Monsterboard

Anybody here at all?

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Anybody here at all?

Postby Ozzy75 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:50 am

What's wrong with the forum? Is it broken?

The official forum of a famous band and the only posting in the english forums within months is a darn spam one?
Are there technical issues?
Where are the people talking about Lordi and their music? I hope not only on social media and whatsapp, cause some people like me don't use these things :-(

I sent a mail to the officials with a question about press and media issues in November, and I didn't even get a response from there either.

Are there other forums?

Confused...
Greetings,
Christoph
Ozzy75

Re: Anybody here at all?

Postby Angel Of Death » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:33 pm

this is the only official forum..
years ago, this forum was quite alive but the last few years, it died out sadly..
most of the people are on social media, in the groups on Facebook..there's the most activity

Ozzy75 wrote:I sent a mail to the officials with a question about press and media issues in November, and I didn't even get a response from there either.

to who did you send that mail if I may ask?
Angel Of Death

Postby Joni Master » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:02 am

I use mostly Lordiarmy facebook groups.
Joni Master

Postby Ozzy75 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:57 am

Oh, sorry I kept you waiting, but honestly I didn't think someone would answer at all, sorry :oops:

Alas I don't use social media. To be honest, I absolutely hate this stuff. You post an image or write a phrase somehwere, and in response you receive 5 emails a day for the rest of your life as soon as someone else answers or quotes your post.
A few years ago I worked as the offical fanclub guy and website admin for a small German rockband and I eventually quit, because everybody first claimed a forum and a sophisticated website, but then, after I had set up a Joomla project for hundreds of Euros including a forum and a user management software and after I had spent uncountable hours working on it, everybody just posted his stuff on facebook. Even the band members themselves hardly ever showed up in their own forum :roll:

That's a pity, but thanks of course to both of you for telling me.

PS: I sent a mail to the email adress given on the Lordi website for "Press and media release Germany". It was even back in october (not november) and I never received an answer. I was asking if someone could possibly send me the offical Lordi band image (the image on the main page) in full resolution, because I wanted to print it as a 4 meter wallpaper and put in onto my new room's wall. The image on the website is way to small for that purpose.
It doesn't matter anymore, because plans have changed and I use this room as a home cinema and a guitar practicing room today. The walls are all red and black now :D

Greetings,
Christoph
Ozzy75

Postby Nochal997 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:32 pm

Everything is on Facebook right now :roll:
Nochal997

Return to General discussion