Monsterboard

Newcomers board.

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Newcomers board.

Postby Fallen One » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:43 pm

Hello,

if you're new and you'd like to introduce yourself, feel free to make a post in this thread. Please don't start a new one yourself introducing yourself.

We'd like to keep these forums a bit tidied up and ofcourse Lordi-related.

But we're not animals to such extend that we wouldn't like to know more about you! So feel free to let us know who you are in this thread.

And let me be the first to say, welcome!

Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
And I don't care if you don't like me...
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby Rose Nightmaren » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 pm

Hi my name is Rosalie (Rosie for short) and I'm cute and goth and tall and pudgy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/ ... penius.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/ ... botnik.jpg

Please don't make fun of my unplucked eyebrows :P I need to take another picture of me when I, you know, don't look like a guy XD
Rose Nightmaren

Postby evilkris » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:50 pm

I haven't had a chance to introduce myself yet so... Hello I'm EvilKris :twisted: If you want to know more about me check out my myspace profile...

http://www.myspace.com/evilkris :)
evilkris

Postby Fallen One » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:51 pm

Welcome to both of you! Enjoy your stay, and if you've any questions, feel free to ask ;)

Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby Beauty of the beast » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:03 am

Good idea with this thread Fallen One. Keeps things very neet around here... and it's a handy place to check who the next victim will be :twisted: .

Stay Heavy Monstermaniacs :twisted: .
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Fallen Angel » Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:34 am

:D Don't scare them off too quick hun, we want to have some fun with them first :twisted:. Hey everyone, anyone who does know me, I'm Fallen Angel, I used to be known as Tarja Turunen on here but I got too many emails asking if I was Nightwish's Tarja so I changed it. Hope you enjoy your stay, try not to scream too loud, you'll wake the dead :twisted:.

..::Fallen Angel::..
Life is unpredictable, just go along with it
Fallen Angel

Postby Fallen One » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:04 pm

Meh, scream your heart out, the dead are touring atm... ;)

I'd wish them all to break a leg :lol:

Welcome anyways!
Mr. Killjoy
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby Yeti » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:59 am

Hi there my name isn't Yeti but hey I've got enough air that you might mistake me for one!
Just thought I would introduce myself as being new to the forum and also a new fan of Lordi! I only found out about them last week and I am very impressed. Being a huge zombie fan it wouldn't take you many tries to guess my favorite member of the band.
Cheers for now, look forward to talking to you all in the future.

P.S. I have never been on one of these forum things before so have no idea what I am doing so if I do something stupid or wrong just tell me, ta!
Yeti

Postby Fallen One » Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:14 pm

Hey Yeti ;)

Welcome to the Lordi Forum, and let me take a gues... Err... (Mr.) Kalma... No wait... Kita!... No... Err... Amen ofcourse! ;)

So far you've done nothing wrong :lol: (then again, how could you, only your first post here!). Don't worry, if you do something wrong, we wont be mad at you ;) (Although I might bite a little :twisted: ), but that's just me, so don't worry about that :p...

Welcome, welcome! =)

Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby Beauty of the beast » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:30 pm

Hellcome Yeti, I hope you have a Hell of a time here... Fallen One is a Beast of a guy to know, be sure that Fallen One and myself will do all we can to help you out with anything here...

I'm Beauty of the beast or Botb for short, It's good to see new monstermaniacs coming out of the woodwork.

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby metal fun » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:39 pm

:lol: Hi i'm metal fun and i hope too meet some
people here who are just as interested in metal as i am ,i'm 36 years but don't let my age misguide you i'm not only interested in old shool metal and i don't stay home growing a beard asking my kids to bring me coffee 8)
metal fun

Postby Fallen One » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:46 pm

lol @ metal fun.

Heya!
And don't worry, that's not quite what I had in mind here ;)
Welcome to the Lordi Forums! I hope you'll have a lot of fun here, if you've any questions, feel free to send me a PM ;)

Fallen One.
(Btw, thx for that comment BotB, same goes to you)
Mr. Killjoy
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby Beauty of the beast » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:54 pm

Metal fun, now thats a Hell of a name.
I hope to see you around the board metal fun, you're sure to have a Hell of a time here, I know I do :D .

(Thanks Fallen One it's my pleasure)

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby DVH » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:45 am

Hello everybody! :D

My name is Dennis van Heumen, I'm 22 years old and I live in Eindhoven, a cool place in the Netherlands, and as you can see I'm new here. I have been to the Lordi gig in Amsterdam last night and I had a really amazing night! The show was awesome and we met the Lordi-guys (+ girl) before and after the show! They were really nice and I hope they will come back soon again! Thanks very much to Lordi for an amazing night! :D

Some more info about me: I work at a local cinema which is a lot of fun and I "study" marketing & communication, which is kinda boring.

My hobbies are listening to hardrock/metal music, playing guitar (7-string Ibanez RG7420), playing computergames on PS2 and Gamecube, watching TV/DVD/video, going to the movies (I can go for free), going to concerts, the T.V. show Friends and I'm a WWE (wrestling) fan.

Some of my other favorite bands besides Lordi are: Orgy, Rammstein, Fear Factory, Godhead, Deadsy, Adema, Celldweller, Crossbreed, Mushroomhead, Korn, American Head Charge, Otep, Rob Zombie, Slipknot, Static-X,Marilyn Manson, Ill Niño, Clawfinger, Murderdolls, Stone Sour, Saliva, Seether and Pop Will Eat Itself.

I hope I will meet some nice Lordi fans and enjoy my stay over here! If you'd like to know more about me, please ask me, send me a message or add me on msn.

Greetz Dennis
DVH

Postby Fallen One » Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:37 pm

'lo DVH!

It's great to see another Dutch speaking person on the boards!
I'm from Belgium myself, so I can defenately say that I'm very please to be the first to say 'Hallo' to you ;)

You'll find that there's at least 1 more Dutch speaking (Belgian) on the forum, his name's 'Unreal', though he's not on that often.

I hope that I'll get the oportunity of seeing you on the boards a bit more often! And I'm sooo jealous that Lordi got to perform in Amsterdam, but they couldn't find a good enough spot in Belgium for them... *shakes fist*

The MonsterTour 2005 goes on ;)

Welcome, welcome!
If you've any questions, feel free to ask ;)

Fallen One \,,/
Mr. Killjoy
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby DVH » Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:17 pm

Hey Fallen One, thanks for welcoming me! Great for me too to see more Dutch speaking persons on here! :D

I've been lurking around this forum for a few weeks already, but I thought I'd wait and register myself on here after the gig.

Why didn't you come to the gig in Holland? Do you live far away in Belgium? Because next time they play in Holland you would have to come! I've been to like 100 concerts, and the Lordi concert was definitely one of my highlights!

Greetz Dennis
DVH

Postby Fallen One » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:25 pm

I wanted to go... But they were playing on a monday-evening (right?), and the date wasn't really good for me, add to that the fact that I wouldn't be able to get there (even with train...) And that I'd be home at like 3 to get up again at 7...

I'll get to see them at some point... (I hope -.-)

Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby DVH » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:04 am

Fallen One wrote:I wanted to go... But they were playing on a monday-evening (right?), and the date wasn't really good for me, add to that the fact that I wouldn't be able to get there (even with train...) And that I'd be home at like 3 to get up again at 7...

I'll get to see them at some point... (I hope -.-)

Fallen One.

Yes, they played on a Monday evening. I was a bit more lucky, I "only" had to travel by train for like 100 minutes, + 15 minutes by bike to get to the trainstation + 30 minutes to walk to the venue. In total that makes almost 2,5 hours of traveling time. :wink:

I'm pretty sure you'll see them one day. I really hope Lordi will play again soon in Holland again too. I know someone who works at Mojo (the Dutch concert-booking company), and he booked Lordi for the gig in Amsterdam. I'm going to try to let him book them again, but in a smaller venue, like the small hall of the 013 venue in Tilburg, maybe it would also be possible for you to reach that venue without too much trouble?
DVH

Postby erebos007 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:41 pm

HI all !! My name is Sébastien, I'm a 25 years old headbanger from France and i'm a fucking LORDI fan like all of u.
erebos007

Postby Beauty of the beast » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:51 pm

Hellcome to Monsterboard ereboso007, I hope you have a Hell of a time here, there are some Beastly people to meet...

If you have any questions then don't be afrid to ask in these threads, the Monstermaniacs and myself will do our Be(a)st to help you.

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Fallen One » Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:39 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Enjoy your stay, and indeed, if you've any questions, feel free to ask =)

(DVH: I still doubt it, if it's a schoolnight it'll be a big no-no :( )

Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby Sandrus » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:11 am

It's my turn!!!!!! Hi to everyone!!!!! My name si Sandro, i'm 17 years old and I'm from Italy. I discovered Lordi on Metal Hammer and, in only 4 days I got the cd and the ticket for the concert!!!!!! They are really good!!!!!! I'm a bass-player and I really like the way that Kalma can play this beautiful instrument.
You can add me also in the Dutch-speaking 'cause my mother is from Belgium 8)
Sandrus

Postby Beauty of the beast » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:35 pm

Hey Hey then Hellcome to Monsterboard Sandrus... Have a Hell of a time here :D .

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Fallen One » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:30 pm

Wow cool, another Dutch speaking person on the forum!

Welcome, welcome! :twisted:
If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to post/pm or anything else ;)

Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby poison pixie » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:48 am

hi iam pixie was told when younger i was a mischiefish elf :twisted: as i was so small and mentle iam 40 yrs old with a 18 yrs son who got me into lordi i took him to down load last yr at donnington park because i love metalica been a fan for yrs i got him into them hes a goth now cant wait because lordi is playing there this yr at donnington got my tickets all ready got into some wicked bands last yr there danny filth was at school with me so my son was mad when i told him slipknot was good but lordi is so much better as there masks is so cool and there videos are excellent thanks hope iam not boring u to much also its spooky that enary looks like my ex wife :evil:[color=darkred][/color]
poison pixie

Next

Return to General discussion