Monsterboard

11th Lordi Album

Discussion about record, singles, videos, comic book etc.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: 11th Lordi Album

Postby ksco » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:48 pm

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/lordi-to-release-seven-new-studio-albums-in-october/

Soooo these 7 albums will be release before the halloween.. And firstly mrL even wanted to release not 7 but 10 albums.. :shock:

Anyway… I REALLY dunno how the fuck they r gonna do that.. I mean.. 7 albums at the one moment..:
- how much all albums can cost for us, fans
- what with costumes? 7 pieces for each one, smth like they did with monstereophonic when they split costumes into two pieces… but 7 pieces sounds a bit insane.. I hope they have good idea for costumes
- how many music videos? One music video per one album?
- what about gigs? I mean.. There r already soooo many songs ppl wanna hear and now it's even hard to choose how many songs from the new album will be on the setlist…

It's like Lordi in one time can do smth they normally can do in like 14 years? :lol:
I think we have soooo maaaany questions yet.. I hope we will get some answers in the near future.. Cuz.. This is just insane as hell :lol:
ksco

Postby alalitsches » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:23 am

About the costumes... I bet they will keep the current look. They release the albums from the Killection booklet, so they'll probably use these covers which means they don't need new costumes.
My question would be, is it possible to design 7 booklets and pay the production of these? Cause I definitely need the lyrics :lol:

I think this might be a really cool idea if they chose the 7 best albums. I wouldn't need The Newborn for example. Then I guess 8 or 9 new songs on each album plus the Killection song.
alalitsches

Postby Hulking_Dynamite » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:12 pm

Maybe they'll perform live gigs via stream instead of touring, now they've tested the waters with Scream Stream.

I'm willing to pay for another streaming event to hear new songs :)
Hulking_Dynamite

Postby Hulking_Dynamite » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:37 pm

I wonder, if they're releasing the fictional back catalogue of Killection, does that mean that each album will have some tracks that are already on Killection, thus making it kind of obsolete? Since it is a fictional compilation album. I have yet, somehow, to purchase my copy of Killection and if these new albums will all have some tracks that we have already heard, I don't see why I would bother purchasing Killection (other than to have a complete discography collection).
Hulking_Dynamite

Postby alalitsches » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:57 pm

I heard the interview Lordi has posted on facebook. On each of the album there will be 8 or 9 new songs plus the Killection song.
Mr.Lordi mentioned the style of the seven albums and I interpreted that these albums will be released or at least albums from that year:

Naked to live 75
Super fly Trap 79
The newborn 81
Leave full 84
Sane days 89
Nice device 91
Spooky Sextravaganza Spectacular 95
alalitsches

Previous

Return to Releases