Monsterboard

Kita is no longer a member of Lordi

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Ida » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Burning Sin wrote:Swedish AFtonbladet wrote that Kitas was fired. The only thing I want is the band to explain the whole situation. And give us updates about who will be the new drummer, what they will do with background vocaling...

If you look of the comment of Aftonbladets internetpage, I explained the entire situation of Kita like three times under the name "rightyeyed". So they have gotten it explaind.
Swedish Lordi Crew
In Memorian - Kita|||Otus Vampire Trio|
Ida
B.A. Nana

Postby Thomas » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Well written Ida

And good observations about Kita, I really do hope that he quit because he wanted to, if he don't enjoy to play behind a mask in Lordi anymore, then okay.. I understand him if that's the truth, he has been in Lordi for 10 years

Thank you Kita for participating in Lordi and giving the band an unique sound with your fantastic voice, we will never forget you
Thomas

Postby Ida » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Thomas wrote:Well written Ida

And good observations about Kita, I really do hope that he quit because he wanted to, if he don't enjoy to play behind a mask in Lordi anymore, then okay.. I understand him if that's the truth, he has been in Lordi for 10 years

Thank you Kita for participating in Lordi and giving the band an unique sound with your fantastic voice, we will never forget you

Thank you, my dear. Of course it musn't be true what I wrote, but that's at least how I got it. Kita was my posed possesion so he was always under my, hehe, "investigation glass". It's just my impressions of him.

I respect his decisions, and I respect him balblabla, I still have my own opinions on why he did like he did and such but there's nothing we can do.
Swedish Lordi Crew
Ida
B.A. Nana

Postby monsterman123456789 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:03 pm

maybe Kita wil sometimes help them at recording for back vocals
LORDI will always be Kita, Amen, mr.Lordi, Awa and Ox

Getting a BABE is like playing a GAME !!!
SON OF A BITCH !!!
monsterman123456789

Postby King » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Kita could easily work as their backing vocalist on albums in the future too, if this wasn't hard hit for their relationships. Let's hope that they will continue their partnership.
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
King

Postby _SYNDICATE_ » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:20 pm

King wrote:Kita could easily work as their backing vocalist on albums in the future too, if this wasn't hard hit for their relationships. Let's hope that they will continue their partnership.

I don't think he will work with Lordi in the future, because Mr. L said once you leave Lordi you can't come back.
_SYNDICATE_

Postby King » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:21 pm

_SYNDICATE_ wrote:
King wrote:Kita could easily work as their backing vocalist on albums in the future too, if this wasn't hard hit for their relationships. Let's hope that they will continue their partnership.

I don't think he will work with Lordi in the future, because Mr. L said once you leave Lordi you can't come back.

It's not like he'd come back in some way, he'd work just as a backing vocalist.
King

Postby filc » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Isa wrote:When Enary was kicked does they had to explain why ?

I remember it was written in the official news that she was a pain in the neck during tours (which is also the case of Tarja in Nightwish, so maybe I'm just messing everything).
"A virgin sacrificed in the blood ritual ? Damn she should've had sex !"
filc

Postby Isa » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Thanks for answer

I didn't know and had always read fans asking why Enary was gone. If I remember well some even didn't know that Awa wasn't Enary but the one who remplace her.

I well know that they have explain it in Mie Oon Lordi but, in my eyes, it's different than explain it right after have kick her.
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Arwiel » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:53 pm

King wrote:It's not like he'd come back in some way, he'd work just as a backing vocalist.

Yea, Just mabey like all the others who have helped them with some things on songs. (I mean like the singing gospel choir och those who talk at some songs.). :D
"The pain needs music from Lordi to be conquered, or else I wouldn't be able to bear it."
Arwiel

Postby Thomas » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:59 pm

It would be nice if he joined in the future albums to do backing vocals, that's for sure. But I don't know if it would be the same? In Lordi, he did arrange the whole backing vocals thing, and now, when he is not a part on the band, he can't spend a lot of time arranging the vocals.. Just how I am thinking
Thomas

Postby Arwiel » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Thomas wrote:It would be nice if he joined in the future albums to do backing vocals, that's for sure. But I don't know if it would be the same? In Lordi, he did arrange the whole backing vocals thing, and now, when he is not a part on the band, he can't spend a lot of time arranging the vocals.. Just how I am thinking

Yeah... We can only hope for the best for all parts.
"The pain needs music from Lordi to be conquered, or else I wouldn't be able to bear it."
Arwiel

Postby Fiorel » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:53 pm

_SYNDICATE_ wrote: Mr. L said once you leave Lordi you can't come back.

And Kalma who has come for Hard Rock Hallelujah during a gig?? :lol:
Give your life for Rock N Roll
Your soul shall live on
You never be gone!
Fiorel

Postby Hemitys » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Fiorel wrote:

He meant coming back to the band as an actual member.
A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
Hemitys
Site Admin

Postby Fiorel » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:58 pm

hmm.... yeah you're right on this way.
personally i hope he will come back during one or two gig...
Your soul shall live on
You never be gone!
Fiorel

Postby _SYNDICATE_ » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Hemitys wrote:
Fiorel wrote:

He meant coming back to the band as an actual member.

Thanks Hemitys for explaining. And still I don't think Kita will be allowed to do backs in upcoming albums.
_SYNDICATE_

Postby monsterman123456789 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:38 pm

I think he wil,slaughter and bruce kullick always helped lordi
Last edited by monsterman123456789 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SON OF A BITCH !!!
monsterman123456789

Postby King » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:41 pm

monsterman123456789 wrote:I think he wil,slaughter and bruce kullick always helpd lordi

It's not quite the same.
King

Postby Dr.SinJoy » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:42 pm

monsterman123456789 wrote:I think he wil,slaughter and bruce kullick always helpd lordi

Always ? Isn't Slaughter just on Bfb ?
How does it feel when your life's about to end ? :twisted: :D
Dr.SinJoy

Postby monsterman123456789 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:47 pm

yeah slaughter just helped them on bfb my bad,btw U.D.O helped them

SON OF A BITCH !!!
monsterman123456789

Postby King » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Can't really help it, but your posts just seem like spam. You try to make the topic go off topic, constantly.
King

Postby monsterman123456789 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:51 pm

spam? what do you mean?

SON OF A BITCH !!!
monsterman123456789

Postby Ida » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Mark Slaughter was only on BFB.Thank god, he is one of my biggest idols. I kinda died when I read he was on!

Monsterman; he means that you post irrelevant posts aboiut irrelevant things in irrelevent topics.... Unless you have something to say, post in Mis Babbling or don't post at all.
Swedish Lordi Crew
Ida
B.A. Nana

Postby monsterman123456789 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:56 pm

ok now I get it thx ok I'm gonna go another topic

SON OF A BITCH !!!
monsterman123456789

Postby Lordi » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Hi you all

This following is a message from Kita and myself. Even though I am the one that writes this. 

We are still friends. Lets start with that. I am not madly angry at Kita. Shit happens. Neither of us a kind of person that holds a grunge or hate towards people. We have a saying in finnish, matters fight - not people. 

Let's reveal those matters behind this unfortunate but unavoidable end result.

Wether he was fired or did he leave by his own choice, the answer is yes ...and yes. Both are correct in a way. Kita never told any of us in the Lordicamp, meaning band members or people who work for us or the label, about his plans he had with his own band until the night before of the Finlands ESC press conference. So it did come as a shock and surprise, since it really did not give us any time to react. We did not have a clue, there was absolutely no discussion beforehand. So he knew the risks, and what he was doing was against the "rules" of being in Lordi, and what it ultimately means. 

Of course he's been active with his other projects too all the time he's been in Lordi, but never before has that been a problem or a possible hazard to Lordi. Until now. ESC is very public event, so that means that the media is there. And even more so, when we talk about ESC, with Lordi's relationship with the Eurovision in mind, the risks were high. And the fears and risks became reality really fast, when media spotted him, and realized who he is. And here it gets tricky. For the media Kita's (or any other members) appearance sans the mask in public as himself is and will be interputed as a manifest, as a statement, that now it is ok to reveal the faces of ALL the Lordi members. Lordi is free to be hunted. One member cannot have different rules than others. Media is black and white. So, in other words, we, the rest of the band, needed to literally save our own faces here. And remember, Kita knew this too, very well, as well as any of us. But, we did not wanna jump into hasty decisions. So we waited over the weekend, hoping that this would go away, and at the same time fearing every hour that any second now all of our hard work of hiding our identities will be ruined in a heartbeat. Remember how much we have fought about this to defend our stand and right to be anonymous. We skipped the presidents independence day party to keep up our image, which was not easy. 
And during those hellish few days right after ESC press conference, we learned from journalists that are friends of ours that the pressure in certain parts of the media is building up to do the ultimate kick in the nuts of us. They already had the story. They dig up the pics of all of us. There was only one solution. There was no other choice. We needed to make clear that Kita was not playing by the rules, and not under the same rulebook anymore, and he had to be cut off. 

Will Kita ever come back? As a permanent member, no. As a surprise pop-in guest at some special event? Who knows. ;)  Would we work with him as a guest in the studio to sing backgrounds? Why not. Will we absolutely need him to sing the background vocs? No, it will sound a bit different but, no. He is not the only one in the band who knows how to arrange backing harmonies. And last; hahaha, will there be a Kita face shirt available? Yes. We will do it for the Kita diehardfans, to be able to pay your respect and love, one last time with a new Kita shirt.   :)

These are hard times. For the fans, and for us. But, still, life and show goes on. With all due respect to my friend Kita, and he knows this too, nobody is irresplaceable.  Lordi has had already many lineup changes in the past, even before him, and we have survived them all, only to become better. It is never easy, it is always painful. But, the pain will go away sooner than we can think at a time of sadness. 

Don't worry, all is gonna be juuuuuuust fine (...like Granny ;)

Lordi & Kita

As for the future. There will be a new monsterdrummer of course. You will know when we tell you. We will not have a drum machine on stage. 

Kita's personal note:

Last ten years in Lordi has been great. Now it's time to do something else. I want to thank my fans for the support. I wish all the best to the group in the future. We'll meet again someday. And remember, it's only rock 'n' roll. :)
Kita
Lordi
Vocals

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion