Monsterboard

ENARY's HELLos!

Discussion about band members

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Fallen One » Wed May 02, 2007 12:18 pm

You're not allowed to discuss the current band she's in, simple as that, no curses :)

Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
And I don't care if you don't like me...
User avatar
Fallen One
Ex-Admin
 
Posts: 2580
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 6:08 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Shamsie » Wed May 02, 2007 2:48 pm

bambilover wrote:I've heard she played as substitute once in a band I like (and from finland too), but in which band is she playing right now? And why does no-one mention the band's name? Is it cursed?




Enary, please come back!!! Where are you???


yes, she played as a sustitute for Janne (from Children Of Bodom) in 1998 only for live playing, and before she joined Lordi she was in two other bands called Grain (which they slpit up in 2001) and Sinergy (she joined them in 1999 but in that same year they decided not to use keyboards in their music so they kicked her out). oh yah, and she also sang soprano with Ancient Ceremony (a germand Black Metal band) on their album Fallen Angels Symphony.
i love you enary!!

Image
User avatar
Shamsie
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:04 am
Location: USA

Postby Shamsie » Tue May 22, 2007 2:38 pm

ShamsieLuvsErna wrote:
bambilover wrote:I've heard she played as substitute once in a band I like (and from finland too), but in which band is she playing right now? And why does no-one mention the band's name? Is it cursed?




Enary, please come back!!! Where are you???


yes, she played as a sustitute for Janne (from Children Of Bodom) in 1998 only for live playing, and before she joined Lordi she was in two other bands called Grain (which they slpit up in 2001) and Sinergy (she joined them in 1999 but in that same year they decided not to use keyboards in their music so they kicked her out). oh yah, and she also sang soprano with Ancient Ceremony (a germand Black Metal band) on their album Fallen Angels Symphony.


sorry for gorgetting this one, but somewhere around 2000 or 2001, she joined Arthemesia as their keyboardist with the stage name Magistra Nocte, that's where she got the name of the piano song that she wrote.
i love you enary!!

Image
User avatar
Shamsie
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:04 am
Location: USA

Postby Shamsie » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:34 pm

i dont understand, why doesnt Enary get on the forum anymore? probably because she is mad at the band, but im not for sure.

shamsie :twisted:
i love you enary!!

Image
User avatar
Shamsie
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:04 am
Location: USA

Postby Thomas » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:36 pm

She could be mad at the band, since she was kicked.. Maybe, I don't know at all xD
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Postby Shamsie » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:39 pm

im sure shes VERY busy, she has almost no time to get on the computer...she probably gets tired, i understand.

shamsie :twisted:
i love you enary!!

Image
User avatar
Shamsie
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:04 am
Location: USA

Postby Beauty of the beast » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:42 pm

I'm sure she's happy doing other things now... Still it would be nice to hear from Miss. Enary one last time.

Stay Heavy Monstermaniacs :twisted: .
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Image
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
User avatar
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator
 
Posts: 2362
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:06 pm
Location: Merry old England... Like Finland but not.

Postby grims » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:59 pm

I liked Enary before and she was cool!
But now I must say she's stupid!
She'l never be famous cus' her band sucks!
And I mean ''diffrences'' :?
She's a bitch and I like Awa 8)
grims
 

Postby Saphir » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:01 pm

grims wrote:She's a bitch .....


:shock: ° . ° OoOoO
ok, you are right , Awa is cooler than Enary....
User avatar
Saphir
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:59 pm
Location: Hamburg[ Germany ]

Postby Thomas » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:32 pm

Enary was a good keyboardplayer, but I just did'nt liked her..
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Postby Thomas » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:32 pm

Enary was a good keyboardplayer, but I just did'nt liked her..
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Postby grims » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:33 pm

Saphir wrote:
grims wrote:She's a bitch .....


:shock: ° . ° OoOoO
ok, you are right , Awa is cooler than Enary....

Well!
Yeah!
Awa is cooler and cuter!
Enary had silicones!!!
grims
 

Postby Shamsie » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:12 pm

ok thomas, saphir, and grims how DARE you say ANYTHING mean about my precious enary!! you know good and well that she was an excelent keyboardist! hell shes been playing the frickin piano since she was 3 years old!!! i cant believe that any of you would have the nerve to come under HER topic and say such mean stuff. you can say that under Awa's topic, but its just mean to say it under enarys! i think you should keep any rude thought to yourself, or at least dont put it under their topic! and no, enary is NOT a bitch, everybody ive talked to that met her says she was the nicest person!! and once again, NO her band does not suck!! her new band is my FAVORITE band now! and for them not really having a "big" record label, i think their doing pretty good. they play at a LOT of places! so i think you should at least say sorry for posting such rude comments under her topic! im sure if she saw that right now, that would REALLY hurt her feelings. maybe you guys should take that into consideration....because there are MANY enary fans out there, and im sure your making all of them pissed also. but i am a HUGE fan of Enary, as a matter of fact, shes my idol for piano, and i dont want anybody saying any rude comments about her!! and YES, enary is cute! she was actually a pretty monster.

shamsie :D
i love you enary!!

Image
User avatar
Shamsie
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:04 am
Location: USA

Postby Nights_of_nightmares » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:13 pm

†.Vicky.† wrote:omg Grims, chill now for one time!!
Enary played keyboard from 1997-2005!!
if she was bad like you say, she didn't play for such a long time!!

I agree with her. And I know here in MB are some Enary-fans. Why don't accept some people likes Enary? Enary isn't my favourite, but I don't call her for bad language. So accept you don't need to say not so nice words about her, because there's others who maybe likes her and maybe have her like a idol...
Image
(Thank you troubl3 for you made this to me! :))
23th April, the night I saw Lordi live for the first time... And 24th I got PM from Lordi... Thanks!!!<3
User avatar
Nights_of_nightmares
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:47 pm
Location: Finland

Postby Shamsie » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:32 pm

Nights_of_nightmares wrote:
†.Vicky.† wrote:omg Grims, chill now for one time!!
Enary played keyboard from 1997-2005!!
if she was bad like you say, she didn't play for such a long time!!

I agree with her. And I know here in MB are some Enary-fans. Why don't accept some people likes Enary? Enary isn't my favourite, but I don't call her for bad language. So accept you don't need to say not so nice words about her, because there's others who maybe likes her and maybe have her like a idol...


you are 100% right! THANK YOU!
i love you enary!!

Image
User avatar
Shamsie
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:04 am
Location: USA

Postby †.Vicky.† » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:34 pm

lol, I deleted that post 'cause I didn't wanna make quarrel :roll: :oops:
whatever... well, I think you have to respect ex-members, without them, Lordi didn't exist!!

and talking about silicones... omfg...
Image
#.I can't live with or without you,,.*
User avatar
†.Vicky.†
 
Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:46 pm
Location: in your pants xD

Postby Shamsie » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:39 pm

thank you vikey for that nice comment.

now, i have sopme stuff to say about this one:

I liked Enary before and she was cool!
But now I must say she's stupid!
She'l never be famous cus' her band sucks!
And I mean ''diffrences''
She's a bitch and I like Awa : by grimms

first of all, no! her band does NOT suck! and they have ALOT of publicity! they actually got into the top 40 charts in Finland! so you have no right to say that her new band sucks! and im sure that they are going to get famous one day! so you can just shut up about her new band right now!! and no, she is not stupid!! whats so stupid about her? Lordi didnt actually get "famous" for a very long time! they waited 6 years until they got famous! and enarys new band has only been around for 3 years, so they can very well get famous!! but may i ask, when you said enary was "stupid", what do you find "stupid" about her?

shamsie
i love you enary!!

Image
User avatar
Shamsie
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:04 am
Location: USA

Postby Fallen One » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:02 pm

Keep the cursing to a minimum please...

Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
And I don't care if you don't like me...
User avatar
Fallen One
Ex-Admin
 
Posts: 2580
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 6:08 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby grims » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:17 pm

I'm not saying anything about Enary's playing!
Yeah she rocks!
(only her playing)
I respect old members but don't respect enary!
I read once that she said she hasn't contacted Lordi and that she doesn't want to have any connsection with that stupid band!
And yeah she's ugly and discuisting and white and she raly realy......bad word
So........................... 8) 8) 8) 8)
grims
 

Postby †.Vicky.† » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:25 pm

oh c'mon, let's quit this... :roll:
Image
#.I can't live with or without you,,.*
User avatar
†.Vicky.†
 
Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:46 pm
Location: in your pants xD

Postby grims » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:32 pm

OK
Let's quit this! :cry:
grims
 

Postby troubl3 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:02 pm

Grims: What you think about Enary is your opinion. But just don't harm others with it... sometime's it's better to keep it for yourself

Vicky: Well you didn't start the quarrel, so don't feel quilty at all...

Shamsie: I get Enary is your favorit. And it's nice of you that you like her so much =) But don't let them fool around with you...
troubl3
 
Posts: 2052
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:33 pm

Postby grims » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:04 pm

Shamsie wrote:thank you vikey for that nice comment.

now, i have sopme stuff to say about this one:

I liked Enary before and she was cool!
But now I must say she's stupid!
She'l never be famous cus' her band sucks!
And I mean ''diffrences''
She's a bitch and I like Awa : by grimms

first of all, no! her band does NOT suck! and they have ALOT of publicity! they actually got into the top 40 charts in Finland! so you have no right to say that her new band sucks! and im sure that they are going to get famous one day! so you can just shut up about her new band right now!! and no, she is not stupid!! whats so stupid about her? Lordi didnt actually get "famous" for a very long time! they waited 6 years until they got famous! and enarys new band has only been around for 3 years, so they can very well get famous!! but may i ask, when you said enary was "stupid", what do you find "stupid" about her?

shamsie

Sorry!
Duh!
We should close this thing up!
This topic cuz' she hates us!And everything about Lordi!
sO............................
wE SHOULD LIKE THE GOOD MEMBERS!
grims
 

Postby Shamsie » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:22 pm

grims wrote:
Shamsie wrote:thank you vikey for that nice comment.

now, i have sopme stuff to say about this one:

I liked Enary before and she was cool!
But now I must say she's stupid!
She'l never be famous cus' her band sucks!
And I mean ''diffrences''
She's a bitch and I like Awa : by grimms

first of all, no! her band does NOT suck! and they have ALOT of publicity! they actually got into the top 40 charts in Finland! so you have no right to say that her new band sucks! and im sure that they are going to get famous one day! so you can just shut up about her new band right now!! and no, she is not stupid!! whats so stupid about her? Lordi didnt actually get "famous" for a very long time! they waited 6 years until they got famous! and enarys new band has only been around for 3 years, so they can very well get famous!! but may i ask, when you said enary was "stupid", what do you find "stupid" about her?

shamsie

Sorry!
Duh!
We should close this thing up!
This topic cuz' she hates us!And everything about Lordi!
sO............................
wE SHOULD LIKE THE GOOD MEMBERS!


that is not true! Lordi is one of my favorite bands!! gosh, cant we all just say nice stuff and get along? and no, i dont think anyone else wants to close this topic except for you! i think that would be mean of to make this topic closed because then all the other enary fans out there wont get to use HER topic anymore....anyways, i dont want to make enemies with you, so lets just start over. hi, im shamsie *shakes grims hand*
i love you enary!!

Image
User avatar
Shamsie
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:04 am
Location: USA

Postby grims » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:57 pm

Hi I am grims!
And sorry! :oops: :cry:
grims
 

PreviousNext

Return to Members


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests