Page 36 of 36

Re: MMB 42

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:35 pm
by MarkusHasADeadache
^ Besides, what would he be writing for here on the forum if most fans are elsewhere nowadays? He's not on social media so not like he's gonna pop up on Facebook or something any time soon. The band's social media has become more active than it used to be to make up for it, I think. More varied content involving all the members in recent years and more of a presence since that's where people are. If Mr. L ever decided he wanted to write little blogs or studio diaries on the website though, however infrequently, I'd certainly read them. :P

At the end of the day though we're lucky the band wants to keep in touch with fans at all since many bands don't really do it much and keep a respectable distance. And honestly I don't blame 'em. Marketing and engagement may be an important way to get ahead in the music business, and I love sharing time and ideas with like-minded individuals I admire like Lordi, but we have to remember the band's job description is to make music and play shows. Anything else they want to do with us beyond that is a plus.

Re: MMB 42

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:10 am
by Joni Master
MarkusHasADeadache wrote:^ Besides, what would he be writing for here on the forum if most fans are elsewhere nowadays? He's not on social media so not like he's gonna pop up on Facebook or something any time soon. The band's social media has become more active than it used to be to make up for it, I think. More varied content involving all the members in recent years and more of a presence since that's where people are. If Mr. L ever decided he wanted to write little blogs or studio diaries on the website though, however infrequently, I'd certainly read them. :P

At the end of the day though we're lucky the band wants to keep in touch with fans at all since many bands don't really do it much and keep a respectable distance. And honestly I don't blame 'em. Marketing and engagement may be an important way to get ahead in the music business, and I love sharing time and ideas with like-minded individuals I admire like Lordi, but we have to remember the band's job description is to make music and play shows. Anything else they want to do with us beyond that is a plus.


Yeah I understand. I just miss the good old days. :cry:
" If Mr. L ever decided he wanted to write little blogs or studio diaries on the website though, however infrequently, I'd certainly read them. :P"
Yes to safe this forum we need some kind of exclusive shit. More people would come to here again...

Re: MMB 42

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:11 am
by Joni Master
Angel Of Death wrote:
Joni Master wrote:Everybody using that Lordi army facebook page or Lordi army Russia VK page. (they have 15.000 members). I miss old good days when mr. Lordi was here. But looks like he is abandon us. :cry:

don't exaggerate Joni..he's probably just busy with the new album..


I just checked he is written only 1 message in last 4 years. But I understand... :D

Re: MMB 42

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:30 pm
by Angel Of Death
Joni Master wrote:
Angel Of Death wrote:
Joni Master wrote:Everybody using that Lordi army facebook page or Lordi army Russia VK page. (they have 15.000 members). I miss old good days when mr. Lordi was here. But looks like he is abandon us. :cry:

don't exaggerate Joni..he's probably just busy with the new album..


I just checked he is written only 1 message in last 4 years. But I understand... :D

it's not because he doesn't write anything that he doesn't check the forum anymore. He was still online this year and I agree with Markus. We should be happy that they want to keep contact with the fans. BUT I can well understand that you miss the good old days..then there was a lot of activity here on the forum. I honestly miss those days too.

Re: MMB 42

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:53 pm
by Ida
Milred Sandman wrote:I've been a member on MB for 10 years today.. Miss the good old active days! Are you still here?


Oh wow, little boy growing up! :shock:

Re: MMB 42

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:21 pm
by Milred Sandman
Ida wrote:
Milred Sandman wrote:I've been a member on MB for 10 years today.. Miss the good old active days! Are you still here?


Oh wow, little boy growing up! :shock:


I feel old already! :lol:

Re: MMB 42

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:56 am
by judge death
All I sssay:
Forums >>>>> owns facebook and social sites easily, cant keep discussions alive and archived there and everything past 2 days are forgotten, forums are more interesting and can easily find old gems unlike facebook and then again facebooks cencoring everything that isnt political correct.

Noo you wont ever see me on FB groups, dont even know any lordi groups, and Im too hated anyways xD But thats how I like it as a dark judge. :twisted:

Re: MMB 42

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:20 pm
by Isa
judge death wrote:Noo you wont ever see me on FB groups, dont even know any lordi groups, and Im too hated anyways xD But thats how I like it as a dark judge. :twisted:


You think that you are too hated but in reality most don't care a shit about you or even will know you :lol:

With all my affection :mrgreen:

Re: MMB 42

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:45 pm
by judge death
Touche! :lol:

True, only visited here hmm 3 or 4 times since 2013 so youre right. XD