly.I will reach it one day or another....Bloody hell
Fabiohevius

Postby Gareth » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:00 pm

will i get any search results up on those bands if i try on durect connect :) ?
Break you down
Mercy - I cannot allow
Let's do this now

-KoRn
Gareth

Postby Fabiohevius » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:12 am

yes my friend...I would like to discover also Finnish heavymetal bads singing in suomi..could you help me?.........I have a girls friend who likes very much finland and she would like to discover some finnish bands......
Fabiohevius

Postby Fabiohevius » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:21 am

others french band:
-Nostaria(symphonic heavy metal)http://www.nostaira.com
-polaris:(prog metal)http://www.polaris-metal.com
-Ashes and dust(prog metal)[url]ashesanddust.com[/url]
-Dyslesia(speed metal)http://www.dyslesia.com
-Alkemyst(symphonic speed metal)http://www.alkemyst.com
-Rest in peace(symphonic metal)[url]restinpeace.fr.st[/url]

Those bands are the youth of french heavy-metal..But we all know that the best band in the world is Finnish and it's called LLLLLLLLLLLLLLoooooooooorrrrrrrrddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :evil:
Fabiohevius

Postby Fallen One » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:04 pm

Cough, topic hijack...

Btw: Dark Sanctuary... Very good French dark ambient music :p

Sorry for hijacking your topic m'lady...
*bows to Enary*
Mr. Killjoy
And I don't care if you don't like me...
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby Beauty of the beast » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:52 pm

Fabiohevius wrote:But we all know that the best band in the world is Finnish and it's called LLLLLLLLLLLLLLoooooooooorrrrrrrrddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :evil:

Amen to that brother!

And we can't forget Manowar now can we, altho they are not french they are Kings of Metal, so god damn powerful!

Stay Heavy Monstermaniacs :twisted: .
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Fabiohevius » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:18 am

yes you right....this topic is about the beautiful.the cute..the great Enary...........My dear I have one question for you...........What kind of keyboards do you use?....I'm a keyboardplayer also(from france also like Wishmaster but I' m from Paris)and with my acute sight I can't see the brand........And I have to add that your stand is beautifull........
Fabiohevius

Postby MasterofPuppets » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:24 am

Wuzzup ENARY?

A big hello from Canada. I just picked up The Monsterican Dream and Get Heavy and they both rock. You can add one more list of Canadian Lordi fans to your list.

Cheers
C :D
Here I stand with sword in hand. While standing tall I heed the call...........of heavy metal. \m/
MasterofPuppets

Postby Sarevok13 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:55 pm

Hi Enary, I know you hear it all the time (read the other posts), but you're an amazing musician, and you're hot too :roll: . Unfortunately I can't make it to the London Show, but next time you're In Briatain (hopefully soon) I'll be there to have the Hell rocked outta me!
I smell flesh...
FEEDING TIME!
Sarevok13

Postby m3lt » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:07 am

You were amazing yesterday in London gig!
Let me tell you that you are extremely beautiful too! :wink: :P

Anyway, I would like to know what classical artists you like the most ?

Thank you in advance :P
m3lt

Postby Enary » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:37 am

Fabiohevius wrote:What kind of keyboards do you use?

Right now I have a Korg Triton, I used to have a Korg N364, but I kinda burned it... :wink:

m3lt wrote:Anyway, I would like to know what classical artists you like the most ?

You mean composers or musicians? On composers I like so many, like Bach, Sibelius, Beethoven, lots of russian composers...ect. On musicians I can't really say, they usually play some songs so unbelievebly well, but then they're not that good in some songs...it depends...

Btw, I had a REALLY GOOD TIME in London a few days ago :twisted: Thank you all who were there!!!
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.
Enary
Ex-keyboards

PreviousNext

Return to Members