Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: The Hellhound comes home

Postby Scarletvixen » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:20 am

sent you the pm with some things in it tell me if you need more
Scarletvixen

Postby Scarletvixen » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:51 am

oooo and the chapter was fantastic i love how you put scarlet as a cryptozoologist. that was perfect for her. also glad to see the alive kalma let lauren go and omg hugs the baby Ox sooo adorable . now i cant wait for more about the knightmare Jack
Scarletvixen

Postby Shadow Hound » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:49 am

Okay guys, it's February 13th and I know most of you won't read this until tomorrow. But I figured while everyone is going out and watching that stupid 50 Shades of Gray movie or whatever, I'm gonna do a little something in tribute to someone who actually mattered.
It still comes as a shock to me today that he's gone, and while I love Mana to ribbons, I never really got to know Otus which was real crying shame. From what I've heard he was a wonderful person and was a dear friend to all the members of the band. So I've decided to go ahead and write a new Post-Monster Tamers One Shot. This one takes place after the series is done and will be mostly Jane-centric.
Thank you Otus. You will be forever missed...

For Good
By: Shadow Hound

February was always a hard month for Jane Florence. It had been so long, but it felt like only yesterday when she had felt the sting of his death on her mind and her heart. What was sad was that she never truly knew what she had until it was gone. Perhaps it shouldn't have been a surprise. It happened to her family, so why not her partner? Fate was cruel, but Jane had tried to become just as cruel.
But he had taught her that cruelty wasn't always the solution...
"I'm limited...just look at me" Jane started to sing, "I'm limited. And just look at you, you could do all I couldn't do...Otus. So now it's up to you, for both of us" she looked up at the starry sky in the middle of the cemetery, "Now it's up to you..."
It was true. While he could be understanding, patient, and warm, Jane had lost that along with her family. Sad but it was indeed true...
"I've heard it's said that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn. And we are led to those who help us most to grow, if we let them. And we help them in return" she sat down against a large tree and tipped her hat down over her eyes which stung with unshed tears, "Well I don't know if I believe that's true. But I know I am who I am today because I knew you".
Jane looked back up again, and saw what looked like a shooting star going across the star. She knew it was probably some kind of plane or other, but still...it made her want for a wish.
"Like a comet pulled from orbit, as it passes a sun. Like a stream that meets a boulder halfway through the wood. Who can say if I've been changed for the better, but because I knew you...I have been changed...for good" she got up and started walking silently among the graves, unsure what else to do.
Her hands grazed each tombstone and the walls of the crypts as she passed. As she walked she could've sworn she heard a familiar voice reply to her song.
"It well may be that we will never meet again in this lifetime. So let me say before we part so much of me is made of what I learned from you. You'll be with me, like a handprint on my heart. And now whatever way our stories end, I know you had rewritten mine by being my friend".
Jane tried to look around, tried to follow the voice but she was blinded by tears she hadn't realized were falling and all she could seem to hear was the wind and the crickets. She passed more graves and looked up again. He had always loved clear starry nights. As much as he annoyed her with the stories the stars told, Jane found herself missing them. She was pulled back by that same voice and she turned her head.
"Like a ship blown from its mooring by a wind off the sea. Like a seed dropped by a sky bird in a distant wood. Who can say if I'd been changed for the better but because I knew you...."
"Because I knew you...."
"I have been changed for good".
Then her eyes must've been playing tricks because Jane swore she saw him there against another tree, grinning at her. But there was a look in his eyes as if to say he missed her. Jane tried to smile back but she shook her head, her blue eyes downcast and sad. Then she knew her mind was playing tricks because before she knew it, Jane felt his gloved hand on her face, heard his voice as well. Jane looked up in those amber eyes, the eyes of the one monster she could truly call her friend.
"And just to clear the air" she sang, "I ask forgiveness for the things I've done you blame me for"
"But then I guess we know there's blame to share" the executioner shrugged and smiled reassuringly.
Jane finally could smile and maybe chuckle a little as she joined him in their song.
"And none of it seems to matter anymore!".
"Like a comet pulled from orbit, as it passes a sun-"
"Like a ship blown from it's mooring, by a wind off the sea-"
"Like a stream that meets a boulder, halfway through the wood-"
"Like a seed dropped by a bird in the wood-"
"Who can say that I've been changed for the better. I do believe I have been changed for the better"
"And because I knew you" Jane reached for the hand as it went to pull away, but she only went through it, to her bitter disappointed.
"Because I knew you" he was starting to fade as if...he was never there.
Jane started to sob loudly. "Because I knew you!"
She closed her eyes as they sang together. "I have been changed...for good" .
When Jane opened her eyes again, she was alone once more, just a lonesome figure in a dark cemetery. He wasn't buried here, but still...that had felt too real. She looked around, but no one was there. She put her hand to her cheek and she could almost feel the leather of his glove there still. It had to mean something....right?
Jane then felt a sudden need to look up at the stars once more and when she did, she was surprised to see a flash across the sky, blue like her eyes with an amber yellow center. It was like heaven knew, whatever powers that were knew, she needed this.
"Goodbye Otus...my one true friend..."

Not as long as I wanted but I figured it was sweet enough. I don't own the song. It's For Good from the musical Wicked. I know I kinda changed the roles and some lyrics a bit, but I thought it was more than fitting for these two. Remember guys: Don't be sad that he's gone. Be happy he existed. Something I'm trying to get myself to do today but...it's just so hard :( RIP Otus, we all miss you and I know because you were in the band, it changed them, and all of us Monster Maniacs...
For Good :cry:
-Amari the Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Scarletvixen » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:03 am

omg i am shocked im going to say this but i want to hug jane. this is soooo sad
Scarletvixen

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:42 am

So sad :cry:
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby Angel Of Death » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:07 pm

this was indeed really sad to read :(
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:44 am

Awww I'm sorry guys, I kinda meant it to be a little more uplifting than sad. Hope everyone had an awesome valentine's day cause I know I did. I went and saw Seventh Son today wasn't too bad actually :) Hopefully my next update will be here soon. Haven't had a whole lot of time to write recently sorry
-Amari the Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:05 am

Oh and I promised you guys a Valentine's Day gift so here it is: My Monster Tamers fan trailer featuring Kalma and Lauren's journey thus far in the series. I was gonna do Shena and OX or Amen and Angel, but these two just come so natural to me, I couldn't resist. Hope you guys like it :) Happy Valentine's Day ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5aQag8 ... e=youtu.be
-Amari The Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:00 pm

oh, that video is very nicely done, I like it :)
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:11 pm

I may do another one with amen and Angel cause I had so much fun making that one :)
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:32 pm

looking forward to that one :)
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:03 pm

Yeah just not sure what song to use
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:23 pm

I'm sure you will find the good song for it :)
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Well its gotta be an instrumental and I have two songs in mind. Either when the darkness comes by colbie calait or heart by heart by demi lovato. Cant decide which dang it lol
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:13 pm

I don't know those two songs but I'll let you choose ;)
Angel Of Death

Postby Angel Of Death » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:21 pm

sorry for the double post..
just for saying that I won't be online for a few days starting from tomorrow..I'm back Friday evening :)
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:31 pm

Oh thanks for telling me AOD I'll be updating soon so youll be back in time
Shadow Hound

Postby Shadow Hound » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:15 am

Hey guys so I figured I'll have the next chapter I'm writing done by tomorrow night so I can go ahead and post this chapter without breaking my new rule entirely. See, I'm trying to stay one step ahead of my writing so I don't lose inspiration as quickly. So I hope you guys like this, cause I really worked hard on it.

Monster Tamers 4: Daylight's End
Chapter 2. Second Chance

When Scarlet woke again, Amari quickly ushered her up. They had to get a move on before the living dead found them. Scarlet picked up her bag and followed the wolf demon out of the cave they'd taken shelter in.
"So where exactly are we going?" Scarlet asked.
We need to get to New York.
"New York?!" Scarlet stopped, "That's a whole country away! There's no way we're gonna make it on foot!"
Who says we're going entirely on foot? The wolf looked around, surveying the area for any enemies.
"Well I can't exactly fly a plane either!"
Not a plane either, definitely not. I prefer to keep my paws, all four of them, safely on the ground.
"Then how?" Scarlet walked up to her through the snow, "Magic?
When we can, yes. But for now...how much are you against grand theft auto?
"You don't mean...Oh no! No! NO! Hell NO! I refuse to carjack someone!"
Not carjacking. We're not forcing anyone out of the vehicles. We're just borrowing...without asking and without intention to return.
"Stealing basically".
Whatever's necessary to get us where we need to be. Nothing's going to keep me from my master or his allies. Not your morals or anything
"Well damn...I just can't win with you can I?"
Nope, I just have that effect on people.

"God is it good to be back in New York" Jack rolled his eyes at the city seeped in darkness.
He always knew it would fall, but not like this. Thanatos had obviously been busy. Jack heard the moans, growls, and grunts of the undead and shed his human glamour. Usually he played with zombies but to be truthful the knightmare just wanted this over with quickly. Using all of his chaos energy, he formed what appeared to be a dark hole from his own body. It pulled the zombies in, sending them practically screaming to some dimension or other.
"Most impressive Jack" another voice that sounded like two speaking together said.
Jack was familiar with one voice but not the other. "Thanatos".
"And you thought I'd stay trapped in that little stone forever. Too bad. Do you like what I've done to this city? I'm thinking of making it my new capitol".
"The only thing you've done is make it an even bigger shithole!"
"Oh well, I thought I improved it. What an awkward situation" Kalmageddon shrugged, "Oh well".
"How the hell did you even manage to break free anyway?"
"The condition was that I could not take a living body for a host. Nothing was said about dead bodies. But there are some...complications with this one".
Jack expanded his darkness, appearing much bigger than adversary. Kalmageddon smirked.
"Must we do this now?" he asked.
"I'm afraid we must" Jack's good eye glinted maliciously.
Kalmageddon didn't even flinch. "You claim since you're a knightmare you know the fears of the world" his large scythe molded from the shadows into his hand.
With lightning speed, Kalmageddon forced Jack against a wall. Before the knightmare knew, the blade was at his throat.
"You claim to know fear?! I am the ending of all endings! I am the the true terror of everything that breathes! For every that beats must inevitably stop and I...am...the reaper!"
Jack growled. "Let's...test...that theory!"

When the Tamers arrived on the scene they weren't sure what to make of it. The inky black creature seemed to be perfectly matched with Kalmageddon. Bella in the form of a harpy eagle flew overhead.
What is that thing?! she asked.
"It's...a knightmare! Shena, is that the one from your vision?!" Ox looked over at her.
"Holy crap I think it is. Damn he got here quick!" Shena answered.
"We gotta help him!" Skyler said.
"We got this" Jane told her, "Let's kick some ass, Otus!"
"Agreed!" the lizard mutant's noose turned into a sword.
Angel's palms glowed and Amen, OX, and Awa changed forms (Author's note: They're in their Deadache album looks for this fight, guys, with a few added things :) ). Skyler took out her sketchpad, arming her friends. Amen was given his sickle-sword. Ox got himself what appeared to be a bazooka. The Minotaur looked over that the artist tamer.
"You're joking right?" he asked.
Skyler shook her head. "Use it well".
Awa was gifted with a full blown staff made of iron and tipped with a magic amethyst. "I could get used to this" she commented.
Kalmageddon stared over at his new adversaries before turning back to Jack.
"It's been fun, but I have these little fish to fry".
Before he could say anything else, Awa charged at him with her staff. The amethyst turned into a sharp point, turning it into an effective, magically charged spear. She knocked the possessed reaper in the face and sent him hurtling to the asphalt street below.
"Nice shot, Awa!" Izzy commented.
"You just keep right on reading those spells, Izzy".
"Damn it, none of you stand a chance here!" Jack growled, "Step back, amateurs. I can handle this!"
He went unheard. Amen was going head to head with Kalmageddon. The zombie reaper soundly defeated Amen by disarming the mummy and slashing him with the scythe. Otus threw one of his daggers, landing it in Kalmageddon's back. But this only pissed the reaper off more.
"You little pests..."
"Hey you big sack of bones, pay attention to me!" Jane had her twin sai like daggers out.
"Jane!" Otus yelled as Kalmageddon turned his attention to the hunter.
The reaper took the dagger from his back, disintegrating it into black dust. Jane held her stance, unintimidated.
"Fearless...even in the face of death. I couldn't picture a better way to annihilate you" he summoned several shadow copies of Otus' destroyed dagger, his blue eyes glowing.
The shadow daggers were sent flying toward Jane, but were blown to dust by Ox's bazooka. When the smoke cleared, the large cannon like gun had turned into a heavy looking war hammer. Ox rushed out of the smoke and beat Kalmageddon to the ground. But the reaper stood back up and slashed at the minotaur with his scythe. Ox parried the blow with the handle of his hammer.
"Kalma c'mon! This isn't you! You're stronger than this!"
"How sad...you really think your precious brother in arms is still here. I can taste your fear, Asterion. And it is delicious".
"Asterion?" Jack thought, "It can't be...can it? Oh if so, the old man's gonna ow me all over again!"
Jack whipped out one of his chains and swung it towards Kalmageddon. The chain of shadows wrapped around the bony arms of the reaper and Jack pulled. In a blink, Kalmageddon vanished.
"Where'd he go?" Ox yelled and turned to the knightmare.
"I sent him to a pocket dimension. He's fine".
"We need to get him outta there!" the minotaur loudly objected, "Who do you think you are?!"
Jack looked at him disdainfully. "I believe I'm the one who just saves all your lives!"
"We had everything under control!"
"You call this under control?! I wouldn't trust any of you with a goldfish if that's the case!"
"Hey!" Bella shifted back, "I take offense to that 'cause I can turn into a goldfish!"
Jack gave her an unconvinced look. "Good for you...I guess?"
"Who are you?" Skyler asked.
"I'm Jaques Daniel. Friends call me Jack".
Ox eyed the knightmare. He seemed familiar somehow, but he couldn't quite figure it out. He kept his silence and stayed close to Shena.
"What are you doing here?" Angel wondered.
"I was called here. I believe it was little miss psychic over there if my memory serves me right".
Shena nodded. "Yeah it was me".
"And I already don't like you".
"Wait what?"
"You went digging around in my head, which is a pretty dick move in my opinion. But let's get down to business shall we?"
"We should get back to the funeral home" Bella said, "Theia, Phobos, and Clarissa are still out looking for Mana I think".

She as an odd one, Nicholas decided. Rather than joining the safety of the resistance, the girl stayed into the outskirts of the always moving tent city. She kept to the trees surrounding them in the woods, facing the elements alone. Yet Nicholas Gore knew he hadn't made a mistake in letting the girl go. She wasn't a spy, he could feel it.
At forty one years old, Nick had seen more in his life than he cared to. From Vietnam, he could hear the cries and feel the shocks from the field every time he blinked. Now it was like he was living it all over again. He whipped off the top hat and whirled it around in his hands with a thoughtful look. Nick sighed.
"War...it's like a starving dog I swear".
His mind went back to his one time captive. Why would she, a girl of only sixteen, want to face all this alone? She had a choice, Nick hadn't. He'd been forced into a war he didn't believe in. And now he was in a rebellion that, even five years into, he didn't fully understand. She could be safe, but she chose danger. It left Nicholas Gore intrigued.
She was like a shadow at times. He would see her just before dark, far from many campfires, but just enough for him to catch her watching them from a good distance. He'd often see her shadows on the trees as she passed. Nick found himself always looking for that shadow, and the beguiling girl who cast it. He was disappointed when he didn't see it, and though he'd never admit it anyone but himself, he worried.
He wanted her safe.
He wanted her close.
But he didn't want to force her into this, not like he had been.
"Who says I have to?' he thought, "I am captain after all...where are ya, kid? Don't keep me waitin' like this?"
It was strange. Nick felt as though he knew her. She certainly felt familiar. She was like a memory from a dream: There but just barely. Then, as if on cue, a movement from the corner of his eye caught his attention.
Nick watched the shadow girl as she moved from one tree to the next. She was slower than usual, which he quickly noticed...

She was sick. Lauren felt the cold coming over her for at least a week now. She was trying to keep herself from sneezing but that was proving difficult. Lauren tried to keep herself hidden among the trees, trying to keep an eye out for Kalma. She could see him there with his harley, his hat going back and forth in his hands.
"He looks like an old soul...like he's seen too much" Lauren thought.
Suddenly she sneezed and Kalma turned in the direction of the sound. Lauren cursed and tried to sprint off, but she should've known it was useless. It he couldn't catch her on foot, he had the harley and knowing her partner he wasn't afraid to use it. Lauren sprinted into the woods, wheezing from too much air and fluid in her lungs. Her head throbbed and she fell, doubled over in pain.
When Lauren dared to look again, a pair of sharp emerald eyes peered down at her and a shotgun was aimed at her throat.
"Was I wrong to let ya go, kid?" Kalma, Nick, asked.
"I...I..." Lauren coughed and felt like gagging.
Nick withdrew the gun. "You're sick, kid. You need a doctor, not a bullet to the head".
"I can't...I...I don't want-"
"You'll die here!" he put the shotgun into his back holster.
Lauren couldn't fight as Nick picked her up bridal style. Her head throbbed, and, unsure of what else to do, she rested his leather clad shoulder. He seemed surprised at first, but regardless he carried her back to camp as it started to rain...

So finally, sorry about the long awaited update. I hope you guys liked it :)
-Amari the Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:00 pm

a nice update once again :) I hope everything will turn out fine for everyone!!
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:25 am

Hey guys dont worry I havent died yet. This other chapter's just taking longer than I hoped. That and theres a bunch of stuff going on at home and at work that are making my writing difficult. Sorry for the late updates but at least the chapters are longer I suppose
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:56 pm

no worries about that..post the next chapter when you can :)
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:09 pm

Well I do have a two shot fic ready to post in between times. AOD you're gonna flip your lid cause its amen/angel based and features a song or two ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:47 pm

ooohhh that sounds good :D can't wait for that :D
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:48 pm

Hey guys is Amari coming at you with another little one/two shot fic that I just finished last night. Again, I don't own the song. The song featured in this story is actually a fan song from the My Little Pony fanbase, called Lullaby for a Princess. Even if you're not a fan of the show I highly recommend checking it out it's a beautiful sad song that kinda makes me cry when I hear it. I will be doing Angel's reply within the next day or two. The next chapter of Monster Tamers should hopefully be up no later than this upcoming friday if all goes well. So anyway I hope you guys like this :)

Lullaby for a Tamer
By: Shadow Hound
He couldn’t remember ever feeling so cold as he did that night. All he could feel was the chill of the dark, desert night as he looked around. The land was so familiar, but yet so strange now. He recognized it, but somehow, he couldn’t recognize himself. The newly awakened mummy peered down at his hands to find them covered in blood.
Innocent blood.
What in the world had he done?
How could he have hurt her that way? An innocent child’s life was ruined, left a mess, all because he’d been blinded in his rage to see the truth. For the first time in centuries he looked at the blood on his hands in utter disgust and self loathing. It wasn’t the first time he’d left children orphaned, but this time…this time it was different.
This time the child was special. She had somehow helped him to see the truth of his horrible deeds. And now…now all he could do was stand and watch as she paid the price in his stead. It was disgusting to say the least.
Amen looked up and found himself wondering where the young Angel Morris was. Was she safe? Had she forgotten him? No, no he doubted that very much. One didn’t simply forget a monster slaughtering their parents…
He sighed and looked down once more in shame and self loathing. Amen shook his head and gazing up at the lovely full moon, he started a small lullaby for the child.
“Fate has been cruel and death unkind. How could I have hurt you this way? The blame is my own, the punishment yours. Their spirits are silent tonight. But into the stillness I’ll bring you a song, and I will your company keep ‘til your tired eyes and my lullabies have carried you softly to sleep”.
She wouldn’t hear it. She was too far away. But somehow he hoped she would. Someday, when the time was right, when she was old enough to understand…maybe then. But until then, this would have to do for an apology.
“Once did a pharaoh who shone like the sun look out on his kingdom and sigh. He smiled and said “surely there is no ruler so handsome and so well beloved as I”. So great was his reign and so brilliant his glory that long was the shadow he cast, which fell dark on the people he tried to love and grew only darker as days and nights passed”.
He remembered his fall. That much was evident in his very face. The people had loved him, but…he couldn’t bring himself to love the people. When they saw his scarred face, they realized that and turned against him. His madness followed, and then his assassination afterward.
“Rest now, dear Angel goodnight tamer mine. Rest now in moonlight’s embrace. Bear up my lullaby winds of the earth, through cloud and through time and through space. Carry the peace and coolness of night, and carry my sorrow in kind. Angel you’re loved so much more than you know. Forgive me for being so blind”.
Amen sighed, knowing she would never understand. She would never forgive him. How could she? But how could he had done what he did? She was only a child of eight, and he’d rendered her alone. But then, he guessed, they were alone together.
“Soon did that pharaoh take notice that others did not give their ruler his due. And neither had he loved them as they deserved. He watched as his people’s unhappiness grew. But such is the way of the limelight, it sweetly takes hold of the mind of its host. And that foolish pharaoh did nothing to stop the destruction of one who had needed him most”.
He wondered where she was now. Was she safe? He tried to reach out with his mind, but it was like she was blocking him. Amen couldn’t blame her. He didn’t deserve her, but she was his and damned if he didn’t try to make things right. It couldn’t be too late. But it was too early. When she was older, he’d come for her.
“Rest now dear Angel, good night tamer mine. Rest now in moonlight’s embrace. Bear up my lullaby, winds of the earth, through cloud and through time and through space. Carry the peace and the coolness of night, and carry my sorrow in kind. Angel you’re loved so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind. And forgive me for being so blind”.
Amen staggered up and back to his tomb, another place so familiar but unrecognizable in his regret. He rested again, but couldn’t find peace. There was still so much that needed to be said, to be sung. Amen imagined the little girl, cuddled with her white tiger plush, sleeping at his side.
“The years now before us, fearful and unknown…I never imagined I’d face them on my own. May these long winters swiftly pass I pray. I…I love you…I miss you…all these miles away. May all your dreams be sweet tonight” his voice softened, “Safe upon your bed of moonlight. And know not of sadness, pain, or care. And when I dream I’ll fly away and meet you there. Sleep…”
His own blue eyes closed and for just a moment he swore he could see here there in another home, sleeping with that tiger plush. Little did he know, he had been heard…

So this is set Pre-Tamers. The next one, Angel's Reply, will be Post-Tamers, and of course will contain spoilers for the end of the series. Please comment I worked really hard on this lol. Don't forget to stay awesome.
-Amari the Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:05 am

oh, this was nice and also sad to read actually...poor Amen really felt bad what he did
can't wait to read Angel's reply..
Angel Of Death

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic