Monsterboard

Which bands would you like Lordi to tour with?

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Wake Me Up From Dead » Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:15 pm

Sweet Bitch wrote:I also think that Lordi and H.I.M would be great :)


Nah i don't think so .. Lordi and H.I.M. are such good bands but i don't think they would be great together :?
Image
I can see you crack under pressure!
Rock N' Roll Children!
User avatar
Wake Me Up From Dead
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark! (GO VIKINGS!) | F16

Postby metalskull » Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:15 pm

hmmm.....lordi and korn? Lordi and SOAD? Lordi and tristania?
User avatar
metalskull
 
Posts: 1736
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:59 pm
Location: The furnace known as malta

Postby supermonstar13 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:32 pm

Maybe but they are a bit heavier I think..to metallish :lol:
T+A
supermonstar13
 
Posts: 2194
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Greece, F17

Postby Rock'n'Roll » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:14 pm

Yeah, but i think Lordi and Hammerfall would be perfect together :) :twisted:
Kick up a row we're the Supermonstars
User avatar
Rock'n'Roll
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:51 am
Location: Denmark

Postby supermonstar13 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:14 am

...could be :)
T+A
supermonstar13
 
Posts: 2194
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Greece, F17

Postby Sweet Bitch » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:28 pm

Wake Me Up From Dead wrote:
Sweet Bitch wrote:I also think that Lordi and H.I.M would be great :)


Nah i don't think so .. Lordi and H.I.M. are such good bands but i don't think they would be great together :?

Hmm, maybe...
Sweet Bitch
 

Postby soapy_frogs » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:02 am

Hmm.. I'm think'n something like Ozzfest, but more like Horrorfest or Monsterfest. Mainstage shows of Lordi, Alice Cooper, Kiss, Rob Zombie, and Iron Maiden. Really make a show out of it and bring the freaky fans of rock out of the woodwork. God I'd love to see the audiences that showed up to that festival!
Yippi Ty Yo Ty Yay
User avatar
soapy_frogs
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: New Mexico USA

Lordi in tour with?

Postby myblueworks » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:17 am

I would pick KISS, if Lordi and KISS unite for one show it's going to be awesome. I would love to see them together playing different songs of Lordi and KISS.
' They call me the leather apron'
myblueworks
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:25 am

Postby little miss killjoy » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:23 am

i would say ac/dc, guns n roses and kiss
BRING BACK THE BALLS TO THE WORLD ^^

x killjoy x
little miss killjoy
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:12 am
Location: hell

Postby Dungeon Keeper » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:07 am

I call this the "Immigration Drive" Tour:

Nightwish
HIM
The 69 Eyes
Lordi

Send this line up to North America, then and watch fans flood the Finnish Embassy to apply for work visas and passports.

I'd also like to see them tour with Cradle of Filth, Lacuna Coil the Cruxshadows and Within Temptation. For old school bands, Kiss, Alice Cooper and Twisted Sister.
Dungeon Keeper
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:10 am

Postby BulletViper » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:59 pm

lordi should tour with born of osiris =D


yeah right....
mary ^_^
BulletViper
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:20 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

Postby The 13th Nightmare » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:48 pm

I would like to see them tour with Iron Maiden and Cradle of Filth.
But if it was only one band, then it woud have to be Iron Maiden.
Heaven Doesn't Want Me Because I'm Too Evil. And Hell Doesn't Want Me Because They Are Afraid I'll Take Over
My Twitter
The 13th Nightmare
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Bonnie Scotland. D.O.B. 6/9/85

Postby Catt creature » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:09 am

would still love to see Lordi and Meat Loaf perform. : D
im the cat creature hear me mew.
User avatar
Catt creature
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:56 am
Location: UK

Postby Black Lady » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:14 pm

I know they dont do the same type of music but...Id love Lordi and Within Temptation!They are both brilliant bands! :D
The hardest decisions in life reap the biggest benefits. :) -Nikki Sixx
User avatar
Black Lady
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:15 pm
Location: Republic of Ireland-F18

Postby MBL » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:25 pm

I'd like Lordi to do a tour with Alice Cooper,KISS,Slipknot,Children of Bodom and maby Serj Tankian. :D
"GET INTO THE CAR AND DRIVE"
User avatar
MBL
 
Posts: 1120
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:10 pm
Location: 183rd country

Postby Sweet Bitch » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:32 pm

manbeastlovers wrote:I'd like Lordi to do a tour with Alice Cooper,KISS,Slipknot,Children of Bodom and maby Serj Tankian. :D

HELL YEAH! Slipknot :D
Sweet Bitch
 

Postby MBL » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:41 pm

Yeah,that would be great to see Lordi and Slipknot at the same stage :D
And btw,i like your sig :wink:
"GET INTO THE CAR AND DRIVE"
User avatar
MBL
 
Posts: 1120
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:10 pm
Location: 183rd country

Postby paradise lost » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:12 pm

I think it would be great to see Lordi and Alice Cooper together, they both make amazing and catchy rock songs and put on a special show.Of course Kiss would a great option too as Kiss inspired Lordi.However,personaly I would love to see Lordi , Nightwish and Kamelot together,I know that Lordi haven't many things in common with these two bands and I'm not sure if a Kamelot fan would enjoy Lordi's music [or the opposite]but I find those three bands really special,each one with a unique way, so a concert including all of them would be like a dream come true for me :roll: .
paradise lost
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:00 pm
Location: Ioannina/Thessaloniki,Greece/ F19

Postby Sweet Bitch » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:14 pm

manbeastlovers wrote:Yeah,that would be great to see Lordi and Slipknot at the same stage :D
And btw,i like your sig :wink:

Thank u <3
Sweet Bitch
 

Postby filc » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:14 pm

Lordi already make a tour with nightwish... :roll:

Well, i think that a tour with Alice Cooper or Rob Zombie will be great, and maybe they can play some songs together. :)
"A virgin sacrificed in the blood ritual ? Damn she should've had sex !"
User avatar
filc
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 8:09 pm
Location: France, Bretagne, Morbihan

Postby Anthalerero » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:47 pm

Hmm.. to promote lordi in usa, it would be great if they could tour together with Alter Bridge :mrgreen:

And in europe.. hmm... with U.D.O. , HammerFall (again!), or a Double-Headliner-Tour with Rage or Gamma Ray *hehe*
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Image
Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
User avatar
Anthalerero
Moderator
 
Posts: 3553
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:04 pm
Location: Austria

Postby NEMESIS666 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:51 pm

paradise lost wrote:I think it would be great to see Lordi and Alice Cooper together, they both make amazing and catchy rock songs and put on a special show.Of course Kiss would a great option too as Kiss inspired Lordi.However,personaly I would love to see Lordi , Nightwish and Kamelot together,I know that Lordi haven't many things in common with these two bands and I'm not sure if a Kamelot fan would enjoy Lordi's music [or the opposite]but I find those three bands really special,each one with a unique way, so a concert including all of them would be like a dream come true for me :roll: .


i also think it would be gr8 to see lordis old fav bands i would also like to see them with cradle of filth and the deathstars as they all have that dark image thing going on :S like demons lol :S
Image
User avatar
NEMESIS666
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:33 am
Location: derbyshire

Postby filc » Thu May 01, 2008 1:01 pm

NEMESIS666 wrote:i also think it would be gr8 to see lordis old fav bands i would also like to see them with cradle of filth and the deathstars as they all have that dark image thing going on :S like demons lol :S

Well, i don't think that a tour with cradle will be great, cause i don't like this band. :lol:
And deathstars, well, i like Deathstars, but not in tour with Lordi. That's goth music, Lordi isn't that at all. (and i fuck*ng can't stand teenager goths...so i don't want to see them in a gig)
"A virgin sacrificed in the blood ritual ? Damn she should've had sex !"
User avatar
filc
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 8:09 pm
Location: France, Bretagne, Morbihan

Postby NEMESIS666 » Fri May 09, 2008 1:13 pm

filc wrote:
NEMESIS666 wrote:i also think it would be gr8 to see lordis old fav bands i would also like to see them with cradle of filth and the deathstars as they all have that dark image thing going on :S like demons lol :S

Well, i don't think that a tour with cradle will be great, cause i don't like this band. :lol:
And deathstars, well, i like Deathstars, but not in tour with Lordi. That's goth music, Lordi isn't that at all. (and i fuck*ng can't stand teenager goths...so i don't want to see them in a gig)


i was thinking of the hellish look more than nething but maybe ur right lordi would be the odd one out there. :C it might work with the vocals dono "shruggs"
Image
User avatar
NEMESIS666
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:33 am
Location: derbyshire

Postby Erina » Fri May 09, 2008 1:38 pm

Lordi and Anna Abreu! Okay, just joking. Maybe Lordi and Nightwish would be great to see in the same concert. Besides, Nightwish has helped Lordi a lot so I know they'll be good together.
latua oon lesbo
User avatar
Erina
 
Posts: 4090
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Themyscira

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests